Stacy gets insecure too! Say sorry incels!

greenboat

greenboat

King of The Greycels

“nothing is permanent.”:soy::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBiceps, HurtfulVanity and 2 others
She probably has an account on .co

Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, LordNorwood, Effortless and 4 others
40,000 likes

"poor me, poor me"

pour me a fucking drink

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer
i want to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Yikes! Holy guacamole, buckeroo! Just wait for those toxic virgins to shame her!

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
I've seen this shit lol.

Ricky Schroder is a gigacuck, look at this pic, how would you feel if these were your daughters:

• Love it
Reactions: greenboat
Don't insecure stacies get free breast implants in the UK? Yet the jawless incel will have to save 10s of thousands of dollars just for a shot at becoming human

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, forwardgrowth, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Don't insecure stacies get free breast implants in the UK? Yet the jawless incel will have to save 10s of thousands of dollars just for a shot at becoming human

that's ragefuel

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
You know all the hot women. I've been cooming to Faith and Cambrie for a while now and thought I was the only one. Faith has the best ass ever and Cambrie has amazing eye area. I want to demolish them both in front of their dad and then cum in their mouths to move on the legacy from him to me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer and greenboat
You know all the hot women. I've been cooming to Faith and Cambrie for a while now and thought I was the only one. Faith has the best ass ever and Cambrie has amazing eye area. I want to demolish them both in front of their dad and then cum in their mouths to move on the legacy from him to me.

Faith is way hotter tho. Her waist is unmoggable. Cambrie is okay, not a fan of the lip fillers and her manly features.

Faith is way hotter tho. Her waist is unmoggable. Cambrie is okay, not a fan of the lip fillers and her manly features.

faith is a 9 at least. Cambrie is a 7

• +1
I wonder what is present in this forum?
Incels? Oh who would have thought? :soy:

you meant, than all the users on this forum combined, brainlet :trepidation:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
this bitch can just fakeupmaxx

• So Sad
I feel so bad for their father must be brutal having those 2 skanks as his daughter's jfl. They're both ugly as fuck look at pictures of them on their dad's instagram page they both look like utter shit when not caked up in makeup angle frauding, photoshopped and showing their ass and tits in every photo what disappointments they both are faith is the bigger slut of the two tho.

• +1
i want to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Justttt
I feel so bad for their father must be brutal having those 2 skanks as his daughter's jfl. They're both ugly as fuck look at pictures of them on their dad's instagram page they both look like utter shit when not caked up in makeup angle frauding, photoshopped and showing their ass and tits in every photo what disappointments they both are faith is the bigger slut of the two tho.

The most brutal part is that he almost had a son.

1580636294891-png.252854

Attachments

• 1580636294891.png
    1580636294891.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 161

Very unfortunate indeed. His wife was an attention seeking whore aswell and hes a cuck with no balls that didnt discipline them that's why they became the sluts they're. A strong father figure and a mother that doesnt support slutty attention seeking behavior is very important to raising a daughter.

• +1
https://incels.is/threads/personali...y-proves-personality-doesnt-mean-shit.168515/

Cfn0mkbvvcv31

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
OH NO, A FEW PIMPLES SHE CAN EASILY COVER WITH MAKEUP. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and ZyzzReincarnate
woman disliker i am

Her looksmatch is being identified by forensic police.

thats fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Keep copeing he had a good childhood with his daughters
And now he is happy that they are free and independent women
What they do wirh there bodies is non of your concern

power of makeup
oh u got skin skin with acne hunny? psh MAKE UP BISHHHHH

OH NO, A FEW PIMPLES SHE CAN EASILY COVER WITH MAKEUP. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

that's like saying "oh, you're bald, just get a hair system to cover your cue ball head up"

it sucks having such severe acne no matter what you look like as it pretty much destroys your aesthetics. i can imagine where such an insecurity comes from and what kind of thoughts accompany it and the fact that she's otherwise gl doesn't have an influence, if anything - she has more to lose than someone who's ugly even with perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel