Stacylite still crowds my mind. Why do we look back on "good times".

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
SOUNDTRACK

Crippling Obsession
If you knew me from last summer and the beginning of school, you may know that i was heavily obsessed with an green eyed blonde stacylite who played volleyball. Here are the threads that i made in the span of less than 30 days that are about her, this does not even include the ones before September 2023 or ones where she i mentioned in the thread.
Anyways, from September to December i was madly obsessed with her but i managed to get a girl i was obsessed with for a year from december-febuary and i completely stopped caring for this stacylite.But prom season came up and i needed a date and she was the one i wanted. We were no contact from October 22nd all the way to march 6th ish.She asked to go on a 2man but it never went through because shes a flaking ass whore bitch and flaked on her OWN FUCKING FRIEND BACK2BACK WEEKENDS. Then i was done with it after prom ended since i failed my mission and she did not even look at me once that whole night.
You Co-Creator Sera Gamble Breaks Down that Shocking, Horrifying Finale |  Vanity Fair

"Good times"
This girl has been rated htb and stacylite last year in the summer but i can say 100% now she is strong mtb at best including body ofc. Her constant drinking,smoking,dying some of her hair brown, and quitting school volleyball has caused her to gain weight and look like shit. Some days at school she was deadass ltb tier. So why in the world am i still obssesed? I realize its not just her that i miss, its the era of which she was the main girl in my life. I miss early junior year, i was finally getting attention from girls, i regained a good fucking friend group, i love fall and halloween season,i finally could drive around with friends, first time being able to go out alot during the school days, and she was my first baddie i ever had aswell. This era in my life was like losing my viriginty so many first expericnes happening during my favorite time of the year. I miss those days just like other people miss certain times in their life. The music is nostalgic now its not even been a full year.
Couples Halloween Costumes: 68 Unique Halloween Costume Ideas for 2024 -  hitched.co.uk

Its corny but we usually do not know that we are in the "Good times". I knew this was a great point in my life but i didn't realize how bad i'd want those days back. She symbolizes those times. If it wasnt her and another girl i would be obsessing over that girl the same way even if she was a htb who was unkonwn. It doesnt help that we had no proper ending, we were together at our relationships peak and then it was done and i had no clue it would be the last time we would be together. So fucking brutual thinking about it, she enters my life during the beginning of my favorite time of the year, and leaves me right before the end of it. I do not think you understand how sad i get when halloween season ends, i love it so much and we were so close to being together for halloween time, we were JUST FUCKING THERE. 1 fucking week man fuck. Its like running for a million dollars and then watching it get lit into a flame right before you reached it. I'll never get her back, or those exact times, none of us will. It hurts my heart now because i have nobody. I would not care if i was in a relationship but im rotting alone with no women in my life. What could have fucking been man. I loved that girl. I didn;t but i wish i could say i did. I want to be inlove not just obsessed with a whore.

Fucking over for me.

NateJacobs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Sean o' Tist, lemonnz and 1 other person
all it takes is a few hours with stacylite and you will never be the same again

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, Apparition and Darkeningstar
Wait a few years

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God
Couldnt read it because too long but also suifuel because too relatebale (at leats first 3 sentences or so)

Least inducing ropefuel. Didn't even read an atom ( I read everything :feelswhy: )

SOUNDTRACK

Crippling Obsession
If you knew me from last summer and the beginning of school, you may know that i was heavily obsessed with an green eyed blonde stacylite who played volleyball. Here are the threads that i made in the span of less than 30 days that are about her, this does not even include the ones before September 2023 or ones where she i mentioned in the thread.
Anyways, from September to December i was madly obsessed with her but i managed to get a girl i was obsessed with for a year from december-febuary and i completely stopped caring for this stacylite.But prom season came up and i needed a date and she was the one i wanted. We were no contact from October 22nd all the way to march 6th ish.She asked to go on a 2man but it never went through because shes a flaking ass whore bitch and flaked on her OWN FUCKING FRIEND BACK2BACK WEEKENDS. Then i was done with it after prom ended since i failed my mission and she did not even look at me once that whole night.
You Co-Creator Sera Gamble Breaks Down that Shocking, Horrifying Finale |  Vanity Fair

"Good times"
This girl has been rated htb and stacylite last year in the summer but i can say 100% now she is strong mtb at best including body ofc. Her constant drinking,smoking,dying some of her hair brown, and quitting school volleyball has caused her to gain weight and look like shit. Some days at school she was deadass ltb tier. So why in the world am i still obssesed? I realize its not just her that i miss, its the era of which she was the main girl in my life. I miss early junior year, i was finally getting attention from girls, i regained a good fucking friend group, i love fall and halloween season,i finally could drive around with friends, first time being able to go out alot during the school days, and she was my first baddie i ever had aswell. This era in my life was like losing my viriginty so many first expericnes happening during my favorite time of the year. I miss those days just like other people miss certain times in their life. The music is nostalgic now its not even been a full year.
Couples Halloween Costumes: 68 Unique Halloween Costume Ideas for 2024 -  hitched.co.uk

Its corny but we usually do not know that we are in the "Good times". I knew this was a great point in my life but i didn't realize how bad i'd want those days back. She symbolizes those times. If it wasnt her and another girl i would be obsessing over that girl the same way even if she was a htb who was unkonwn. It doesnt help that we had no proper ending, we were together at our relationships peak and then it was done and i had no clue it would be the last time we would be together. So fucking brutual thinking about it, she enters my life during the beginning of my favorite time of the year, and leaves me right before the end of it. I do not think you understand how sad i get when halloween season ends, i love it so much and we were so close to being together for halloween time, we were JUST FUCKING THERE. 1 fucking week man fuck. Its like running for a million dollars and then watching it get lit into a flame right before you reached it. I'll never get her back, or those exact times, none of us will. It hurts my heart now because i have nobody. I would not care if i was in a relationship but im rotting alone with no women in my life. What could have fucking been man. I loved that girl. I didn;t but i wish i could say i did. I want to be inlove not just obsessed with a whore.
View attachment 3100625
Fucking over for me.

NateJacobs

Father this prayers for every who feels that their not good enough that their messed up

SOUNDTRACK

Crippling Obsession

"Good times"

View attachment 3100625
Fucking over for me.

NateJacobs