Stacylite rating .org users results, oh the subhumanity

same here but thats quite rare
I know; here there are plenty of private and grammar schools for boys only but parents didn't want me to go to one of those

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All boys mogs, I went to 3 diff schools. I went to a very shit school, then had a scholarship to a private school and then went to all boys grammar school.

You usually need to get a few As in your gcses and shit Bs. If you want to enter grammar school straight after primary, you need to do this IQ test
I remember that verbal reasoning test and entrance exam jfl. It was a walk in the park

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
I know; here there are plenty of private and grammar schools for boys only but parents didn't want me to go to one of those
my sister went private cos the comps where I live are all quite shitty and she failed the grammar school test

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and FailedNormieManlet
your parents are muslim though?

• +1
6A* 1A 1B
Mogger tier, yeah you'd be let in JFL
your parents are muslim though?
many parents think if u go all boys grammar u will be gay srs
I remember that verbal reasoning test and entrance exam jfl. It was a walk in the park
I did my UKCAT I remember and did really well on non-verbal reasoning, jfl. I got top 20% for UKCAT, I fucked my IQ test up for the boys school though, but I did well on it for sixth form though

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
They won't be LTRing fat chicks, they normally end up LTRing like sort of indie girls, or NP girls who have low sex appeal but look cute. They don't end up LTRing love island tier girls, rarely does that happen.

They exclude us ethnics because we don't have the same sort of humour or values as them, we didn't grow up in households where drinking is accepted or coming back home drunk at 3am would be fine, our parents would never pick us up from a mate's house drunk. I grew up working class too, so you have like the wealth difference there too, they might want to go holiday in fucking greece or something, but I'd not be able to cuz im broke lmao. Just a variety of factors tbh
So basically like that np alt foid I sent you but they'd probably exclude her as she's ethnic

Agreed with that; they often thought ethnics were too uptight values wise and just used us as an entertainment source.

I grew up middle class so I had regular holidays

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
So basically like that np alt foid I sent you but they'd probably exclude her as she's ethnic

Agreed with that; they often thought ethnics were too uptight values wise and just used us as an entertainment source.

ngl Im put off LTRing girls who are ethnic or are a bit too conservative.

Like I was gonna meet this pretty attractive lgithskin indian girl the other week but I sawe her facebook and she had a load of bible qoutes on there and said she didnt drink and I felt like I wouldnt have much in common with her.

My ex was a jew so technically ethnic but also whiter than me lol

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
  • JFL
They won't be LTRing fat chicks, they normally end up LTRing like sort of indie girls, or NP girls who have low sex appeal but look cute. They don't end up LTRing love island tier girls, rarely does that happen.

They exclude us ethnics because we don't have the same sort of humour or values as them, we didn't grow up in households where drinking is accepted or coming back home drunk at 3am would be fine, our parents would never pick us up from a mate's house drunk. I grew up working class too, so you have like the wealth difference there too, they might want to go holiday in fucking greece or something, but I'd not be able to cuz im broke lmao. Just a variety of factors tbh
at my school the ethnics mixed in well with the whites but the blacks literally formed their own social cirlces entirely and didnt mix JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7098 and FailedNormieManlet
I mirin you ngl, you are one of the few people i actually respect here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and LooksOrDeath

Maybe her yeah, but she is a bit white washed because of the indie stuff, so she might acc be invited.

Ethnics were too uptight, we weren't fun to hang out with because we didn't go drinking all the time, etc. Even grammar school boys have their own weird sense of humour which no one else apart from grammar school boys have, tbh grammar schools are blackpill central. I went to a shit school and the level of humour there vs a grammar school where only high IQ people are let in, are VERY different.

Ethnics in grammar schools were all very funny people to speak to, normally class clowns liked by the class, but never invited out

• +1
  • +1
She should rate me ded srs

ngl Im put off LTRing girls who are ethnic or are a bit too conservative.

Like I was gonna meet this pretty attractive lgithskin indian girl the other week but I sawe her facebook and she had a load of bible qoutes on there and said she didnt drink and I felt like I wouldnt have much in common with her.

My ex was a jew so technically ethnic but also whiter than me lol
I don't think they'd suit you - you seem to take dating very casually. Ethnic girls require more commitment, especially those from South Asia and the Middle East/North Africa because of religious reasons, even if they're not a staunch Muslim, their parents probably are.

What about Black girls?

at my school the ethnics mixed in well with the whites but the blacks literally formed their own social cirlces entirely and didnt mix JFL.
In my school, the blacks had their own group yeah - JFL I used to call them "the negros". The whites and blacks did sometimes mix, ethnics like south asians they were barely invited to parties and shit, but in class everyone got along and sat with each other. No one hated each other or anything, but most stuck to their ethnic groups and outside of school whites and ethnics didn't really mix

• +1
Ethnics in grammar schools were all very funny people to speak to, normally class clowns liked by the class, but never invited out
i imagine this happened only to curries and MENA?

• +1
I don't think they'd suit you - you seem to take dating very casually. Ethnic girls require more commitment, especially those from South Asia and the Middle East/North Africa because of religious reasons, even if they're not a staunch Muslim, their parents probably are.

What about Black girls?
I literally find only about 1% of les sof black girls attractive so the ones id find passable would be giga-impossible to pull cos theyd have millions of Tyrones in their instagram DMs.

Ive never even kissed a black girl to be honest

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Maybe her yeah, but she is a bit white washed because of the indie stuff, so she might acc be invited.

Ethnics were too uptight, we weren't fun to hang out with because we didn't go drinking all the time, etc. Even grammar school boys have their own weird sense of humour which no one else apart from grammar school boys have, tbh grammar schools are blackpill central. I went to a shit school and the level of humour there vs a grammar school where only high IQ people are let in, are VERY different.

Perhaps. So she'd be classed as an "acceptable" ethnic?

Agreed with you on all those points especially with brown people. Parents often used to helicopter us like crazy.

• +1
i imagine this happened only to curries and MENA?
MENA didn't exist in my town. It was curries or blacks mainly. Curries were the funniest people to speak to, but blacks did the funniest shit

• +1
I literally find only about 1% of les sof black girls attractive so the ones id find passable would be giga-impossible to pull cos theyd have millions of Tyrones in their instagram DMs.

Ive never even kissed a black girl to be honest
What about mixed black/white?

MENA didn't exist in my town. It was curries or blacks mainly. Curries were the funniest people to speak to, but blacks did the funniest shit
Hence I'm friends with mostly blacks

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
I assumed you were Londoncel

i meant the exclusion part
only curries were excluded? Can't imagine that happening to blacks or asian
They excluded anyone who wasn't the whitest of white at my school

• +1

you genuinely decided to name me ravi...
Justin Timberlake What GIF

and what have you censored, nigga?! :feelswhat:
let me guess, something like "This Nigga looks like he's 5 years old" ?

+ 1000 rupees for me
Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 16474, Sny and 5 others
What about mixed black/white?
i find them more attractive tbh - but ive never slept with or dated one. No particular reason just hasnt happened

about 90% of my slays have been white tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
i find them more attractive tbh - but ive never slept with or dated one. No particular reason just hasnt happened

about 90% of my slays have been white tbh
Honestly based on your dating style you should stick with whites as they're the most liberated, but do try to step outside of the box every now and then with whitewashed or self-hating ethnic girls.

Unlike you, I prefer mixed girls.

Honestly based on your dating style you should stick with whites as they're the most liberated, but do try to step outside of the box every now and then with whitewashed or self-hating ethnic girls.
im not picky fella I pretty much meet any girl MTB+ who shows interest with me and is available that weekend on dating apps. Just hasnt tended to be many whitewashed ethnics yet

• +1
Perhaps. So she'd be classed as an "acceptable" ethnic?

Agreed with you on all those points especially with brown people. Parents often used to helicopter us like crazy.
Yes deffo she is "acceptable" as an ethnic, our standards for what is "ethnic" vs "whitewashed" are probably different.

Brown parents raised us to be quite "conservative", we even have "ethnic" humour.
I assumed you were Londoncel

i meant the exclusion part
only curries were excluded? Can't imagine that happening to blacks or asian
I live in the middle of the UK, so like sort of close to london.

Blacks were only excluded if they weren't white enough. We didn't have many chinks/gooks. Curries were excluded though because of the reasons I stated earlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
im not picky fella I pretty much meet any girl MTB+ who shows interest with me and is available that weekend on dating apps. Just hasnt tended to be many whitewashed ethnics yet
Nah what I meant is that you take a very casual approach to dating with the intention of slaying. White girls are probably best suited to this.

You could deffo fuck that christian girl and she'd probably be down for a fling, but she will quickly want commitment. As I have stated before, HQNP ethnic girls like your sort, and will break the rules. But they are going to push for commitment very fast

• +1
Yes deffo she is "acceptable" as an ethnic, our standards for what is "ethnic" vs "whitewashed" are probably different.

Brown parents raised us to be quite "conservative", we even have "ethnic" humour.
As that foid has a Japanese parent she might have been slightly less whitewashed as East Asians tend to be Conservative but not to the extent of brown parents

• +1
Nah what I meant is that you take a very casual approach to dating with the intention of slaying. White girls are probably best suited to this.
well Ive have actually had 2 LTRs before so not neccesarily. I just rarely like the girls enough to want anything more than a slay with them.

I got FWB zoned by that HTN blonde recently so can go the other way as well

Also bare in mind that I want to get surgery pretty soon- so in my head it doesnt make much sense to commit to any girl until im in my final form so to speak

Last edited:
  • +1
Definitely the black hoodie. You’re giving dark triad mafia vibes. Would be brutal if you get rated below the resident prettyboy @Bvnny.
Who is the giga Stacy in your pfp?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
View attachment 1618162

you genuinely decided to name me ravi...
Justin Timberlake What GIF

and what have you censored, nigga?! :feelswhat:
let me guess, something like "This Nigga looks like he's 5 years old" ?

+ 1000 rupees for me
View attachment 1618180
Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU
The parts I censored are parts of other peoples ratings.

She rated like this : Ravi is a 5, bull is a 6

So I censored the part about bull cause it’s irrelevant in the context of your rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and LooksOrDeath
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Birdcell and 3 others
As that foid has a Japanese parent she might have been slightly less whitewashed as East Asians tend to be Conservative but not to the extent of brown parents
If you want to test how "ethnic" someone is, complain about white people. Seriously, depending on their reaction and the sort of shit they complain about white culture you'll see how ethnic they are

• +1
she likes the soft pretty boys

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bvnny. and Xangsane
you should be forced to do candid non frauded selfie shot to get rated. half you niggas fraud harder than I've seen anyone ever, even dating apps girls. people look SO different IRL and in motion to their photos its hard to even know its the same person most of the time. Every time I meet a girl on apps in real life she looks really really different, sometimes better, sometimes worse, but NEVER the same.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
The parts I censored are parts of other peoples ratings.

She rated like this : Ravi is a 5, bull is a 6

So I censored the part about bull cause it’s irrelevant in the context of your rating
bunch of gay lords ruined your thread by talking about the homo schools they went to for 2 pages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15577
yeah but we can convert these to irl ratings Id say.

Like she probably classes 6 as average, 7 as attractive and 5 as aunattractive

Im assuming Smesh larped that these guys are his friends so shes probs not got give any below a 5, and she gave smesh an 8 so thats always gonna be the highest since hes the one sexting her
Yes I told her you were my friends so she 100% went easy on everyone.

Also she rated me without knowing that’s me in the pic. I don’t have a pic of my face on Kik, just sent her 4 pics of salludon, amnesia, myself and chawaje and she rated me and salludon the highest. I only revealed to her that’s me in the pic after she rated me and 8 and sally a 6.

This concludes that I’m in fact gigachad :chad::feelshmm::feelsgah:

8791575C 6C67 4E45 B733 B87448B421DC 25AD9F7B 8619 43AA B1B5 7918DD77ECFD

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and FailedNormieManlet
Ur thread got derailed btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person