Started jumping rope and the pain is out of the world

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
My calf r so sore and the pain is intense but its because i started doing it and once i pass through this pain it will become easy
Imma keep suffering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 케이제이, Gonthar and 3 others
Harder than gym

00bc6da9 2300 413b 9ead ec01d743a85a

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
when I started jumping rope I could do ~100 reps before gassing out. Your body adapt quickly tho. But I stopped because it's bad for the knees and I have a torn meniscus in a knee, can barely walk.

when I started jumping rope I could do ~100 reps before gassing out. Your body adapt quickly tho. But I stopped because it's bad for the knees and I have a torn meniscus in a knee, can barely walk.
Same i can do 100 but the pain in calf is very bad

We had to jump rope in middle school to pass the gym class. I trained at home, but simply couldn't do it in one place, I kept moving forward. I explained that to the teacher, when we were gathered in the school yard for our evaluation, so he allowed me to jump rope my way.
I then started to run through the school yard jumping that rope, while the whole school stared at me...All the other kids managed to jump the rope in one place.
Short cute anthropomorphic fox student running and SgjDSES1S eSTiWCxFyM6g yrsed6hgRyWo7hJq0lC

• Woah
@Bojack can do it for 8 hrs straight apparently

• Woah