LVL 100 AUTISM GOD

Her fucking cuck bf doesnt know how to fight and looks shit FUUUUUUK SUIFUEL
she needs a fighter maxxed man like me
IMG 20200313 045050

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 5180, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
Guys we must learn to fight at top level because id never like to be humillated this way lol

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Kingkellz, EthnicelAscension and 6 others
Black power

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
FIGHT FIGHT! NIGGER AND A WHITE! BEAT HIM NIGGER BEAT HIM NIGGER CUZ THE WHITE CANT FIGHT THATS RIGHT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Downey, Rumpelshitskin, Kingkellz and 1 other person
@Blackout.xl , look at this. The white man is frail and weak, this is the majority of white men now, so you know who to attack during the dark times, man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Aesthetic, Kingkellz and 3 others
Guys we must learn to fight at top level because id never like to be humillated this way lol

Dont fall for the "best martial arts to train" meme its you that wins you the fight not some stupid JKD steven seagull bullshit

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No need to fight people when you know they lost at life already

• JFL
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Drederick Tatum19 hours ago
Niggers, no matter which white mans country they're not welcome at, but still live in, are violent garbage. Niggers have been trained to actually think they're justified to literally attack someone cause they said the word "nigger". Segregation works, lets rid ourselves of these filthy niggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, auboutduprecipice, retard and 3 others
I would join the boyos to throw shit at f*male

• JFL
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
That white cuck is the reason the white race is dying

If most men were actually raised in a hard environment and looked like Brock lesnar every single kike and nigger would've been burned alive already

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, EthnicelAscension, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Dont fall for the "best martial arts to train" meme its you that wins you the fight not some stupid JKD steven seagull bullshit
I wanna learn boxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
this is what actually happens 75% of the time when a western fights a black, not the cherry picked SFcel videos

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Deleted member 3043 and EthnicelAscension
JFL at the idiot stfcels here throwing racist slurs because these two black individuals put the beatings on members of their cuck race

honestly i think that black woman can take on that white male

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
That white cuck is the reason the white race is dying

If most men were actually raised in a hard environment and looked like Brock lesnar every single kike and nigger would've been burned alive already
We need a new Austrian painter

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Negroes negroing

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
JFL at the idiot stfcels here throwing racist slurs because these two black individuals put the beatings on members of their cuck race

honestly i think that black woman can take on that white male

Most white men are simps to white women and thats their downfall, but most of
their men aren't cucks to other men (except liberal ones)

632daa4e963b932a9f8b1ea223529b45.png

5e52123bfee23d286e7557b3

5cf3467411e2051e141ac153

• +1
Whites are very weak.

I JFL everytime i see a soy cuck white 'Men' trying to argue when they're about to get their ass whooped. 'no sir you cannot do that! i'm expressing free speech!' and 2 seconds later getting punched in the face. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Downey, Rumpelshitskin, Aesthetic and 5 others
White men have low T and high E

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and MrGlutton
Whites are very weak.

I JFL everytime i see a soy cuck white 'Men' trying to argue when they're about to get their ass whooped. 'no sir you cannot do that! i'm expressing free speech!' and 2 seconds later getting punched in the face. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Man I dont like white culture at all, but I really dont get this hate against them? Are you from America?

• +1

Attachments

• 1584461717489.png
    1584461717489.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2227, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Yeah Mike Tyson era, when the white soviets were banned from competing because of the Cold War. Any champion before this time is basically has a question mark over their entire career whether they were truly the best in the World or not.
what the fuck are you talking about?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No.

I'm just a observer.

Ok so why do you hate white people? Is it white men or women more, or both? Im ethnic in the UK and although they're weak and passive aggressive sometimes, generally they're good hearted people. What could make you hate them, its not like they bullied you or something, your more likely to get bullied by an ethnic, so it confuses me.

Ok so why do you hate white people? Is it white men or women more, or both? Im ethnic in the UK and although they're weak and passive aggressive sometimes, generally they're good hearted people. What could make you hate them, its not like they bullied you or something, your more likely to get bullied by an ethnic, so it confuses me.

I don't hate anyone, i just find them pathetic.

what the fuck are you talking about?

The Soviet Union boxers didn't get the chance to professionally compete until the end of the Cold War, because of political reasons. Your posting Mike Tyson KOing whites, but this is when they were protected from the toughest whites available, behind the iron curtain.

1200px-USSRmap.svg.png

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and MrGlutton
The Soviet Union boxers didn't get the chance to professionally compete until the end of the Cold War, because of political reasons. Your posting black guys KOing whites, but this is when they were protected from the toughest whites available, behind the iron curtain.

1200px-USSRmap.svg.png
ya ok, keep coping in fantasy world thinking the muh soviets could stand a chance against iron mike tyson

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
i don't know and don't Care the ethnicity. if you'r a soy to not be able to not Lost a fight you'r a betacuck.
stop this race fighting itt your autist

ya ok, keep coping in fantasy world thinking the muh soviets could stand a chance against iron mike tyson

Why did Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko clean up and dominate the division for a decade after the Cold War ended then? You realise there were other soviet men strong as them 1 generation before, they didn't just fall out of the sky from small skinny dads.

Blacked, Mogged, Destroyed :feelsohgod: Black power!!

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Lol @ that site