Start smoking now

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This is not ab foids
Title is a joke don't smoke
In my 19 years of being on this planet I have never seen an ugly man that smokes cigarettes. Almost every PSL god alive rn smokes.
Every man with insane bonestructure seems to be addicted to cigarettes while boneless ppl don't smoke (jordan barrett smoker vs chico non smoker) This is just an example don't take this seriously but there seems to be a pattern here
In my family, all the ppl that don't smoke look subhuman while the ppl that do smoke look chadlite

There are studies that prove ppl who smoke cigs have more test than non-smokers.
Could it be that ppl who smoke from a young age develop more dysmorphic features?
It ruins collagen tho so you'll age faster

Maybe this is just a schizo theory JFL

shit wrong forum

Disney Jail GIF by BuzzFeed

maybe for a bit just to get bones + lean but sounds bad long term

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
maybe for a bit just to get bones + lean but sounds bad long term
true, although smoking isn't that horrible for your health as the jews make you believe. There are studies that show that lung cancer caused by cigarettes is only possible when one stops smoking cold-turkey after a lifetime of smoking. It does however fuck with your blood vessels, total O2 and vo2 max but in theory this isn't deadly. So if you start smoking, don't quit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and nofap
true, although smoking isn't that horrible for your health as the jews make you believe. There are studies that show that lung cancer caused by cigarettes is only possible when one stops smoking cold-turkey after a lifetime of smoking. It does however fuck with your blood vessels, total O2 and vo2 max but in theory this isn't deadly. So if you start smoking, don't quit
that seems a little bit off tbh. my uncle started smoking never stopped, and died.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidales
that seems a little bit off tbh. my uncle started smoking never stopped, and died.
yea it's your lung environment. If you start smoking and your lungs can't get used to it and develop abnormalities = cancer. Cancer can only really develop from cigarettes when you START smoking or STOP smoking. But cancer can be genetic or caused by other factors, your unc prob didn't die from smoking buddy

High T individuals express high risk behaviour.
Therefor High T individuals smoke more. They live hard and young as opposed to cucks who live long and soft.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, cyprian_tomaszewski, 8%orobese and 4 others
yea it's your lung environment. If you start smoking and your lungs can't get used to it and develop abnormalities = cancer. Cancer can only really develop from cigarettes when you START smoking or STOP smoking. But cancer can be genetic or caused by other factors, your unc prob didn't die from smoking buddy
he died from lung cancer which was direct result of smoking. he smoked a fuck ton

Therefor High T individuals smoke more. They live hard and young as opposed to cucks who live long and soft.
high T post

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and spongebob
he died from lung cancer which was direct result of smoking. he smoked a fuck ton
sure if he was a chain smoker of 4 packs a day but mostly, ppl dying from smoking- induced lungcancer get it when they stop or when they just started

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Just dont eat braza

• Love it
Massive cope
Am a pack a day chain smoking PSL 0.15 subhuman with a small packer and with lower t than a 1 year old

Smoking is incel

Massive cope
Am a pack a day chain smoking PSL 0.15 subhuman with a small packer and with lower t than a 1 year old

Smoking is incel
sounds like a you problem bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and nofap
i will admit smoking looks cool and can halo you and its an NT trait, however no halo is worth getting 10 different types of cancer and dying at 40 don't smoke kids JFL

I can confirm that from a personal story, 3 years, ago i got lean + started nofap and also stopped smoking in that period, my T levels were so high to the point i did risky shit + i was so angry and got pissed at the smallest shit and got into a lot of fights, i even wanted to throw hands with a fake friend but he got scared of how aggressive i was JFL

Tldr: High T will make you aggressive with no fear & will do risky shit you probably won't do now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spongebob and PsychoDsk
smoke 2 packs a day, you'll be chad in no time
I’ll ascend in no time grow bones get a perfect hairline and toptier coloring like you

This is gonna be me in 2 months tops
5416064596_a34fffe844_b.jpg

• Love it