Stacylite got humbled - storytime

How many followers did u gain from that 20 buck promotion?

How many roughly have u gained from just putting ur ig on Tinder?

Damn how many years did it take for u to get to ur current follower count from when u first made IG
And I've gained like 200 while not being active on tinder, but will do more precise experiment in January as I'm starting a new tinder there

• +1
Reactions: Loki
ppl talk about u. i have never seen you. where can i see ur pics

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
20,000 matches means you were swiping for days on end like an abused dog

1000 is enough. 22000 is overkill and indicates a narcy mentality
She was in awe that a non woman can be more narcissistic than them. Indeed she became an abused dog since then
even 1000 too much lol

ppl talk about u. i have never seen you. where can i see ur pics
I'm mostly known for my tinder pics I believe, but heres some psl non-nt pics I've posted on this forum
2022 05 22 18 27 422900200
Screenshot 2022 07 28 01 53 43 768 comtinder
2022 06 14 20 11 006380200

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Ken, Chadeep and 4 others
Based master of infinite appeal proving that the world belongs to chads, not women.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Chadeep, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
wtf are those 15k matches? do you use tinder globally

how old are u

• +1
  • +1
20,000 matches means you were swiping for days on end like an abused dog

1000 is enough. 22000 is overkill and indicates a narcy mentality
She was in awe that a non woman can be more narcissistic than them. Indeed she became an abused dog since then
Did it in 2 months and don't have to swipe anymore so I see it as an investment, it's honestly a good amount, and I don't text people first (if they text first there's a higher chance theyre interested in meeting up), so it puts it down to around 4-5k girls, then out of that, some girls aren't serious and just seek validation, then there's the girls that aren't currently nearby or doing something else. This way I can have someone come over whenever I feel like it or have time so that I'm not a starved dog desperate for some girl

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Who appealmogs, @Niko69 or @ReadBooksEveryday ?
Going to be a man, leave my ego aside and state my unbiased but educated opinion

Obviously me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
wtf are those 15k matches? do you use tinder globally

how old are u
20k matches, 95% of them are in Copenhagen, like 3% in London and the rest are experiments done in places like Paris, Miami and so forth for the forum

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
20k matches, 95% of them are in Copenhagen, like 3% in London and the rest are experiments done in places like Paris, Miami and so forth for the forum
age?

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
jfl at the peaky blinders girl thing. sounds fun

• Love it
jfl at the peaky blinders girl thing. sounds fun
Definitely made my night, although she was a young M-HTB JB (around 17-18 probably) she still has a part of my heart haha

• +1
Reactions: Loki and wollet2
Had a powerlifting instagram so had a bunch of sweaty gymbros follow me, but I archived most of it and rebranding it now into classic menswear and added it I to my tinder so basically all new follow requests are girls - also once payed 20 bucks to be featured on a powerlifting instagram JFL
can you pm your ig?

• +1
Going by pheno, do you think @Niko69 or @ReadBooksEveryday mogs?
Am I similar colouring to these two guys? I can send more pictures in natural lighting as I have started to take selfies for tinder, I cba to dslrmax and have gotten impatient.

@LightSkinNoob

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Am I similar colouring to these two guys? I can send more pictures in natural lighting as I have started to take selfies for tinder, I cba to dslrmax and have gotten impatient.
I think you're more similar to ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Moggie
I think you're more similar to ReadBooksEveryday
I had a neighbour with the same pheno who was imo htn-chadlite and was boy racer maxxed he just moved now I am free of the mog.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
can you pm your ig?
I would prefer not sharing my IG with this forum as I don't want to get doxxed, so far I've only sent it to one person from this forum and I'll like to keep it that way for a bit longer, sorry :/

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Enfant terrible
Decided to go out with one of my friends today as he's leaving the country for some time and one of his friends were celebrating their birthday today, they had therefore booked a bar so I of course agreed for the free drinks.

We were early so we stood in front of the bar until they arrived from the partybus, the first thing I hear is this stacylite yelling we had matched on tinder, she then proceeds to approach me, I was of course confused as all of my matches look pretty much the same and I haven't been on tinder for a while. She tells me I never added her back on insta or replied to her message on tinder and asks me for my phone to confirm.

I hand her the phone and once I open my tinder her face quickly turned from happy smiling to a neutral look. Her face was met with this sight
View attachment 1797902
I give her a small comment about me not being on tinder much and suggest she uses the search bar instead of looking through the messages to find out conversation as it will otherwise take too long. She proceeds to enter her name and after waiting a minute for it to leads she says told you so. I then jokingly reply to her last message stating that I'm at farfars (the name of the bar)
View attachment 1797903

She then says that I should accept the follow request on Instagram and I let her find her profile there as well while having 100+ follower requests purely from girls as I put it in my bio (statusmaxing JFL), poor girl proceeds to look for her name and adds herself, poor girl got humbled twice within the 5 minute conversation and still spends the rest of the evening sticked onto me like glue...

I left after an hour and a half as I still have to do work now, so when I said goodbye to people she notices and tells me if I could stay a bit longer, once again I had to deny and told her maybe another time as she now has my socials. (This was not intentional of course, I could consider, but I do have a lot of my plate) still amazes me that a Stacylite would go above and beyond after being humbled 2-3 times in that short if a timespan and there was plenty of decently looking guys there

Oh well, hope you guys enjoyed reading me brutally humbling this girl unintentionally, I'll keep you updated if I end up slaying in the future, gotta go back to work - let me know if you guys want more of these btw

Also a small humblebrag - a girl on the way home near the metro that was walking with a dude she first yelled he's walking in stilettos (I'm wearing Oxfords so it's loud when I walk and sounds like stillettos) she tells the guy walking besides him that I look like someone from peaky blinders then proceeds to yell it to me - I think my heart melted and fell in love, I took the elevator down while they took the escalator to the metro and I came first and she asks if I know peaky blinders - well duh, see my Avi and asks me what Toma's last name is I say Shelby and they both cheered. She seemed JB but that girl has my heart and made my night

TLDR: tindermatch recognized me when I was at a bar, told me I matched with her and was irritated I didn't accept follow on Instagram, she takes my phone and get humbled by the unread convos and matches/Instagram requests.
Ended up rejecting her request to stay longer
All of this shows one thing : statut maxxing is the most legit thing made for men in todays age. I mirin ur instagram maxxing. How did you managed that? Was it face only or?

• +1
Had a powerlifting instagram so had a bunch of sweaty gymbros follow me, but I archived most of it and rebranding it now into classic menswear and added it I to my tinder so basically all new follow requests are girls - also once payed 20 bucks to be featured on a powerlifting instagram JFL
You don’t look like a power lifter tbh

• +1
I would prefer not sharing my IG with this forum as I don't want to get doxxed, so far I've only sent it to one person from this forum and I'll like to keep it that way for a bit longer, sorry :/
fuck

• So Sad
please i want to see what sucess looks like @Niko69
i dont dox iam very trustworthy
the @ is my full name and It's private anyways with only 9 posts as I'm doing my rebrand January, once i make it public I'll share it with you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Enfant terrible and Moggie
I had a neighbour with the same pheno who was imo htn-chadlite and was boy racer maxxed he just moved now I am free of the mog.

What's boy racer?

• +1
  • +1
in NZ it is someone who drives JDM tuner cars. Think Paul Walker in fast and the furious films.
Was he very popular?

• +1
Was he very popular?
Yeah he would have people / friends over and tune their cars, he had a girlfriend but he mogged her. He went out often aswell.

• +1
the @ is my full name and It's private anyways with only 9 posts as I'm doing my rebrand January, once i make it public I'll share it with you
bow down all hail GIF by The Academy Awards

• +1
Yeah he would have people / friends over and tune their cars, he had a girlfriend but he mogged her. He went out often aswell.
Was she LTB/MTB?

• +1
All of this shows one thing : statut maxxing is the most legit thing made for men in todays age. I mirin ur instagram maxxing. How did you managed that? Was it face only or?
I want to die after reading this thread, like legit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
My face was almost never in the picture, it was mostly videos of me hitting pr's and so forth, I find it cringe now, but it worked so I'm not complaining, I have a new plan with Instagram that I start in January I can share with you if you feel like it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
My face was almost never in the picture, it was mostly videos of me hitting pr's and so forth, I find it cringe now, but it worked so I'm not complaining, I have a new plan with Instagram that I start in January I can share with you if you feel like it
I see. It makes sense. I would love to. I’ve learned im pretty much an aspie tbh and when i have an obsession i don’t stop till i achieve it. Back then it was looks. Now im thinking of ig

• +1
I see. It makes sense. I would love to. I’ve learned im pretty much an aspie tbh and when i have an obsession i don’t stop till i achieve it. Back then it was looks. Now im thinking of ig
Same here dude, I do really also obsess over stuff trying to perfect it, it's a good thing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
its not the same bruh at his level shes disposable and she probably thought in her head youd be some htn orbiter lel
A9DE850D 8F0C 42D5 885B B6A9CFB41812

Niko is in the middle of the solar system we are all just circulating around him at the end of the day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, HerpDerpson and 4 others
don’t know u much bro, but after reading the thread u seem like a cool guy to hang out with, good to see ur success, we need more guys like this on the forum. we have similar phenotypes too lol. would be funny if u were 5’10 like me as well lol, u seem a bit taller tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
don’t know u much bro, but after reading the thread u seem like a cool guy to hang out with, good to see ur success, we need more guys like this on the forum. we have similar phenotypes too lol. would be funny if u were 5’10 like me as well lol, u seem a bit taller tho
I'm actually shorter! I'm 177cm - 5'9.something. I haven't seen many of your posts but I'll drop a follow and see!

• +1
Reactions: Loki and chadison
Niko is in the middle of the solar system we are all just circulating around him at the end of the day
Niko is the protagonist of this story.

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm actually shorter! I'm 177cm - 5'9.something. I haven't seen many of your posts but I'll drop a follow and see!
haha we are the exact same height as well, i am 177cm flat measured with a stadiometer. i live in the US though, so im not too short here, about average. i do wear elevator shoes when i go clubbing or whatnot, but not in everyday life anymore. anyway just thought it was funny, i also am big into lifting and hang out with the powerlifting team at my uni, lot of similarities between us. currently 3rd yr for bachelors computer & data science with minor in econ and phys. i dont really have experience in online dating/slaying, but i know it will be useful when i graduate as i wont have as strong a social network. ill def be looking at your other threads

• Love it
I mean, it's true, they do think just because we match on tinder it's secured as there's thousands of guys simping hard, some of the girls need a reality check once in a while JFL. Although I would definitely hook up with her I have no desire of a LTR for the next 4+ yrs as I don't have the time. And idk if the first thank you is sarcastic or not but either you're welcome or sorry for reminding you
The "thanks for the reminder" was genuine
I am getting so much shit done currently due to not using dating apps in months and going MGTOW

• +1
Definitely made my night, although she was a young M-HTB JB (around 17-18 probably) she still has a part of my heart haha
17-18 ("jb")
Tenor 79

goddamn we need personalityinkwell back.