STACY KILLS HERSELF đź’€

I heard Kazakhstan has high suicide rates in general

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and truthhurts
100% got abused and did fucked up shit. Fucking kikes. Let's all unite against them. We all already know that they view us desposable cattle that can get stealed, lied to, raped and killed without consequences.

They learn all of this since the earliest age possible and it stays with them during the entirety of their lives. Check out Christian children murder rituals. It's been done for thousands of years until 100 years ago they were put in their place for their satanic actions.
Yh but most of us are scared tho and we get distracted by entertainment and stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
100% got abused and did fucked up shit. Fucking kikes. Let's all unite against them. We all already know that they view us desposable cattle that can get stealed, lied to, raped and killed without consequences.

They learn all of this since the earliest age possible and it stays with them during the entirety of their lives. Check out Christian children murder rituals. It's been done for thousands of years until 100 years ago they were put in their place for their satanic actions.
Yh all goes back to Adam and Eve. Read mystery Babylon by William cooper, if you are interested :feelsokman:

• +1
This is just sad

connecting her suicide to Epstein isn't? :forcedsmile:
In any case, you as a gentile should NOT support him. They wish you the worst for being their cattle. They have killed and drank the blood of our children for two thousands of years, they have desestiblized our countries and our people since the beginning and they continue to do so.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
After she was gangraped by 60+y old men

• +1
Retards in this thread keep worshipping a literal demon who had child cannibalism going on at his Island and somehow this wasn't even the worst shit going on there.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE

The leader of the Russian cult she was in looks very much Slavic, not Jewish.
234EDC1000000578 2841750  Education Vladislav Novgorodtsev on the Novgorodtsev Education  2 14

The Epstein logs were allegedly from years prior to her killing herself, whereas she was allegedly being contacted by the cult right up to her death, which was allegedly trying to extort her.

• +1
Yh all goes back to Adam and Eve. Read mystery Babylon by William cooper, if you are interested :feelsokman:
Will check it out.Nobody learns in-depth what they have been doing before the WWII, the only thing that is teached is that one day Germans decided to become evil psychopats and killed innocent lives.

• +1
Will check it out.Nobody learns in-depth what they have been doing before the WWII, the only thing that is teached is that one day Germans decided to become evil psychopats and killed innocent lives.
I can also send you a series about exposing the hidden agenda tho. The series is muslim tho. Pm me if I should send it :feelsokman:

• +1
Hitler was part of an occult organization, called Thule Gesellschaft tho. Some ppl also say that he was a half bastard Rothschild, but I don’t know if it’s correct

• +1
In any case, you as a gentile should NOT support him. They wish you the worst for being their cattle. They have killed and drank the blood of our children for two thousands of years, they have desestiblized our countries and our people since the beginning and they continue to do so.
women wish me the worst
my own parents wish me the worst
other men, my competition, wish me the worst

its me against the entire world anyways. my support of epstein is just troll

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and standardcel
View attachment 3102989

The Epstein logs were allegedly from years prior to her killing herself, whereas she was allegedly being contacted by the cult right up to her death, which was allegedly trying to extort her.
What a joke. Epstein and other old men raped her and he ridiculed and blamed her for it and she killed herself

What a joke. Epstein and other old men raped her and he ridiculed and blamed her for it and she killed herself
There's no evidence she was raped and the Russian cult would try to extort its members (wealthier Russians, not exclusively young women).

There's no evidence she was raped and the Russian cult would try to extort its members (wealthier Russians, not exclusively young women).
Sex with old men feels like rape and she was prolly gangbanged that cult was blaming her for it that’s their method of coaching

View attachment 3102989

Rate wife

Sex with old men feels like rape and she was prolly gangbanged that cult was blaming her for it that’s their method of coaching
How often do Russians gangrape Russian women, especially when the woman is a famous model? It's more likely that they were extorting her for the hundreds of thousands of dollars she had from modeling.

How often do Russians gangrape Russian women, especially when the woman is a famous model? It's more likely that they were extorting her for the hundreds of thousands of dollars she had from modeling.
Eppatein molested her she couldn’t cope after getting ridiculed by the cult

There's edgy and then there's laughing about stuff like this, some of you deserve to be sexless

Poor girl can’t imagine what she saw and went through

There was a case where 6 firefighters or sum, had access to Hilary Clinton’s notebook type shit and 4 of them or sum, committed suicide and they were all scared to shit to tell what they found on her notebook :ogre:
Retards should’ve took pics and leaked it all online

• +1
I sometimes wonder what the mental state of niggas like Epstein would have been and how deep the shit he did actually went?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Impossible to be ideal. I don't know how tall she is but 5'10-6'1 is for me the best height.

Not at all...
The pic being photoshopped isn't relevant.The rest is true.

Ok, this debate is a waste of time for both. I will just say that, taller women have longer relative arm span, leg lenght, clavicle witdh etc. and two key features to the manly/tranny look their body has is the head to height ratio and head to shoulders ratio. If a tall women has a neotenous hth ratio her body it will considerably reduce the manly look. Also low body fat accentuates facial bones which are again a typical male trait, and can reduce softness from the face and body, another male trait. And excessive makeup makes a woman have a tranny look, because mtfs also use a ton of makeup. That's all I have to say about this.
tranny looking and that's what I like about her
I'm also a slav and admit the british and germanics are the most superior people ln Earth
God how to get rid of my slav genes
wish hitler exterminated the whole slav part of my family tree

• JFL
She probably fits your vision of the ideal woman (maybe she's too tall). Also, I bet you look very similar to him.
A lot of bullshit has been written by me, context needs to be taken into account