Stacylite rates Looksmax users, brutal dickpill and JBWpill

@SMESH good thread. I'll start to wear contacts and lightskinmaxx. 💪

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lihito and Deleted member 15577
Girls will crawl over brokrn glass on thier hands & knees for Big Johnson.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I think she rated you higher than @Salludon since you were the one talking to her

Like, y'know when girls act like you're better looking than a model just because they wanna inflate your ego? I think that's what happened tbqh.
Read the screenshots bro I hadn’t shown my face yet and my face is not on my kik, she went in this blind and for some reason rated me the highest but obviously I don’t mog sally.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
I find it very hard to believe she only has five bodies. Meanwhile the average becky, even LTN has like 10-20+ on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
I find it very hard to believe she only has five bodies. Meanwhile the average becky, even LTN has like 10-20+ on average
JFL at believing what foids say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra and Deleted member 15577
has she seen ur dick? how does she know it's big?

jfl at how ironic it is that she hates those bobs and vagene people, and she literally begging for ur dick rn.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
has she seen ur dick? how does she know it's big?

jfl at how ironic it is that she hates those bobs and vagene people, and she literally begging for ur dick rn.
Yes I’ve sexted with her before, I was also known for my size on lookism you can ask them boys.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16275
Yes I’ve sexted with her before, I was also known for my size on lookism you can ask them boys.
dafuq nigga?? :dafuckfeels:
you've sent dick pics to 'them boys'?

• JFL
show her my eyes

dafuq nigga?? :dafuckfeels:
you've sent dick pics to 'them boys'?
I had a dickmogging thread on lookism which made niggas seethe and had like 5 pages. They still haven’t recovered from the ruthless mog. Also yes it’s kinda gay but anything to mog these fools.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 18372 and Deleted member 16275
Most of you boyos have read my other posts about this Kik stacylite that wanted my cock. I rejected and trolled her but she had no quit in her, basically confirming the dickpill.

Here’s how the convo started

View attachment 1585318

View attachment 1585319

View attachment 1585324

View attachment 1585322

View attachment 1585326

View attachment 1585327

So after all the insults I hurled at this bitch she still couldn’t stay away from the 8x6 punisher. Brutal dickpill as you boyos can see. The Indian thing came out of nowhere I got scared for a second that she knew about PSL lingo and was trolling me back. I decided to ask to elaborate on the Indian comment.

View attachment 1585339

View attachment 1585340
View attachment 1585342
View attachment 1585344
View attachment 1585356

So apparently the negative stereotype about Indians is true in most parts in the west. The girl also has a preference for lighter skinned people, JBW pill again. Meds and light skins are attractive too according to her but she’s only dated whites.

Here comes the part where I ask her to rate a couple of ‘my friends’ aka looksmax users:

View attachment 1585366

View attachment 1585367

View attachment 1585368

View attachment 1585369

View attachment 1585370

I did the generic @Salludon vs @Amnesia first, which ended in Salludon being seen as more attractive.

Then I did myself vs resident Polish ghoul @chawaje since I thought me and him are at a similar PSL rating.

As you can see she thought I was better looking than Chawaje and Salludon was better looking than Amnesia. I asked her what she would rate me and salludon and she gave me an 8 and sally a 7.

Before you start chimping out I know Sally the cow herder from Pakistan mogs me to the slums of Faisalabad and back. users like @Pendejo @FailedNormieManlet @Kroker @Baldingman1998 @Bvnny. @the BULL @AscendingHero can confirm that I’m nowhere near the level of Salludon. Naturally I asked her to elaborate on her rating. It all made sense since apparently I have a more homely face basically confirming PSL legends like Sally intimidate these foids with their perfect looks and someone like me has more appeal to the average girl. Obviously this is just based off of one pic, if me and sally were standing in front of her she would be all over the Paki cow herder.

After the ratings I gave her my snap and we exchanged nudes and shit. I’d have to apologize to @Pendejo for calling her ugly cause this girl is a legit stacylite. Pretty face with nice full lips, perky c cups, nice ass and tight, clean little pussy. I might meet her this summer since she plans on going on a trip to Europe. Guaranteed slay and she sounded freaky enough for her to maybe allow me to film it. I’ll update you boyos on that.

I asked some of you boyos if you wanted to get rated by her, here are the results of the mog battles.

Resident Maghrebi badboy @masaka vs the Shqip mogger wrestler @Lihito

View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585386

Masaka takes this one

Masaka 6.5

Lihito 6

She needs to put some respect on my nigga Lihito but I’ll punish her for that later.

Next up @currylightskin vs Leb bear @Baldingman1998

View attachment 1585387

View attachment 1585390

Baldingman1998 takes the W

Baldingman 7

Currylightskin 6

Lifefuel for the Leb ogre, just get a hair transplant and go slay boyo. She was kind of harsh on currylightskin imo, in that pic he looks good but the glasses are too much for her I guess.

Next up are NT perm party animal @FailedNormieManlet vs nigga I don’t know @IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY plus a rating for dark looks criminal @Scammer

View attachment 1585388

View attachment 1585389

View attachment 1585417

Scammer takes home gold

Scammer 7

IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY 6

Failednormiemanlet 5.5

I guess the perm didn’t do it’s magic on this girl. Scammer is a good looking guy so made sense. I don’t know the favela looking nigga but apparently he’s average.

If one of you boyos could convert all these 0/10 ratings to PSL ratings in the comments that’d be appreciated.
-I only have 5 bodies

-I usually go for whites. Sometimes latinos and blacks

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 15577
It's gay asking for someone's Kik? Fuck you, asshole.
Bro kik is only used for sexting? I don’t think I’ve ever talked to someone that was not a girl on kik.

Bro kik is only used for sexting? I don’t think I’ve ever talked to someone that was not a girl on kik.
I was going to gift you an emote, asshole

• JFL
I was going to gift you an emote, asshole
I don’t even know what that is, I haven’t used kik for 3 years my friend. That girl randomly hitting me up is the first time in years I opened the app.

bro can you get her to rate me and just crop my face out on her response?

bro can you get her to rate me and just crop my face out on her response?
I’ll ask her in a couple of days it’s gonna be weird if I bombard her.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Most of you boyos have read my other posts about this Kik stacylite that wanted my cock. I rejected and trolled her but she had no quit in her, basically confirming the dickpill.

View attachment 1585318

View attachment 1585319

View attachment 1585324

View attachment 1585322

View attachment 1585326

View attachment 1585327

So after all the insults I hurled at this bitch she still couldn’t stay away from the 8x6 punisher. Brutal dickpill as you boyos can see. The Indian thing came out of nowhere I got scared for a second that she knew about PSL lingo and was trolling me back. I decided to ask to elaborate on the Indian comment.

View attachment 1585339

View attachment 1585340
View attachment 1585342
View attachment 1585344
View attachment 1585356

So apparently the negative stereotype about Indians is true in most parts in the west. The girl also has a preference for lighter skinned people, JBW pill again. Meds and light skins are attractive too according to her but she’s only dated whites.

Here comes the part where I ask her to rate a couple of ‘my friends’ aka looksmax users:

View attachment 1585366

View attachment 1585367

View attachment 1585368

View attachment 1585369

View attachment 1585370

I did the generic @Salludon vs @Amnesia first, which ended in Salludon being seen as more attractive.

Then I did myself vs resident Polish ghoul @chawaje since I thought me and him are at a similar PSL rating.

As you can see she thought I was better looking than Chawaje and Salludon was better looking than Amnesia. I asked her what she would rate me and salludon and she gave me an 8 and sally a 7.

Before you start chimping out I know Sally the cow herder from Pakistan mogs me to the slums of Faisalabad and back. users like @Pendejo @FailedNormieManlet @Kroker @Baldingman1998 @Bvnny. @the BULL @AscendingHero can confirm that I’m nowhere near the level of Salludon. Naturally I asked her to elaborate on her rating. It all made sense since apparently I have a more homely face basically confirming PSL legends like Sally intimidate these foids with their perfect looks and someone like me has more appeal to the average girl. Obviously this is just based off of one pic, if me and sally were standing in front of her she would be all over the Paki cow herder.

After the ratings I gave her my snap and we exchanged nudes and shit. I’d have to apologize to @Pendejo for calling her ugly cause this girl is a legit stacylite. Pretty face with nice full lips, perky c cups, nice ass and tight, clean little pussy. I might meet her this summer since she plans on going on a trip to Europe. Guaranteed slay and she sounded freaky enough for her to maybe allow me to film it. I’ll update you boyos on that.

I asked some of you boyos if you wanted to get rated by her, here are the results of the mog battles.

View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585386

Masaka takes this one

Masaka 6.5

Lihito 6

She needs to put some respect on my nigga Lihito but I’ll punish her for that later.

View attachment 1585387

View attachment 1585390

Baldingman 7

Currylightskin 6

Lifefuel for the Leb ogre, just get a hair transplant and go slay boyo. She was kind of harsh on currylightskin imo, in that pic he looks good but the glasses are too much for her I guess.

Next up are NT perm party animal @FailedNormieManlet vs nigga I don’t know @IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY plus a rating for dark looks criminal @Scammer

View attachment 1585388

View attachment 1585389

View attachment 1585417

Scammer takes home gold

Scammer 7

IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY 6

Failednormiemanlet 5.5

I guess the perm didn’t do it’s magic on this girl. Scammer is a good looking guy so made sense. I don’t know the favela looking nigga but apparently he’s average.

If one of you boyos could convert all these 0/10 ratings to PSL ratings in the comments that’d be appreciated.
Whites and light skins winning again smh

lmao you literally lead her on, hurled insults at her, acted like a retard with weird lingo etc and she still stayed because you're dickmaxxed

meanwhile incels on reddit get told that the reason they get ghosted on dating apps and social media is that they forgot to type those crucial 2 extra characters when exchanging texts

it's crazy to verify time and time again how "game" is 100% a huge meme and all that matters is height / face / dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and germanlooks
I never got rated 😢

View attachment 1585318

View attachment 1585319

View attachment 1585324

View attachment 1585322

View attachment 1585326

View attachment 1585327

View attachment 1585339

View attachment 1585340
View attachment 1585342
View attachment 1585344
View attachment 1585356

View attachment 1585366

View attachment 1585367

View attachment 1585368

View attachment 1585369

View attachment 1585370

View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585386

Masaka takes this one

Masaka 6.5

Lihito 6

View attachment 1585387

View attachment 1585390

Baldingman 7

Currylightskin 6

View attachment 1585388

View attachment 1585389

View attachment 1585417

Scammer takes home gold

Scammer 7

IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY 6

Failednormiemanlet 5.5

she said you have a homely face?

she knows homely means ugly right?!

she said you have a homely face?

she knows homely means ugly right?!
I didn’t even know that. What a whore.

I still jerk to her on snap tho she’s hot:feelshah:

I didn’t even know that. What a whore.

I still jerk to her on snap tho she’s hot:feelshah:
why dont u just meetup with her

i never got the appeal of sexting

why dont u just meetup with her

i never got the appeal of sexting
She’s coming to Europe in the summer, she’s from the US so can’t meet up rn

And yes sexting gets boring quick

lmao you literally lead her on, hurled insults at her, acted like a retard with weird lingo etc and she still stayed because you're dickmaxxed

meanwhile incels on reddit get told that the reason they get ghosted on dating apps and social media is that they forgot to type those crucial 2 extra characters when exchanging texts

it's crazy to verify time and time again how "game" is 100% a huge meme and all that matters is height / face / dick
I can confirm this. I'm morphfishing this girl on discord (using my own face but with better bones) and she's actually more of a leftwing type of girl and knowing this I act very homophobic/transphobic yet she stays despite telling me that she has cut out a lot of people from life just die to that before alone :lul:

View attachment 1585318

View attachment 1585319

View attachment 1585324

View attachment 1585322

View attachment 1585326

View attachment 1585327

View attachment 1585339

View attachment 1585340
View attachment 1585342
View attachment 1585344
View attachment 1585356

View attachment 1585366

View attachment 1585367

View attachment 1585368

View attachment 1585369

View attachment 1585370

View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585386

Masaka takes this one

Masaka 6.5

Lihito 6

View attachment 1585387

View attachment 1585390

Baldingman 7

Currylightskin 6

View attachment 1585388

View attachment 1585389

View attachment 1585417

Scammer takes home gold

Scammer 7

IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY 6

Failednormiemanlet 5.5

lol, love it when you talk to her in looksmax terms, it's like a whole other language to normies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15577
lol, love it when you talk to her in looksmax terms, it's like a whole other language to normies
PSL language outside of looksmax forums always make me cage :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Absolutely. Enrique Iglesias looking mfs slay so much. Normies don't know about "castizo" or mestizo" tbh, they just categorize them as latino (brown person)
you're like the latino @justinzayn

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma and justinzayn
@SMESH good thread. I'll start to wear contacts and lightskinmaxx. 💪
you dont need to lightskinmax even more
you have a good med pheno play into that
try to be more "bad boy"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and currylightskin
good thread :redpill:
mention me next time

• +1
you dont need to lightskinmax even more
you have a good med pheno play into that
try to be more "bad boy"
Yeah I'm playing the badboy game now. Mascmaxxed buzzcuttmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Last edited:
  • JFL

View attachment 1585318

View attachment 1585319

View attachment 1585324

View attachment 1585322

View attachment 1585326

View attachment 1585327

View attachment 1585339

View attachment 1585340
View attachment 1585342
View attachment 1585344
View attachment 1585356

View attachment 1585366

View attachment 1585367

View attachment 1585368

View attachment 1585369

View attachment 1585370

View attachment 1585384

View attachment 1585386

Masaka takes this one

Masaka 6.5

Lihito 6

View attachment 1585387

View attachment 1585390

Baldingman 7

Currylightskin 6

View attachment 1585388

View attachment 1585389

View attachment 1585417

Scammer takes home gold

Scammer 7

IALREADYKNOWIMUGLY 6

Failednormiemanlet 5.5

Every syllable was read

• +1
dont compare that native american mutt to me
i am far from him
both of you hate each other but are the same deep within
maybe both can recognise that curries AND latinos aren't a monolith?

• JFL
Nigga went full psychward schizo

Slut just wanted some dick ffs

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, FailedNormieManlet, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

And she still put up with all my retardation and insults just for a glance at my phallus. :feelskek:

Clown world :kys:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Mewton
Bro hes not fooling anyone
Don’t be mad son, I’m gonna make another thread likes this and show a couple of snaps she’s sent me over the days. Of course you’re gonna cope like a bluepilled redditor but oh well.

women are down bad they have to rate men's pics to get laid :feelswhy:
what games will the men play next :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Mewton and Deleted member 15577
Don’t be mad son, I’m gonna make another thread likes this and show a couple of snaps she’s sent me over the days. Of course you’re gonna cope like a bluepilled redditor but oh well.
it will all be an elaborate scheme planned by you to farm jfl reacts
I see through you mf

• JFL