Stalking my competition (Highschool Chads)

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I'm stalking my competition. The actual chads not the manlet skinny fat subhumans.
I feel like a weirdo but I've noticed common traits.

-Curly hair
-Skinny as fuck (Low bodyfat & Defined face) with no muscle
-Straight teeth
-Whitened Teeth
-Decent skin
-Dress nice
-Gold chain always
-NT
-Always flirting even in Insta comments

I remember overhearing two stacies talking about how guys with curly hair and gold chains are hot. It's really this easy to slay in Florida Highschool. 💀

Most of their looks come from the low bodyfat and curly hair. The other shit is extra. Stacies over here all go with the curly heads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Copeful, Shrek2OnDvD and 9 others
grind dont stop

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
I too have noticed a small gold chain on many chads. Somehow raises their SMV jfl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and PYT
Are earrings gay to you. Imma get some tbh
Halo if you are good looking
Will look tryhard and failo you if you are not.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Danish_Retard, Amnesia and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Yoyo2233 and Deleted member 6095
There's this fucking narrow faced slayer. you niggas would all call him 3 psl that slays more than all you niggas despite looking like a bike seat.

He's starting to look like shit, bro is growing chin hair and is getting hella acne. Damn nigga we really growing up.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
There's this fucking narrow faced slayer. you niggas would all call him 3 psl that slays more than all you niggas despite looking like a bike seat.

He's starting to look like shit, bro is growing chin hair and is getting hella acne. Damn nigga we really growing up.
U can mog these niggas extremely hard

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
U can mog these niggas extremely hard
Simple nigga. When I'm leanmaxxed in 2-3 months it's wraps for these bozos. I'm implementing all the shit I listed.

Not even the chad's look that good and ontop of that they're manlets for now atleast.

Imma start hitting the gym after aswell. I've only seen one that goes to Planet Fitness but he's still skinny as fuck.

• +1
Simple nigga. When I'm leanmaxxed in 2-3 months it's wraps for these bozos. I'm implementing all the shit I listed.

Not even the chad's look that good and ontop of that they're manlets for now atleast.

Imma start hitting the gym after aswell. I've only seen one that goes to Planet Fitness but he's still skinny as fuck.
U have info from here. I gave u advice. Enjoy ur slaying and status in 3-4 months time

• Love it
U have info from here. I gave u advice. Enjoy ur slaying and status in 3-4 months time
I'm taking your info too. Been out in the sun more my skin has tanned expeditiously 🥰. Appreciate my daw

• +1
Curl your hair if you don't already have curled hair

• Love it
I'm stalking my competition. The actual chads not the manlet skinny fat subhumans.

-Curly hair
-Straight teeth
-Whitened Teeth
-Decent skin
-Dress nice
-Gold chain always
-NT

I remember overhearing two stacies talking about how guys with curly hair and gold chains are hot. It's really this easy to slay in Florida Highschool. 💀

Most of their looks come from the low bodyfat and curly hair. The other shit is extra. Stacies over here all go with the curly heads.
same applies in London. curly perm or ur not even looksmaxxing

• Love it
are you lightskinned or brown skinned if so, curly/wavy hair is the move. That shit has been a godsend for me

• Love it
not sure about curly hair, but low bodyfat are almost universal

• Love it
Wavy hair mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5393
  • Love it
i have curly hair naturally, but i feel like a caesar fafe suits me better. i’m going to change this and give curly fuckboy hair a go though :lul:

• Love it

-Curly hair
-Straight teeth
-Whitened Teeth
-Decent skin
-Dress nice
-Gold chain always
-NT

Curly hair is overlooked atm its big big trend girls literally love curly hair right now

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, PYT and Deleted member 5393
teen guys all look like tiktok fags in 2020

• JFL
are you lightskinned or brown skinned if so, curly/wavy hair is the move. That shit has been a godsend for me
yeah I am. I'm growing my hair out cause when it get's longer it's naturally straight and wavy. imma try and curl it some more though

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
not sure about curly hair, but low bodyfat are almost universal
Every single chad has low bodyfat. the curly hair is more of a niche thing cause of tik tok but it halos you because it covers most of your upper head and makes you stand out