Standardsmaxxing: Only jacking off to fat girls to lower my standards

I get sad everytime i read one of your posts
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard and 5 others
rawdogprince
 
this is what looksmaxing has come to :feelswhy::feelswah::cry::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelspepo::kys:
 
done. feel like a rape victim
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6475
Lowering your standards by jerking off to a top tier girl theory.

If you actually wanna lower your standards, then at least jack off to severely obese BBW's.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
P in v or cope
 
I only coom to my oneitis.
 
she's not that fat but her face is fat and ugly
 
Just do nofap by day 10 I'd fuck any whale going and I'm usually a standardscel
 

Similar threads

jartetetron
Replies
19
Views
85
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
halabi
Replies
15
Views
39
halabi
halabi
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
2
Views
10
thaqalayn
thaqalayn
Farsin
Replies
17
Views
53
Deluxe4
D
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
6
Views
79
Sixatheconqueror
Sixatheconqueror

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top