Stacylite rating .org users results, oh the subhumanity

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
First off, for all the barking dogs in the previous thread saying this girl is not real or not a stacylite.

9BCD6753 9999 4120 AC0A 200A550FE272

Looks like a stacylite to me, even if the pic is filtered to @Xangsane levels.

But just to really dunk on you skeptical abused hounds

709DECBE B1A9 433F BC83 89367C5F16B4

Made the bitch write SMESH on her titty and screenshotted it like the low inhib Чед I am.

Hounds still howling for me?

Cry for me having these foids simp for the 8x6 slayer of incel Oneitis’, sending me her tight body in the hope of getting a glimpse of the Tovarish punisher.

Now on to the ratings. Since she had to rate 16 different people she kept it short, most got just a rating, some got a short reason why she rated them that. If you want a detailed rating go ask Ravi’s 33 year old gf for one.

I gave all of you a first name so it’d be easier to rate, some of you got niced some of you didn’t.

Also in the light of recent events surrounding @curlyheadedjames I’m not gonna include any of your pics in this thread. Stay safe from the cancellers boyos.

Ratings from highest to lowest:

1. @Xangsane - Adam = 7.5

7A9F225A BC60 476A AE46 AE6D0510BE8D

The validation starved abused hound with prince pheno got joint first place with a 7.5

Now that we know this nigga frauds his shit more than the average Instagram model, I’m taking 1 point of his rating until he sends me an unfrauded mirror pic.

2. @Pendejo - Jorge = 7.5

16862F7C BAB9 48D6 B717 5A677831D44C

Resident med chadlite made it to joint 1st place. What many people don’t know is that this paella muncher from the backstreets of Valencia is actually Portuguese :feelshah:

This means he’s Badgmaxxed, which definitely influenced his rating. Apparently she doesn’t like his ears so @Pendejo maybe get pussioplasty or whatever it’s called I’m not good with names of different surgeries.

3. @DoctorLooksmax - James = 7

EA5A5CA5 0350 4392 A1C7 231482DBB5BF

This Anglo couldn’t wait to get rated, even offering me 1.7 BTC in pm’s to alter the results in his favor. No need to worry son, you got rated one of the highest. Enjoy this spike of dopamine lad.

4. @Anstrum95 - Chad = 7

7794B22D FB16 4EEC AF37 73FCB1211767

For obvious reasons I gave the local Estonian ghoul the name Chad. He doesn’t get the same respect on .org but on Lookism he was a forum legend and beloved by all. Chad got rated one of the highest, as expected. Maybe he can stop gawking at subaminal gooks from his fapbunker in Tallinn now that a blonde stacylite called him handsome.

5. @WhiteGoodman - Finn = 7

C4EDDD25 EC59 4E1E 8DDD E794944DCB38

No surprise here, the man doesn’t suffer from UK pheno failo so his rating is accurate. I met this man in the field when he helped me body Mooncunt the doglatto donkey hybrid. Good to have you on our side son.

6. @aBetterMii - Elliot = 7

570AA327 3B54 4139 BFFB DC3A3A2F8C9E

Gave him the name Elliot cause of his constant whiney posts about Emo whores not wanting him. ER would be proud of you son. The rating is accurate though, Elliot is a good looking guy but suffers from abused dog syndrome. Just go outside and slay, stop trying to bag E-girls that have more scratches on their wrists than the average prison wall.

7. @Bvnny. - Bruno = 6.5

196E0091 70D3 4207 8597 E87F947C5F3B

Favela dwelling twink @Bvnny. got a 6.5

All I can say is I hope this traitor dog gets killed by B.O.P.E in a gang related incident. I’ve watched this cunt grow up from aspie virgin to slayer of sheboons and what does he do? Sell me out to the slimy Jew @Octillionaire3 gossiping about me in pm’s.

Fuck you and the kike.

8. @cagingbanderas - Sergey = 6

My forum brother from lookism, also know as sick man UglySmile. Slayer of tinder whores while keeping a steady relationship. My boy got underrated, evident to his irl succes with foids.

9E49AA47 B8F0 4BEB AF17 DCDA70BCC521

This is not a 6.
The Jews rigged the whole thing yet again.

9. @tyronelite - N’golo = 6

0F051B50 22A8 4E72 8421 94A29D26F083

Gave the nigga an exotic African athlete’s name for halo effect. Was gonna name him Tyrone but that would have been too suspicious seeing as the foid knows I live in a Western-European country. N’golo got a 6 with compliments on the jaw, proving that we wuz indeed kangz and shieet.

10. @justinzayn - Khalid = 6

86287ABD 68AE 4E16 BBF3 32279EF8E0BB

As @FailedNormieManlet once said: “your hair looks like a fucking burnt loaf of bread, the only white people in your country are UN workers”.

Apparently Khalid managed to overcome these flaws and still took home a solid 6, despite ethnic tax.

11. @WontStopNorwooding - Jack

29A950B3 7434 4F22 A7D4 712174E44F1A

Local chav bully Jack bagged a 6, not even his ‘most trusted user’ halo could save him on this one. The man got lumped in with the ethnics, keep an eye on the local Bradford news outlets cause this man might go ER on a couple of deathnics one of these days.

12. @n0rthface - Liam = 5.5

20B2AE15 21B4 44ED A449 54890C5CB369

Foids seem to like the jaw on this Anglo descendant of colonizers, the racism not so much. What she doesn’t know is that he’s a respected member of a looksmaxxing forum. This would have halo’d him to a 6.7 at least. Stay scheming son, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer. Ascend boyo.

13. @the BULL - Giacomo = 5

09D40702 50FC 4D68 BFB3 2E61F0472C80

This is the only user I will show the pic of cause of the extreme autism he displayed in his decision making.

When asked to send in his best pic for the girl to rate, local 6’4” Italian Bull sent in this:

F0FD127B 1C02 4135 A2F6 A523B71CF36D

Gee I wonder why she rated you so low, the fact that you’re mid-LDAR laying in your little sisters bedsheets definitely doesn’t have anything to do with it. When asked why on earth he would choose this pic Bull had this to say: “it shows off my NT smile”.

….

The only smile I see is that of a serial rapist grinning at the fact he’s crawled into a poor innocent girls bed, waiting to ambush her.

@the BULL is not a bad looking guy, he just shot himself in the foot with this one.

14. @stevielake - Tyson = 5

5DDAD497 28AD 4E75 A44B 11F8F3ABFFAC

Tried to give my nigga the Tyson Beckford halo but it was ineffective. Ascension is coming boyo, hit up @cagingbanderas for that sweet diet and workout plan.

Godspeed son.

15. @retard_205 - Ali = 5

9F06369F A9F0 4AEA 9CEB 73E523A54FB6

As Baby Gang, one of the artists featured on the Central Cee song Eurovision, once said: “I am from Arab, click-clack”.

Arab halo didn’t help this young looksmaxxer. The foid also took a jab at his weight, implying it’s time for my boy to lose bloat.

Lucky for him Ramadhan just started, Ali will come out as a better version of himself inshAllah.

Ramadhan Kareem to all you boyos.

16. @inferiorpispot234 - Ravi = 5

2706C48F 2E98 42A1 8DB4 C72DB7AB29D5

Paid homage to the late great @MakinItHappenReturn by giving this man the name Ravi. Sadly the curry tax was too much, Ravi got a 5 and was never heard from again. @inferiorpispot234 get in the gym already son, you’re wasting precious time.

That’s all folks, ratings were fairly accurate in my opinion. If you’re not happy with your rating leave a comment down below and I won’t do a thing with them. Couldn’t care less son.

May you all ascend to greater heights and leave this shithole forever.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hardestmfintheroom, EggKing and 58 others
Mods pin this thread inshAllah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, currylightskin and 13 others
thank u,u r a gigachad brother,may allah bless u

summary
@Xangsane 7.5
@Pendejo 7.5

@DoctorLooksmax 7
@Anstrum95 7
@WhiteGoodman 7
@aBetterMii 7

@Bvnny. 6.5

@cagingbanderas 6
@tyronelite 6
@justinzayn 6
@WontStopNorwooding 6

@n0rthface 5.5/5

@the BULL 5
@stevielake 5
@retard_205 5

@inferiorpispot234 5

bull,wontstopnorw and northface are criminally underrated ,dumb bitch
i got overrated

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 3virtues, rooman and 14 others
After reading this thread:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Deleted member 18522 and 21 others
First off, for all the barking dogs in the previous thread saying this girl is not real or not a stacylite.

View attachment 1617875

View attachment 1617879

Made the bitch write SMESH on her titty and screenshotted it like the low inhib Чед I am.

Cry for me having these foids simp for the 8x6 slayer of incel Oneitis’, sending me her tight body in the hope of getting a glimpse of the Tovarish punisher.

Now on to the ratings. Since she had to rate 16 different people she kept it short, most got just a rating, some got a short reason why she rated them that. If you want a detailed rating go ask Ravi’s 33 year old gf for one.

I gave all of you a first name so it’d be easier to rate, some of you got niced some of you didn’t.

Also in the light of recent events surrounding @curlyheadedjames I’m not gonna include any of your pics in this thread. Stay safe from the cancellers boyos.

View attachment 1617891

The validation starved abused hound with prince pheno got joint first place with a 7.5

Now that we know this nigga frauds his shit more than the average Instagram model, I’m taking 1 point of his rating until he sends me an unfrauded mirror pic.

View attachment 1617901
Resident med chadlite made it to joint 1st place. What many people don’t know is that this paella muncher from the backstreets of Valencia is actually Portuguese :feelshah:

This means he’s Badgmaxxed, which definitely influenced his rating. Apparently she doesn’t like his ears so @Pendejo maybe get pussioplasty or whatever it’s called I’m not good with names of different surgeries.

View attachment 1617910

This Anglo couldn’t wait to get rated, even offering me 1.7 BTC in pm’s to alter the results in his favor. No need to worry son, you got rated one of the highest. Enjoy this spike of dopamine lad.

4. @Anstrum95 - Chad = 7

View attachment 1617914

For obvious reasons I gave the local Estonian ghoul the name Chad. He doesn’t get the same respect on .org but on Lookism he was a forum legend and beloved by all. Chad got rated one of the highest, as expected. Maybe he can stop gawking at subaminal gooks from his fapbunker in Tallinn now that a blonde stacylite called him handsome.

View attachment 1617918

No surprise here, the man doesn’t suffer from UK pheno failo so his rating is accurate. I met this man in the field when he helped me body Mooncunt the doglatto donkey hybrid. Good to have you on our side son.

View attachment 1617931

Gave him the name Elliot cause of his constant whiney posts about Emo whores not wanting him. ER would be proud of you son. The rating is accurate though, Elliot is a good looking guy but suffers from abused dog syndrome. Just go outside and slay, stop trying to bag E-girls that have more scratches on their wrists than the average prison wall.

7. @Bvnny. - Bruno = 6.5

View attachment 1617941

All I can say is I hope this traitor dog gets killed by B.O.P.E in a gang related incident. I’ve watched this cunt grow up from aspie virgin to slayer of sheboons and what does he do? Sell me out to the slimy Jew @Octillionaire3 gossiping about me in pm’s.

Fuck you and the kike.

My forum brother from lookism, also know as sick man UglySmile. Slayer of tinder whores while keeping a steady relationship. My boy got underrated, evident to his irl succes with foids.

View attachment 1617959

This is not a 6.

View attachment 1617962

Gave the nigga an exotic African athlete’s name for halo effect. Was gonna name him Tyrone but that would have been too suspicious seeing as the foid knows I live in a Western-European country. N’golo got a 6 with compliments on the jaw, proving that we wuz indeed kangz and shieet.

View attachment 1617966

As @FailedNormieManlet once said: “your hair looks like a fucking burnt loaf of bread, the only white people in your country are UN workers”.

Apparently Khalid managed to overcome these flaws and still took home a solid 6, despite ethnic tax.

View attachment 1617975

Local chav bully Jack bagged a 6, not even his ‘most trusted user’ halo could save him on this one. The man got lumped in with the ethnics, keep an eye on the local Bradford news outlets cause this man might go ER on a couple of deathnics one of these days.

View attachment 1618007

Foids seem to like the jaw on this Anglo descendant of colonizers, the racism not so much. What she doesn’t know is that he’s a respected member of a looksmaxxing forum. This would have halo’d him to a 6.7 at least. Stay scheming son, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer. Ascend boyo.

View attachment 1618019

This is the only user I will show the pic of cause of the extreme autism he displayed in his decision making.

When asked to send in his best pic for the girl to rate, local 6’4” Italian Bull sent in this:

View attachment 1618023

Gee I wonder why she rated you so low, the fact that you’re mid-LDAR laying in your little sisters bedsheets definitely doesn’t have anything to do with it. When asked why on earth he would choose this pic Bull had this to say: “it shows off my NT smile”.

….

The only smile I see is that of a serial rapist grinning at the fact he’s crawled into a poor innocent girls bed, waiting to ambush her.

@the BULL is not a bad looking guy, he just shot himself in the foot with this one.

View attachment 1618035

Tried to give my nigga the Tyson Beckford halo but it was ineffective. Ascension is coming boyo, hit up @cagingbanderas for that sweet diet and workout plan.

Godspeed son.

View attachment 1618045

As Baby Gang, one of the artists featured on the Central Cee song Eurovision, once said: “I am from Arab, click-clack”.

Arab halo didn’t help this young looksmaxxer. The foid also took a jab at his weight, implying it’s time for my boy to lose bloat.

Lucky for him Ramadhan just started, Ali will come out as a better version of himself inshAllah.

View attachment 1618058

Paid homage to the late great @MakinItHappenReturn by giving this man the name Ravi. Sadly the curry tax was too much, Ravi got a 5 and was never heard from again. @inferiorpispot234 get in the gym already son, you’re wasting precious time.

That’s all folks, ratings were fairly accurate in my opinion. If you’re not happy with your rating leave a comment down below and I won’t do a thing with them. Couldn’t care less son.

May you all ascend to greater heights and leave this shithole forever.

Damn. Great thread

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

what the fuck are you doing on this site if a girl like that is obsessed with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hardestmfintheroom, rooman and 19 others
Damn. Great thread
I’m single-handedly carrying this shit forum on my back. Luckily I’m a garbage man irl so I’m used to carrying trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, rooman, Deleted member 16369 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and Deleted member 15577
I’m gonna take a shower, when I return this thread better be at least 3 pages :feelsbaton::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Colby Covington Sport GIF by UFC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Fin is Chad, I've seen his pics.

11. @ W @WontStopNorwooding - Jack

29A950B3 7434 4F22 A7D4 712174E44F1A

wait a min, who gave u my pic???
Hank Schrader GIF - Hank Schrader Shock - Discover & Share GIFs

fucking doxxing dogs

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hardestmfintheroom, Tai Lung and 28 others
Fucking bitch

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Manletmachine and 17 others
Caging banderas shouldn have got higher considering how much of a slayer he is.

I have seen @DoctorLooksmax before, he has the typical grammar school pheno, english girls here love it. @Xangsane is good looking too. I do think @Pendejo mogs @DoctorLooksmax from a facial perspective (but that just could be down to personal pref), @DoctorLooksmax has higher SMV than pendejo though.

@Pendejo you are a coping fakecel, please stop your incel LARP once and for all.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, FrameMogger, AscendingHero and 6 others

View attachment 1617875

View attachment 1617879

View attachment 1617891

View attachment 1617901

View attachment 1617910

4. @Anstrum95 - Chad = 7

View attachment 1617914

View attachment 1617918

View attachment 1617931

7. @Bvnny. - Bruno = 6.5

View attachment 1617941

Fuck you and the kike.

View attachment 1617959

This is not a 6.

View attachment 1617962

View attachment 1617966

View attachment 1617975

View attachment 1618007

View attachment 1618019

View attachment 1618023

….

View attachment 1618035

Godspeed son.

View attachment 1618045

View attachment 1618058

May you all ascend to greater heights and leave this shithole forever

what are you standards if you call that a stacy light? looks perfect. i want to die

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet
i want to creampie that bitch so badly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 12827, AscendingHero and 3 others
Your partner in crime, @n0rthface
@n0rthface you fucking whore piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and n0rthface
I’m single-handedly carrying this shit forum on my back. Luckily I’m a garbage man irl so I’m used to carrying trash.
You still accepting request?

Should’ve asked her to rate me:

2D676EB0 071D 4C99 9793 30FE30109B7F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Deleted member 18452 and 20 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I do agree with her on @Xangsane hair and glasses though, they look a bit too nerdy on him. I do think @Xangsane should either cut his hair or have his hair like pic rel. His current hair doesn't have enough volume and is bringing him down

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
I’m not doing this shit again, at least not with her
where did you meet her? chad-fished, your own tinder, night out?

Brutal unironically that’s one of @the BULL ‘s best pics facially.

How tf are literal ethnics and blacks mogging him :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, AscendingHero and 6 others
Damn Mazzafakka, she is hot as hell.

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and the BULL
where did you meet her? chad-fished, your own tinder, night out?
I used to sext sluts on Kik years ago, they simped for my enormous cock. Apparently this whore hasn’t forgotten me and randomly hit me up begging for the phallus. I jerk off to her nudes on Snapchat these days, I’m an abused hound.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
A9D509B3 09A2 4A0C A2B5 2B8BE6C06213

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, gookcelriceR, rooman and 18 others
I used to sext sluts on Kik years ago, they simped for my enormous cock. Apparently this whore hasn’t forgotten me and randomly hit me up begging for the phallus. I jerk off to her nudes on Snapchat these days, I’m an abused hound.
start a go-fund me for a travel ticket and hotel to go and actually fuck her. can't miss out on a 10/10 young blonde girl :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 15577 and FailedNormieManlet
:feelsmega: op did not reveal what he got rated as, probably 9.5 mogged to narnia again:feelscry:

Mr bean shocked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, AscendingHero and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16369, DarkLooks and 5 others
I do agree with her on @Xangsane hair and glasses though, they look a bit too nerdy on him. I do think @Xangsane should either cut his hair or have his hair like pic rel. His current hair doesn't have enough volume and is bringing him down

View attachment 1618082
That pic was taken after a shower and usually my hair is a little wavier than that but advice much appreciated!

What do you rate the guy you posted?

I got rated highest, 8

Not really accurate since it’s just based off of one pic. She rated me higher than Salludon which is bullshit obviously.
:feelsgood:muh bones nd ratios chadpreet salludon cope

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15577
fuck you it's ramadan you broke my fasting

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18452, AscendingHero and 7 others
Fuck this thread ruined my day. How tf is this face only 5/10

36943302 253E 4992 994B BB89BD53C3FE

I’m light blue contact frauding from now on

Brown eyed gentiles are nothing but utter subhumans to most women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, chawaje, AscendingHero and 6 others
Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 02 um 141010

gosh i'm such an abused dog, kill me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, fuckedupmanlet and 9 others
start a go-fund me for a travel ticket and hotel to go and actually fuck her. can't miss out on a 10/10 young blonde girl :lul:
She’s visiting Europe in the summer:feelshah: (she’s from the US)

Can’t wait :aheago:

• Woah
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, justinzayn, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Caging banderas shouldn have got higher considering how much of a slayer he is.

I have seen @DoctorLooksmax before, he has the typical grammar school pheno, english girls here love it. @Xangsane is good looking too. I do think @Pendejo mogs @DoctorLooksmax from a facial perspective (but that just could be down to personal pref), @DoctorLooksmax has higher SMV than pendejo though.

@Pendejo you are a coping fakecel, please stop your incel LARP once and for all.
What's a grammar school pheno?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No one rated below average but certain users here constantly claim that normies slay:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
5 is very generous. I was expecting a 3 ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
You have better pics, could have easily gotten 6+
that was my best pic she could have just said i'm fuck ugly instead of spilling bullshit
i dare you to find another man that looks like me how she called me average she clearly doesn't know what averageness is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and n0rthface
bump

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15577
Bull would mog hard as fuck irl he's 6'5"

also OP mirin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
She’s visiting Europe in the summer:feelshah: (she’s from the US)

Can’t wait :aheago:
the jb who rated is an american?how old is she???

That pic was taken after a shower and usually my hair is a little wavier than that but advice much appreciated!

What do you rate the guy you posted?
Cole sprouse is an 7.5/10 in my books, he is chad to JBs and looks very handsome imo
What's a grammar school pheno?
Hard to describe if you went to a grammar school, you will recognise it. Have you see doctor looksmax before? I went to an all boys grammar school and the typical "boys grammar school" boy in the UK is like this.

• 6ft/tall
  • white
  • has a messy hairstyle - sort of like Boris johnson or a messy fringe
  • Usually plays a sport like rugby but not always, they can play stuff like basketball too
  • Usually they will go to reading music festival, wear a shirt, shorts, bucket hat, those kaleidoscope glasses and be on MDMA
If you know what sort of guys I am talking about you will know.

Usually like this guy, but he is a good looking grammar school pheno guy. Most grammar school pheno guys imo I don't find them that attractive, but a lot of girls here in UK do. They never fuck big tit girls, they always have gfs who are flat but cute.

I will try to find more pics and pm you them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 7098, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
5 is very generous. I was expecting a 3 ngl.

Everyone below 7 was just her virtue signaling tbh. She wouldn’t touch them for a million dollars

Brutal high pedigree pill
Only one med broke through the 7 plus barrier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bvnny., ROTTING and 4 others