Stacylite rates Looksmax users, brutal dickpill and JBWpill

Your acting like a bitch ass insecure needy nigga insulting her and shit and then changing your tone and being like we can have fun now just because she said you look better than the other guy haha. That was cringe. Get help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16984 and Warlow
Your acting like a bitch ass insecure needy nigga insulting her and shit and then changing your tone and being like we can have fun now just because she said you look better than the other guy haha. That was cringe. Get help.
Low T, you don’t have girls simping for you so you don’t know the feeling. Run along incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, LooksOrDeath, chawaje and 1 other person
Dude you do realise kik is purely for ewhorers with advanced ewhoring packs of loads of pics of a girl and they have programs with the ability to send snaps like they were just taken. That is 100% a guy behind that and hes either gay or trying to get money out of u
I’ve literally asked her to do specific things and she did them, why is it so hard to understand that girls simp for big dicks. Oh I know why cause you’re all incel virgins.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
Low T, you don’t have girls simping for you so you don’t know the feeling. Run along incel.
I'm being serious boy if you're gonna roast her you better stay true to your shit all the way and not act like a bipolar validation deprived bitch on her period the way you did. She probably screenshotted and sent it to her friends and they all laughed about it.

I'm being serious boy if you're gonna roast her you better stay true to your shit all the way and not act like a bipolar validation deprived bitch on her period the way you did. She probably screenshotted and sent it to her friends and they all laughed about it.
You’re a virgin and you’ve never talked to girls. Run along and go play vidya son.

You’re a virgin and you’ve never talked to girls. Run along and go play vidya son.
Ok if you're gonna act like an insensitive asshole and not be willing to learn how to behave decently I will indeed run along. Good day.

She looks straight up ugly from the half of her face that is showing
B5DFA4BE 7B3E 4D5F 89C5 079B1953742E

@SMESH
I'll pm another pic of me and ask her how old do I look? JFL if she doesn't say at least 20

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@SMESH
I'll pm another pic of me and ask her how old do I look? JFL if she doesn't say at least 20
Yeah but not today it’s gonna look weird if I keep sending her new pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah but not today it’s gonna look weird if I keep sending her new pics
pm me when it is the correct time lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, gamma and FailedNormieManlet
She proves my theory. And solidifies proof that whites mullatos and castizos are the biggest slayers.

I love how idiots say “light skin black guys” when they are never black they are mullatos :feelshehe: which is why they like them blacks are not on the same level as whites, mullatos or castizos (light skin Latinos). Be one of these races or rope
Ethnic scum
Absolutely. Enrique Iglesias looking mfs slay so much. Normies don't know about "castizo" or mestizo" tbh, they just categorize them as latino (brown person)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What a day for me to leave my laptop charger in the hospital. Would’ve requested to send a pic of me :feelswhy:

• JFL
What description boy stop saying nonsense
You described what you looked like in text and people had seen your pics before. Dwayn said you were ugly and you admitted it yourself.

What a day for me to leave my laptop charger in the hospital. Would’ve requested to send a pic of me :feelswhy:
There might be a round two but I’ll have to wait a couple of days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
You described what you looked like in text and people had seen your pics before. Dwayn said you were ugly and you admitted it yourself.
Ok this is me, send it to her

Screenshot 20220310 204332 Gallery

So apparently the negative stereotype about Indians is true in most parts in the west. The girl also has a preference for lighter skinned people, JBW pill again. Meds and light skins are attractive too according to her but she’s only dated whites.
Ask her to rate mukasa

F0E9BD7F 5BFD 4B9E AC42 F74E0908AC1A
AFC6F852 3310 4AD8 9783 B51BBD7804C7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and 2 others
I’ve literally asked her to do specific things and she did them, why is it so hard to understand that girls simp for big dicks. Oh I know why cause you’re all incel virgins.
Yeah people literally have packs that do specific things like that or ways of editing it like that. Because asking for them pics are so common. jesus christ ur being done so badly here:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Yeah people literally have packs that do specific things like that or ways of editing it like that. Because asking for them pics are so common. jesus christ ur being done so badly here:ROFLMAO:
Whatever helps you sleep at night son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Sny, UglyGod360 and 4 others
Absolutely. Enrique Iglesias looking mfs slay so much. Normies don't know about "castizo" or mestizo" tbh, they just categorize them as latino (brown person)
Yeah mestizos are truecels below Arabs and blacks in SMV but castizos are above both groups. When people say Latinos do 2nd best on dating apps they are referring to Castizos.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 15099
literally my first thought. Kik died in like 2014-2015 lol.
A girl gave me her Kik in 2018 so I can confirm some weirdos girls do use it and I was 18 back then and she was 23 lol

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
bruh i remember kik being live during 8th grade and then falling off the map the very next year, 2014-2015 indeed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12234
I did the generic @ /data/avatars/s/1/1701.jpg?1636462715 @Salludon vs @ /data/avatars/s/1/1325.jpg?1630018785 @Amnesia first, which ended in Salludon being seen as more attractive.
B-but .org users told me 6.5psl ethnic is less smv than normie white/mulatto :soy::soy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15577 and Looks234
A girl gave me her Kik in 2018 so I can confirm some weirdos girls do use it and I was 18 back then and she was 23 lol
Last time I used kik was back in like 2016-2017. By then everyone was moving over to other shit. I even brought it up a couple times to Tinder matches and not one of them had any clue of what it was jfl.

Bro kik is used for every single subreddit about sexting. It’s more live than ever just not mainstream. You should know better than to doubt me since you know me from lookism. There’s always been dickcel clowns who don’t believe my stories and posts cause they just can’t cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Light ethnic/ dark whites win again

• JFL
I think she rated you higher than @Salludon since you were the one talking to her

Like, y'know when girls act like you're better looking than a model just because they wanna inflate your ego? I think that's what happened tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
There might be a round two but I’ll have to wait a couple of days
I know that's gonna be brutal, but ask her to rate me:

20220227 005603

20220127 161210

IMG 20220111 WA0270

Just don't mention my height

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 15577
fuark brah, im on suicide watch

Even if she is not stacylite, it’s still like Hamudi said: “there are no beckies, every girl is a Stacy to me”

I can’t breed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15577 and vaninskybird
I think she rated you higher than @Salludon since you were the one talking to her

Like, y'know when girls act like you're better looking than a model just because they wanna inflate your ego? I think that's what happened tbqh.
But she miscalculated badly. He doesn't appear to be very susceptible to developing reverse BDD and was able to guage that salludon mogs him.

The plight of my desi tech support brethren is just :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Tumblr mxyh76lSGk1s6zvgzo5 400

• JFL
Is she really staceylite? The 3rd of her face showing reminds me of the nz mosque shooter

Why should i care about what a whore that shows herself like this has to say?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
What's your Kik bro

• Hmm...
@Blackmannnns not really, I Catfished as a young lightskin 6'3 Chad during 2018 hurricane Michael, and I got some attention from girls. There's a lot of group chats with women, now there's even live :lul:

• +1
Most of you boyos have read my other posts about this Kik stacylite that wanted my cock. I rejected and trolled her but she had no quit in her, basically confirming the dickpill.

Here’s how the convo started

View attachment 1585318

View attachment 1585319

View attachment 1585324

View attachment 1585322

View attachment 1585326

View attachment 1585327

So after all the insults I hurled at this bitch she still couldn’t stay away from the 8x6 punisher. Brutal dickpill as you boyos can see. The Indian thing came out of nowhere I got scared for a second that she knew about PSL lingo and was trolling me back. I decided to ask to elaborate on the Indian comment.

View attachment 1585339

View attachment 1585340
View attachment 1585342
View attachment 1585344
View attachment 1585356

So apparently the negative stereotype about Indians is true in most parts in the west. The girl also has a preference for lighter skinned people, JBW pill again. Meds and light skins are attractive too according to her but she’s only dated whites.

Here comes the part where I ask her to rate a couple of ‘my friends’ aka looksmax users:

View attachment 1585366

View attachment 1585367

View attachment 1585368

View attachment 1585369

View attachment 1585370

I did the generic @Salludon vs @Amnesia first, which ended in Salludon being seen as more attractive.

Then I did myself vs resident Polish ghoul @chawaje since I thought me and him are at a similar PSL rating.

As you can see she thought I was better looking than Chawaje and Salludon was better looking than Amnesia. I asked her what she would rate me and salludon and she gave me an 8 and sally a 7.

Before you start chimping out I know Sally the cow herder from Pakistan mogs me to the slums of Faisalabad and back. users like @Pendejo @FailedNormieManlet @Kroker @Baldingman1998 @Bvnny. @the BULL @AscendingHero can confirm that I’m nowhere near the level of Salludon. Naturally I asked her to elaborate on her rating. It all made sense since apparently I have a more homely face basically confirming PSL legends like Sally intimidate these foids with their perfect looks and someone like me has more appeal to the average girl. Obviously this is just based off of one pic, if me and sally were standing in front of her she would be all over the Paki cow herder.

After the ratings I gave her my snap and we exchanged nudes and shit. I’d have to apologize to @Pendejo for calling her ugly cause this girl is a legit stacylite. Pretty face with nice full lips, perky c cups, nice ass and tight, clean little pussy. I might meet her this summer since she plans on going on a trip to Europe. Guaranteed slay and she sounded freaky enough for her to maybe allow me to film it. I’ll update you boyos on that.

I asked some of you boyos if you wanted to get rated by her, here are the results of the mog battles.

Resident Maghrebi badboy @masaka vs the Shqip mogger wrestler @Lihito

View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585386

Masaka takes this one

Masaka 6.5

Lihito 6

She needs to put some respect on my nigga Lihito but I’ll punish her for that later.

Next up @currylightskin vs Leb bear @Baldingman1998

View attachment 1585387

View attachment 1585390

Baldingman1998 takes the W

Baldingman 7

Currylightskin 6

Lifefuel for the Leb ogre, just get a hair transplant and go slay boyo. She was kind of harsh on currylightskin imo, in that pic he looks good but the glasses are too much for her I guess.

Next up are NT perm party animal @FailedNormieManlet vs nigga I don’t know @IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY plus a rating for dark looks criminal @Scammer

View attachment 1585388

View attachment 1585389

View attachment 1585417

Scammer takes home gold

Scammer 7

IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY 6

Failednormiemanlet 5.5

I guess the perm didn’t do it’s magic on this girl. Scammer is a good looking guy so made sense. I don’t know the favela looking nigga but apparently he’s average.

If one of you boyos could convert all these 0/10 ratings to PSL ratings in the comments that’d be appreciated.
why didn't u ask about my eye area @SMESH ?

Can you ask them to rate me

Me

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
She needs to put some respect on my nigga Lihito but I’ll punish her for that later.
Drink all of her pussy juice until she dies od dehidration

I mogg that algerian camel Rider pheno even when im bloated

Lean ascencion coming this summer

I Will mogg once again

And as Ravi would say :

"Heres me , still relatively overweight y yet i mogg 90% of this fucking forum"
MEET ME IN LONDON

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, LooksOrDeath, currylightskin and 1 other person
Most of you boyos have read my other posts about this Kik stacylite that wanted my cock. I rejected and trolled her but she had no quit in her, basically confirming the dickpill.

Here’s how the convo started

View attachment 1585318

View attachment 1585319

View attachment 1585324

View attachment 1585322

View attachment 1585326

View attachment 1585327

So after all the insults I hurled at this bitch she still couldn’t stay away from the 8x6 punisher. Brutal dickpill as you boyos can see. The Indian thing came out of nowhere I got scared for a second that she knew about PSL lingo and was trolling me back. I decided to ask to elaborate on the Indian comment.

View attachment 1585339

View attachment 1585340
View attachment 1585342
View attachment 1585344
View attachment 1585356

Here comes the part where I ask her to rate a couple of ‘my friends’ aka looksmax users:

View attachment 1585366

View attachment 1585367

View attachment 1585368

View attachment 1585369

View attachment 1585370

I did the generic @Salludon vs @Amnesia first, which ended in Salludon being seen as more attractive.

Then I did myself vs resident Polish ghoul @chawaje since I thought me and him are at a similar PSL rating.

As you can see she thought I was better looking than Chawaje and Salludon was better looking than Amnesia. I asked her what she would rate me and salludon and she gave me an 8 and sally a 7.

Before you start chimping out I know Sally the cow herder from Pakistan mogs me to the slums of Faisalabad and back. users like @Pendejo @FailedNormieManlet @Kroker @Baldingman1998 @Bvnny. @the BULL @AscendingHero can confirm that I’m nowhere near the level of Salludon. Naturally I asked her to elaborate on her rating. It all made sense since apparently I have a more homely face basically confirming PSL legends like Sally intimidate these foids with their perfect looks and someone like me has more appeal to the average girl. Obviously this is just based off of one pic, if me and sally were standing in front of her she would be all over the Paki cow herder.

After the ratings I gave her my snap and we exchanged nudes and shit. I’d have to apologize to @Pendejo for calling her ugly cause this girl is a legit stacylite. Pretty face with nice full lips, perky c cups, nice ass and tight, clean little pussy. I might meet her this summer since she plans on going on a trip to Europe. Guaranteed slay and she sounded freaky enough for her to maybe allow me to film it. I’ll update you boyos on that.

I asked some of you boyos if you wanted to get rated by her, here are the results of the mog battles.

Resident Maghrebi badboy @masaka vs the Shqip mogger wrestler @Lihito

View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585386

Masaka takes this one

Masaka 6.5

Lihito 6

Next up @currylightskin vs Leb bear @Baldingman1998

View attachment 1585387

View attachment 1585390

Baldingman1998 takes the W

Baldingman 7

Currylightskin 6

Lifefuel for the Leb ogre, just get a hair transplant and go slay boyo. She was kind of harsh on currylightskin imo, in that pic he looks good but the glasses are too much for her I guess.

Next up are NT perm party animal @FailedNormieManlet vs nigga I don’t know @IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY plus a rating for dark looks criminal @Scammer

View attachment 1585388

View attachment 1585389

View attachment 1585417

Scammer takes home gold

Scammer 7

IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY 6

Failednormiemanlet 5.5

I guess the perm didn’t do it’s magic on this girl. Scammer is a good looking guy so made sense. I don’t know the favela looking nigga but apparently he’s average.

If one of you boyos could convert all these 0/10 ratings to PSL ratings in the comments that’d be appreciated.
ALSO MIRIN EFFORT BRO KEEP THIS COMING , THIS SHITTY FORUM COULD LEARN FROM @SMESH ON HOW TO MAKE A FUN THREAD !

this needs more parts from more foids

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577