STARTED MEWING and now my tounge burns

24gng

24gng

dopest currycel
started mewing and now while doing it my whole tounge burns, idk if its completely normal or not, also i cant keep my teeth aligned or even close while doing it, am i doing it wrong?, can someone help?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 28774 and 5'7 zoomer
You might be pushing too hard and your bite might be fucked cuz of recession that you most likely suffer from due to improper tongue posture, what age are you ?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
mewing won't do anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, DoII and enchanted_elixir
started mewing and now while doing it my whole tounge burns, idk if its completely normal or not, also i cant keep my teeth aligned or even close while doing it, am i doing it wrong?, can someone help?
I have the same problem.

If you have gone your whole life without proper tongue posture I can only assume that the burning sensation is you working a muscle you've never used

If you have gone your whole life without proper tongue posture I can only assume that the burning sensation is you working a muscle you've never used
no way his tongue can be that weak since he still use it to eat or talk, to me it’s just that he’s applying too much pressure, you have to gently put your tongue on the roof of your mouth not to push like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Perfection
no way his tongue can be that weak since he still use it to eat or talk, to me it’s just that he’s applying too much pressure, you have to gently put your tongue on the roof of your mouth not to push like a retard
broski im 19, and yeah pls tell me if i could push harder for fast results or should i stick with normally touching my tounge but imo if i do it gently and not push it so whats the point of it

broski im 19, and yeah pls tell me if i could push harder for fast results or should i stick with normally touching my tounge but imo if i do it gently and not push it so whats the point of it
At 19 you will get almost 0 result it’s too late, the only way to fix recession is bimax/trimax (talking from experience i started mewing at 17)

At 19 you will get almost 0 result it’s too late, the only way to fix recession is bimax/trimax (talking from experience i started mewing at 17)
Were you even doing it correctly, like actually pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth and having your tongue push your maxilla upwards and outwards?

Or was it just chilling on the top comfortably, without pressure?

It doesn't work like that.

''Mewing'' is good posture. It's passive.
You can't force it.

If it hurts to maintain good posture, then you have a structural problem (small oral cavity).

Gotta to fix it with surgeries/procedures so you have a structure that allows you to effortlessly "mew"
i cant go for surgeries atm but should i force through it? also my smile is normally wide sir

Wow sick, i'm sure you're gonna be putting these maxfacs jews out of business with that crazy lifehack.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
When I first started mewing, I had the same effect.

Probably you had a bad tongue posture before you started.

When I first started mewing, I had the same effect.

Probably you had a bad tongue posture before you started.
idk man ig ill get used to it, also my jaw goes wide open but my tounge stays on top, is it normal and good?

guys tell me if i should leave my jaw hanging or tighten it to position cus its difficult for me to do so

it means you have a weak tongue, like a newbie at the gym will have muscles that hurt more than the average gymcel

Stop wasting ur time

Soft mewing is key
Your recession will be fixed in like 80 years when maggots are done devouring your skull

mewing won't do anything
“mewing won’t do anything”

Also you:

IMG 8726

• JFL
Reactions: 24gng
Were you even doing it correctly, like actually pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth and having your tongue push your maxilla upwards and outwards?

Or was it just chilling on the top comfortably, without pressure?
did both, was tryharding for like 1-2 years and pretty sure it made almost no diff expect higher hyoid but it's not enough to qualify it a real looksmax, when you get older sadly changes are minimal

your tongue hurts because of your frontal bone. Removing it completely will allow you to mew easily without it hurting.

did both, was tryharding for like 1-2 years and pretty sure it made almost no diff expect higher hyoid but it's not enough to qualify it a real looksmax, when you get older sadly changes are minimal
should i drop it and go for surgeries after 2 years? @enchanted_elixir but i read syrianpsychos guide and he mentioned mewing is real and gives massive gains to cheekbone area

It only works if you're white