Staring at the sun makes your eyes lighter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I’ve been staring at the sun for about 4 minutes 5 times a day every day for the last few months. Have seen a significant difference in my eye color, from A50 to A20.

I would reccomend staring at the sun for 15+ minutes at a time to maximize the effectiveness.
this seems like a really bad idea, but your the 1 in 1000 that actually posts pictures with your autistic idea. so maybe some people may actually believe it

this seems like a really bad idea, but your the 1 in 1000 that actually posts pictures with your autistic idea. so maybe some people may actually believe it
If it works it works

I’ve been staring at the sun for about 4 minutes 5 times a day every day for the last few months. Have seen a significant difference in my eye color, from A50 to A20.

I would reccomend staring at the sun for 15+ minutes at a time to maximize the effectiveness.
What do you mean by staring at the sun ? Looking directly at the sun or just having the sun in your eyes ?

hey will this work if you are t40-t30 can u get green or amber eyes at least?

Haha you are fucker who thinks injecting hgh will increase height ,had it been so easy meh. You were the one to justify all those lies thrombo . Motherfucker get the fuck out of here if ur only intention is to make guys a scape goat of ur own experiments and shit

BOTB worthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and fuuuaaaakkk

Isn’t there unending health problems with this, a quick google search literally says you can gain disabled eyes from this

I’ve heard chamomille tea can lighten. And no blindness risk.

autistic tard, melanin content will be increased in your eyes if u stare longer. thats exactly how melanin is produced, to protect your body from uv rays.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465