STACY KILLS HERSELF 💀

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
This model from Kazakhstan was becoming popular in the late 2000s
IMG 1782

IMG 1784

IMG 1785

Arguably Stacy or Stacylite, doesn’t matter, she was gaining a fuck ton of fame and someone special wanted a piece of her.

So this little fucker decides to invite her to his private island :hnghn:

IMG 1786

2 years later she kills herself
IMG 1787

Epstein made a Stacy commit suicide after showing her his island :lul::lul::lul:

@CoreSchizo @Gengar @ShowerMaxxing @Xangsane @tombradylover @try2beme @ElTruecel @Chadeep @itzyaboyJJ @murdah @Debetro @Jason Voorhees @GabachoCopium @mulattocel @rand anon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, HateTheTwinkies, Framemogger69 and 48 others
Wow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and sportsmogger
Too bad OnlyFans didn't exist back in her day😔 she'd have stayed alive just for all that dopamine + dollars:feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, heyheyheybro22 and 8 others
No wonder @itzyaboyJJ , and @greycel , post here. The worst scum of the internet gather together on this site. I need to gtfo this site ur all demonized disgusting psychopaths.

And not cool good looking kind like Tony Soprano who loved animals and women.

Just ugly satanic devils of satan the biggest loser. L

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, Lidian, Elias de God and 13 others
Jeffrey is a legend
@Azonin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, efidescontinuado, geenk worg and 10 others
No wonder @itzyaboyJJ , and @greycel , post here. The worst scum of the internet gather together on this site. I need to gtfo this site ur all demonized disgusting psychopaths.

How am I a psychopath, I just find it interesting and quite hilarious how she commits suicide just after visiting Epstein Island

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, truthhurts, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person

IMG 5963

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, heyheyheybro22, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and 13 others
she had such an easy life before that when one bad thing happens she can't handle it and decides to rope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, Chadeep, bakpaokukus and 2 others
ltb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, itzyaboyJJ and sportsmogger
Nah that’s pretty fucked up man who knows what she went through :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies and sportsmogger
Nah that’s pretty fucked up man who knows what she went through :feelswhat:
Yeah, young attractive model makes it to the big apple only to get raped by Epstein at 18

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Sad

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 3101940View attachment 3101944
View attachment 3101946
View attachment 3101947

Arguably Stacy or Stacylite, doesn’t matter, she was gaining a fuck ton of fame and someone special wanted a piece of her.

View attachment 3101950

View attachment 3101952

Epstein made a Stacy commit suicide after showing her his island :lul::lul::lul:

@CoreSchizo @Gengar @ShowerMaxxing @Xangsane @tombradylover @try2beme @ElTruecel @Chadeep @itzyaboyJJ @murdah @Debetro @Jason Voorhees @GabachoCopium @mulattocel @rand anon
It’s because @mrriceguyreturn told her she wasn’t a Stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Mewton, geenk worg and 5 others
How am I a psychopath, I just find it interesting and quite hilarious how she commits suicide just after visiting Epstein Island
He is just a gayreek simp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, maarda, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Not a Stacy but regardless he probably made her torture or skin a child alive or worse, tragic.

Retards in this thread keep worshipping a literal demon who had child cannibalism going on at his Island and somehow this wasn't even the worst shit going on there.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Framemogger69, Offensive Bias, Mewton and 13 others
Would cry if I wasent so High T
Cry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cavy, sportsmogger and Imretarded?
I saw this on TikTok like 1 year ago or something

• JFL
Not a Stacy but regardless he probably made her torture or skin a child alive or worse, tragic.

Retards in this thread keep worshipping a literal demon who had child cannibalism going on at his Island and somehow this wasn't even the worst shit going on there.
The goat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: geenk worg and beefliverontop

Nigga is saying this shit as if we’re the ones that killed that chick

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and sportsmogger
she was an adult when she visited Epstein.

Where is the rape? abuse? police case?

shit topic. epstein mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PRIEST Sv3rige
SEEMS LEGIT

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 3101946
View attachment 3101947

View attachment 3101950

View attachment 3101952

Fucking filthy Jew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and sportsmogger
Hhahaha the black pill strikes again, pretty privilege up +1

I know if this were an Indian man, y'all would be making jokes. But since it's an attractive statusmaxxed Aryan woman who makes your little pink dick tingle, you shed sympathy. You niggas still bluepilled :eek::eek::cautious::cautious:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, maarda and sportsmogger

This is not her you fucking dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, geenk worg, sportsmogger and 2 others
View attachment 3101946
View attachment 3101947

View attachment 3101950

View attachment 3101952

There was a case where 6 firefighters or sum, had access to Hilary Clinton’s notebook type shit and 4 of them or sum, committed suicide and they were all scared to shit to tell what they found on her notebook :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sportsmogger
There was a case where 6 firefighters or sum, had access to Hilary Clinton’s notebook type shit and 4 of them or sum, committed suicide and they were all scared to shit to tell what they found on her notebook :ogre:
tales from mumbai fire department

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and truthhurts
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Debetro and sportsmogger
Sex trafficking teenage girls was just the tip of the iceberg. Epstein and his gang were sacrificing children to Moloch in his Egyptian/Kabbalah themed temple.

IMG 0415

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, truthhurts and 1 other person
It isn't. Your post is idiotic because you either intentionally made stuff up or have horrible reading comprehension.
its just her without makeup and smiling, reverse image search the pic, its literally her.

In the Epstein documentary they cite her as a visitor too.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
"jumped"

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
its just her smiling
i think epstein may have saved this girl for a couple more years.

she was probably already mentally ill, depressed, suicidal. epstein one of few men in the world capable of making her smile and have a good time. (proof in pic)

she got new life-energy, but after epstein's arrest she lost hope in humanity. She couldn't stay in touch with him anymore and then she slowly started falling back into bad thought patterns, eventual suicide.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and sportsmogger
i think epstein may have saved this girl for a couple more years.

she was probably already mentally ill, depressed, suicidal. epstein one of few men in the world capable of making her smile and have a good time. (proof in pic)

she got new life-energy, but after epstein's arrest she lost hope in humanity. She couldn't stay in touch with him anymore and then she slowly started falling back into bad thought patterns, eventual suicide.
Justifying Epstein is insane

its just her without makeup and smiling, reverse image search the pic, its literally her.

In the Epstein documentary they cite her as a visitor too.
Where? I can't find anything
The picture is from the Hindustan Times, so OP wasn't making things up but he decided to trust Indians for news. It isn't her though, even if she was on the flight logs at some point.

• JFL
100% got abused and did fucked up shit. Fucking kikes. Let's all unite against them. We all already know that they view us desposable cattle that can get stealed, lied to, raped and killed without consequences.

They learn all of this since the earliest age possible and it stays with them during the entirety of their lives. Check out Christian children murder rituals. It's been done for thousands of years until 100 years ago they were put in their place for their satanic actions.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and truthhurts