Staring at the sun makes your eyes lighter

nordsmog

nordsmog

Cock mogger
I’ve been staring at the sun for about 4 minutes 5 times a day every day for the last few months. Have seen a significant difference in my eye color, from A50 to A20.

I would reccomend staring at the sun for 15+ minutes at a time to maximize the effectiveness.

Attachments

• 152AEC6F-1F7F-40F0-ABD9-65769E85BD27.jpeg
    152AEC6F-1F7F-40F0-ABD9-65769E85BD27.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D7CB3364-740B-4479-89C1-DA880A52B1A0.jpeg
    D7CB3364-740B-4479-89C1-DA880A52B1A0.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 96A12362-90C2-4CB0-8E5D-225E310E0F87.jpeg
    96A12362-90C2-4CB0-8E5D-225E310E0F87.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tai Lung, Mewton, SubHumanHere and 17 others
blindmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 51465 and 34 others
Maybe it's a larp or only works if you have light eyes but if you have subhuman dark brown-black eyes then most probably you will go blind tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
can confirm this works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, thereallegend, Deleted member 24114 and 2 others
No thanks t50> t40

Maybe it's a larp or only works if you have light eyes but if you have subhuman dark brown-black eyes then most probably you will go blind tbh
Worked for me I would reccomend giving it a try

Why u constantly shitposting. Ur no better than an irl narcy chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, poopoohead and nordsmog
just lose your eyesight theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, m0ss26, Mewton and 3 others
just lol at all the gaslighting faggots in this thread trying to reduce competition

"buhbuhbuh youll go blind bro!!!!" :soy:

i literally went from t40 to a60 in a year doing this shit

you can also eat carrots to speed up the process

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 27660, thereallegend and 4 others
just lol at all the gaslighting faggots in this thread trying to reduce competition

Literally Jfl. Honestly shouldn’t have even made this post because now all the normies are gonna have blue eyes

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23564, poopoohead and 1 other person
Literally Jfl. Honestly shouldn’t have even made this post because now all the normies are gonna have blue eyes
jfl i guess on second thought this shit does make u blind

nothing to see here guys :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, weebcel, TeenAscender and 2 others

I know its lie but ill try till i get blind because that is what true looksmaxxer would do

jfl i guess on second thought this shit does make u blind

nothing to see here guys :forcedsmile:
anyways, I’m on A20 but will probably hit A10 soon. The uv radiation from the sun strips away the melanin on the iris over time, making it lighter. This is a well known thing, I’ve seen several users get results this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, szolliontaraelis, poopoohead and 1 other person

I went from t50 to a20

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Hipcel, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
I know its lie but ill try till i get blind because that is what true looksmaxxer would do
This was about 2-3 months in. Went down from A50 to A40. It’s a slow process bro, if you’re scared about damage just do less at a time. Like 1 minute or something

Attachments

• DF67D350-70F1-4585-B942-6E30275A2D39.png
    DF67D350-70F1-4585-B942-6E30275A2D39.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I’ve been staring at the sun for about 4 minutes 5 times a day every day for the last few months. Have seen a significant difference in my eye color, from A50 to A20.

I would reccomend staring at the sun for 15+ minutes at a time to maximize the effectiveness.
shining a laser pointer into you eye works similarly, you can even pick the color you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, poopoohead and nordsmog
shining a laser pointer into you eye works similarly, you can even pick the color you want
I’ve heard about that. I believe the radiation and hue of the laser over time tints the iris. Is that true?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Just say "no u" to the sun theory

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, jaw_is_law and nordsmog
can confirm this works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, jaw_is_law and nordsmog
he has lost his mind

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, thereallegend, jaw_is_law and 1 other person
This forum never fails

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others

biggest tales ever send pics, this makes no sense e light eyes are light to absorb more light in low light conditions, which is why arctic animals have blue eyes, and people in northern europe have light eyes, hypothetically tjis woiod mean more sun exposure= darker eyes, jist like how it works with skin

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Zeusus, thereallegend and 2 others
actually, there is even exercise solarization of the eyes to heal some eye problems

he has lost his mind
biggest tales ever send pics, this makes no sense e light eyes are light to absorb more light in low light conditions, which is why arctic animals have blue eyes, and people in northern europe have light eyes, hypothetically tjis woiod mean more sun exposure= darker eyes, jist like how it works with skin
They’ve evolved that way but the uv rays strip away the melanin. There’s very little evidence light eyes in general are beneficial in the first place. If there is a difference it’s minute

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
They’ve evolved that way but the uv rays strip away the melanin. There’s very little evidence light eyes in general are beneficial in the first place. If there is a difference it’s minute
light eyes are an indicator or youth and health

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog
light eyes are an indicator or youth and health
“light eyes mog”- women (refuses to elaborate and leaves)

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, thereallegend and poopoohead

I don’t believe you.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and poopoohead
Staring at sun is a demonic ritual

Based and whitepilled.

• +1
This really changed my life. Stacy is knocking on my front door because she smells my good personality and pheromones

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and nordsmog

Arviiuuuuuuuuuuiiiid 😍😍😍😍

• +1
Look at what this forum has done to this young man within two months of his arrival.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, thereallegend, nordsmog and 1 other person
just different lighting, don't do something stupid

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1

one time i took a pair of binoculars and looked at the sun through one of the scopes. I still have a round dark spot in my vision when I close that eye.

• +1
one time i took a pair of binoculars and looked at the sun through one of the scopes. I still have a round dark spot in my vision when I close that eye.
You did it wrong

look at the highlights (the reflection of the light source). different positions, diffusion and size
0 chance you’re going from A60 to A20

did my eye color change? im pretty sure it did, 2nd pic was taken in sunlight though. (2nd day of sunstaremaxxing) mirin ur results btw

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Patient A and Sondern