Staking stablecoins for 8-20% apy

?

_____

Gamble all your life savings , reach 6 digits , stake for 8-20% apy , never work again
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Mouthbreath
Gamble all your life savings , reach 6 digits , stake for 8-20% apy , never work again
Thoughts?

staking with interest, is a way to limit the risks.

It's like having stocks in comapnies, that pay dividends. So get some back, along the way.

Obviously you have very high risk ones, with very high APY/interest rates.
The lower the risk, the lower the APR. USUALLY

72,000% apy.
wtf?????

• So Sad
Reactions: CokoMleko
staking with interest, is a way to limit the risks.

It's like having stocks in comapnies, that pay dividends. So get some back, along the way.

Obviously you have very high risk ones, with very high APY/interest rates.
The lower the risk, the lower the APR. USUALLY

72,000% apy.
wtf?????
If you see crazy numbers like that stay away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 6128 and eduardkoopman
If you see crazy numbers like that stay away
I agree, generally true alot.

Only great things about Wonderland is. Is that the tamleader behind it, is a very smart guy, and a great marketer, and funny guy, and has good ideas also. So maybe in this exception case, it might eventually be a thing to stay, because (and if) the great team behind it puts in great efforts and makes it work.

• +1

Only great things about Wonderland is. Is that the tamleader behind it, is a very smart guy, and a great marketer, and funny guy, and has good ideas also. So maybe in this exception case, it might eventually be a thing to stay, because (and if) the great team behind it puts in great efforts and makes it work.
I dont like the "this might be exception"
Because in most cases its not and we are just blinded by easy gains and big numbers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Thoughts?

If I was rich, I would do that ngl. And diversify into some ETFs as well

I dont like the "this is an exception"
maybe in this exception case, it might eventually be a thing to stay, because (and if) the great team behind it puts in great efforts and makes it work.

Because in most cases its not and we are just blinded by easy gains and big numbers
Hence I say maybe. Which means to me, most likely not. But a low probablity maybe yes.
aka, high risk of fail. And small limited chance maybe that it trust our good for someone that puts in.

• +1
Reactions: _____
Scams lol 90% of em are scams

Just hold Bitcoin, ETH, SOL and ATH

• JFL
just stake coins like matic/dot for free 12% plus gains on coin price increases

So, look, anchor is pretty safe IMO (I also have good portion of my crypto there), you can look at their reddit, some guys asked a question how safe it is and it is as safe as real life bank. And for the wonderland, yes it is real 72000% pay and it is real, and wonderland has been in crypto for rly long time and it gained trust, even the owner of wonderland is known in crypto world and is planing to add more features to wonderland.

The problem with wonderland is price of wonderland token (TIME) if time goes down so much, like these days, that huge apy does not mean anything cuz you are still in big minus, but if price does not change or goes up that means you earn money

• +1
Reactions: _____

this is true