Started using Tazorac 0.1% along with RetinA 0.1% three nights ago

S

SurgerySoon

Diamond
Today marks day 3 of applying both Retin-A and Tazorac (highest strengths of each) before going to sleep at night. Have been using the Retin-A since July of 2018 so the Tazorac is the only new addition to the regimen. Peeling, redness, and sensitivity is insane. Feels like my face has been grinded against a cheese grater. By using both products, I am now activating all 3 retinoid receptors in my skin. As far as I know and based on my research findings, nobody else has ever attempted such an experiment.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Chico Chicowski, Deleted member 470 and 9 others
Big if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Someone needs to test it. Good work op

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
case study boyo

• +1
Ive already ordered. Want to try it too

• +1
Where did u buy them BTW?

Wtf man? No mostrunized?

• +1
Reactions: Kade and ZyzzReincarnate
damn so thats the reason white shit appears on my face when i wake after applying reitn a the night before.

• +1
damn so thats the reason white shit appears on my face when i wake after applying reitn a the night before.
why? same happens to me

why? same happens to me
when i woke and went to class, after a few hours, i go the b-room look in the mirror and notice white crap on my face and im like "wtf is this" and hope to myself noyone saw it.

at first i thought it was dehydration or something idk, but now i know its the peeling of the skin

when i woke and went to class, after a few hours, i go the b-room look in the mirror and notice white crap on my face and im like "wtf is this" and hope to myself noyone saw it.

at first i thought it was dehydration or something idk, but now i know its the peeling of the skin
yeah it’s ALWAYS around my mouth for some reason. i also lotion it before bed and when i leave for class

It s good or not?

It s good or not?
its worth imo, my skin has gotten much better since i starting using retin-a, i use it every other day usually

its worth imo, my skin has gotten much better since i starting using retin-a, i use it every other day usually
First Time i have use Airol 0.05% my skin Is like the Op pic for 1 week,later i ve used mostrunized cream and 3 time a week Airol and no happen this

First Time i have use Airol 0.05% my skin Is like the Op pic for 1 week,later i ve used mostrunized cream and 3 time a week Airol and no happen this

My skin also peeled really badly back when I started using Retin-A in July 2018. This is sort of like a throwback to summer 2018.

@kota you may be interested in trying out something like this

• +1
Reactions: kota
retin a doesnt dry my skin at all.

Skin must be used to it after nearly a year of accutane.

retin a doesnt dry my skin at all.

Skin must be used to it after nearly a year of accutane.
It do if i miscelate some acid like ialuronic acid and retinoico acid

So retin-a alone does not active all 3 retinoid receptors? Never heard of tazorac before tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
So retin-a alone does not active all 3 retinoid receptors? Never heard of tazorac before tbh.

If my understanding of the research I've done is accurate, tretinoin (Retin-A) only activates the alpha receptor. The other two types of retinoic acid receptors are beta and gamma receptors. Tazarotene only activates the beta and gamma receptors, so by using both products, someone should technically be activating all 3 retinoic acid receptors. There doesn't seem to be much research out there on the role that the beta and gamma receptors play in skin turnover and collagen/elastin production, so this is going to be something of a blind experiment.
Elaborate pls

See my response to kota above

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, x30001 and CopeAndRope
If my understanding of the research I've done is accurate, tretinoin (Retin-A) only activates the alpha receptor. The other two types of retinoic acid receptors are beta and gamma receptors. Tazarotene only activates the beta and gamma receptors, so by using both products, someone should technically be activating all 3 retinoic acid receptors. There doesn't seem to be much research out there on the role that the beta and gamma receptors play in skin turnover and collagen/elastin production, so this is going to be something of a blind experiment.

See my response to kota above
Any update? How's this experiment going?

Any update? How's this experiment going?

Still applying both products every night. Not really noticing anything new yet; still lots of peeling and flaking. Thankfully the humidity has returned to the climate this week, so maybe the side effects won't be as bad for a few days. Not sure how long it will take before I notice significant improvements in wrinkle reduction and increased skin thickness.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
img_20191106_132046-jpg.157315
IMG 20191106 132039

@cocainecowboy mirin calves Bro?

Attachments

• IMG_20191106_132046.jpg
    IMG_20191106_132046.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 507
@cocainecowboy how strong of a cope is my experiment?

(While the 30+ incel sits in his house and rubs skin-melting creams on his face in a desperate bid to squeak out the smallest degree of additional collagen production, the 25 y/o natural chad gets laid every day of the week simply by being who he is)

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope

(While the 30+ incel sits in his house and rubs skin-melting creams on his face in a desperate bid to squeak out the smallest degree of additional collagen production, the 25 y/o natural chad gets laid every day of the week simply by being who he is)
you are fucked if you think like this

you are fucked if you think like this

I'm beyond fucked and I've been that way for years. This thread is only the tip of the iceberg

• +1
Reactions: CopingForLife and RAITEIII
I'm beyond fucked and I've been that way for years. This thread is only the tip of the iceberg
everything you put in works for your favor. some ppl just have it easy so what?

also if you been like this why did you spend fuckton of money for implants in your face?

everything you put in works for your favor. some ppl just have it easy so what?

also if you been like this why did you spend fuckton of money for implants in your face?

Good question. Prior to surgery, I thought that my looksmaxxing ceiling was higher than it really was; or to state it another way, over the last few years, I developed a brutally coping mindset that resulted in me being convinced that I had the potential to become much better-looking than I truly could ever be. Some of us just have to learn things the hard way.

• +1
Reactions: CopingForLife

idk what to tell you mate honestly. most of what you do is pure coping. you aren't trying to win, you are trying to chase this imaginary dragon that you don't even know if it exists. you've lost your mind long time ago

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
idk what to tell you mate honestly. most of what you do is pure coping. you aren't trying to win, you are trying to chase this imaginary dragon that you don't even know if it exists. you've lost your mind long time ago

I still don't understand why you say I'm still coping TBH. Haven't you read the most recent posts I've made over the last few days where I have acknowledged that I don't have a strong enough starting point (in terms of attractiveness) to become as truly GL as I had originally set out to become (the same posts where I talk about possibly abandoning all future surgery plans)? Isn't it basically the opposite of coping to make that kind of brutally honest admission?

I still don't understand why you say I'm still coping TBH. Haven't you read the most recent posts I've made over the last few days where I have acknowledged that I don't have a strong enough starting point (in terms of attractiveness) to become as truly GL as I had originally set out to become (the same posts where I talk about possibly abandoning all future surgery plans)? Isn't it basically the opposite of coping to make that kind of brutally honest admission?
the problem is, mate is that you're so far down the rabbit-hole that you literally cant see the world for what it is. do you realise that roughly 80% of content here is pure autism that has no logic or ground anywhere else besides, fat manlet indian aspie basement labs? the basics and core of looks theory is real, everything else is fiction

the length that you give credit for whats written here instead of going out and seeing for yourself makes me think you're incredibly low IQ. i legitimately believe you're dumb based on what you say. dumb and mentally ill. you just can't dissect real life and PSL.

trying to look better is fine, trying to look better to have a better dating life and self confidence is fine. what you do is not fine and i dont think you're normal for it. i basically see you a legit mentally ill person. i don't want to rationalise anything that you do. i dont want to be associated with you

- 32 years old virgin. you said you've "given up" on women
- you want to look better just "for the sake of looking better"
- but you don't even want to be not uncanny, you want to be this cyborg PSL robot that these deluded indians think, looks good (but it doesnt IRL)
- you don't try to look better for best chances for women, you don't try to look as canny as harmounious as possible, you try to appeal to PSL forums lmfao
- even after all your surgeries and autism, you're still given legitimiately surgery advice and you STILL IGNORE IT and pursue your delusions regardless

why would I want to tell you anything? you can't comprehend and you don't want to comprehend anything that doesnt fit deluded worldview

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingForLife
the problem is, mate is that you're so far down the rabbit-hole that you literally cant see the world for what it is. do you realise that roughly 80% of content here is pure autism that has no logic or ground anywhere else besides, fat manlet indian aspie basement labs? the basics and core of looks theory is real, everything else is fiction

the length that you give credit for whats written here instead of going out and seeing for yourself makes me think you're incredibly low IQ. i legitimately believe you're dumb based on what you say. dumb and mentally ill. you just can't dissect real life and PSL.

trying to look better is fine, trying to look better to have a better dating life and self confidence is fine. what you do is not fine and i dont think you're normal for it. i basically see you a legit mentally ill person. i don't want to rationalise anything that you do. i dont want to be associated with you

- but you don't even want to be not uncanny, you want to be this cyborg PSL robot that these deluded indians think, looks good (but it doesnt IRL)
- you don't try to look better for best chances for women, you don't try to look as canny as harmounious as possible, you try to appeal to PSL forums lmfao
- even after all your surgeries and autism, you're still given legitimiately surgery advice and you STILL IGNORE IT and pursue your delusions regardless

why would I want to tell you anything? you can't comprehend and you don't want to comprehend anything that doesnt fit deluded worldview

No, you're the one who can't seem to comprehend most of what I post here. For the last few weeks, for example, when I would make a post discussing the fact that I realize I don't have the potential to become as attractive as I initially set out to become, you responded with one and two-word responses that typically consisted of "coping hard," "still coping," or some other variation of you insisting that I'm coping.

And now you seem to be under the impression that I want certain traits (I.e., more defined midface area) because I want to appeal to some random crowd of 15-20 on an internet forum. That makes zero sense whatsoever considering that when I asked for feedback regarding whether people think I should revise the midface implants and was met with a unanimous response of "no," I still insisted on getting them revised.

And your allegation of me having a low IQ is laughable in light of the fact that you seem to imply that me posting on a looksmaxxing-dedicated forum is indicative of being mentally ill. That's like walking into a gym and accusing everyone in the gym of only paying to be there because they want to become more muscular. On that note, what the hell is the point of having a looksmaxxing forum if it's not to facilitate discussion of various methods and strategies for improving looks?

I honestly agree with the other members here who've said you're basically trying to gaslight me here by alleging that I'm mentally ill -- because what is the allegation actually based on? What part of someone expressing the fact that they have developed a bluntly realistic perspective of their place in life as determined by natural attractiveness, age, and other factors (e.g., realizing that I'm chasing a pipedream and choosing to focus on my career instead) actually indicates mental illness? It's like you're trying to split hairs here to find some sort of rational basis to characterize me as this severely mentally ill outlier when you can't actually formulate the basis in the first place because there's really nothing there aside from obvious issues related to self-esteem and confidence that many individuals have (and which aren't considered to be debilitating enough on their to warrant labeling as "mental illnesses"). TBH, I think that I must have said something on here that may have offended you on a fundamental level, and so at this point you're simply trying to gaslight me as a strategy of expressing your general dislike towards me.

• +1
Reactions: CopingForLife, Deusmaximus and forwardgrowth
No, you're the one who can't seem to comprehend most of what I post here. For the last few weeks, for example, when I would make a post discussing the fact that I realize I don't have the potential to become as attractive as I initially set out to become, you responded with one and two-word responses that typically consisted of "coping hard," "still coping," or some other variation of you insisting that I'm coping.

And now you seem to be under the impression that I want certain traits (I.e., more defined midface area) because I want to appeal to some random crowd of 15-20 on an internet forum. That makes zero sense whatsoever considering that when I asked for feedback regarding whether people think I should revise the midface implants and was met with a unanimous response of "no," I still insisted on getting them revised.

And your allegation of me having a low IQ is laughable in light of the fact that you seem to imply that me posting on a looksmaxxing-dedicated forum is indicative of being mentally ill. That's like walking into a gym and accusing everyone in the gym of only paying to be there because they want to become more muscular. On that note, what the hell is the point of having a looksmaxxing forum if it's not to facilitate discussion of various methods and strategies for improving looks?

I honestly agree with the other members here who've said you're basically trying to gaslight me here by alleging that I'm mentally ill -- because what is the allegation actually based on? What part of someone expressing the fact that they have developed a bluntly realistic perspective of their place in life as determined by natural attractiveness, age, and other factors (e.g., realizing that I'm chasing a pipedream and choosing to focus on my career instead) actually indicates mental illness? It's like you're trying to split hairs here to find some sort of rational basis to characterize me as this severely mentally ill outlier when you can't actually formulate the basis in the first place because there's really nothing there aside from obvious issues related to self-esteem and confidence that many individuals have (and which aren't considered to be debilitating enough on their to warrant labeling as "mental illnesses"). TBH, I think that I must have said something on here that may have offended you on a fundamental level, and so at this point you're simply trying to gaslight me as a strategy of expressing your general dislike towards me.
1st paragraph: no, i perfectly understand you and your mindset or where you stand in your life. i may have not versed myself very well at all times (since english is not my mother tongue), but I stand by my opinion what I said about you. you just have this mindset where you needlessly overcomplicate/oververse everything to put importance on your mission. a mission where you dont even know what you want lol. you lack 100% of pragmatism and complex overview of your situation. you probably need to hop on some stimulants to jack things up there

2nd: It was a figure of speech basically. I didn't imply you LITERALLY try to adhere what people say to you here, but rather to the fact you try to adhere to PSL standards in a very strict/methodical way instead of having a comprehensive overview of PSL/IRL

3rd: No that's not what I said whatsoever. I consider you mentally ill based on your post history, not the fact you post here

4th: You didn't offend me a personal level, I could care less about you. You just represent a lot that is wrong with looksmaxxing and I think you may be giving a bad example to some people on here.

It's also funny now you try to act this super level headed person as if you never said anything fucked up lol. You're not hyper realistic, you're just autistic trying to rationalise your autism when in other threads like https://looksmax.org/threads/final-...ace-implants-revised-enhanced-in-march.56792/ it's 100% extremely clear you've lost touch with reality a long time ago

1st paragraph: no, i perfectly understand you and your mindset or where you stand in your life. i may have not versed myself very well at all times (since english is not my mother tongue), but I stand by my opinion what I said about you. you just have this mindset where you needlessly overcomplicate/oververse everything to put importance on your mission. a mission where you dont even know what you want lol. you lack 100% of pragmatism and complex overview of your situation. you probably need to hop on some stimulants to jack things up there

2nd: It was a figure of speech basically. I didn't imply you LITERALLY try to adhere what people say to you here, but rather to the fact you try to adhere to PSL standards in a very strict/methodical way instead of having a comprehensive overview of PSL/IRL

3rd: No that's not what I said whatsoever. I consider you mentally ill based on your post history, not the fact you post here

4th: You didn't offend me a personal level, I could care less about you. You just represent a lot that is wrong with looksmaxxing and I think you may be giving a bad example to some people on here.

It's also funny now you try to act this super level headed person as if you never said anything fucked up lol. You're not hyper realistic, you're just autistic trying to rationalise your autism when in other threads like https://looksmax.org/threads/final-...ace-implants-revised-enhanced-in-march.56792/ it's 100% extremely clear you've lost touch with reality a long time ago

That post you linked to was one of the last threads I made on the subject of actively pursuing surgeries. While I still think I would look good with a more defined midface, it's like I said above -- I am most likely done with all forms of looksmaxxing except soft looksmaxxing. To respond to your last point, I have already said that in the past I absolutely had warped, unrealistic expectations both of how attractive I thought I could become via surgeries and of the lifestyle improvements those surgeries could impart. After gaining more perspective by spending more time out in real-life settings and after spending time in an area where legitimate Chads and gigachads are as common as PSL 4 normies, I came to the realization that my goals were unrealistic.

In your first paragraph you state that I don't know what I want and that I lack pragmatism and overview of my situation. That couldn't be further from the truth; in fact, the reason I have decided to most likely abandon looksmaxxing pursuits is precisely BECAUSE I have a pragmatic mindset and clearly know what I want. I'm looking forward to finishing graduate school next spring and taking advantage of the fact that as a single male with no kids, I can use those circumstances to capitalize on the opportunity to propel myself forward and be extremely successful with my career while also having the time, money, and flexibility to enjoy myself in various capacities, whether it's traveling, exercising, going to clubs, starting a new hobby, or doing whatever the hell else I want to do with my time and money. I also realize that at my age and as someone who has no interest in being in a relationship, occasional escortceling would be a much more sensible alternative to trying to pick up girls in clubs and bars whose attention is being competed for by far better-looking chads in their 20s.

And by staying single, I can take advantage of the opportunity to make MORE money for working FEWER hours in my profession -- for example, working 7 days in a row and getting 7 days off, in addition to a shift differential (this is the term used to describe the concept of a company paying an employee extra money to work a shift that is considered less desirable). That's just one example of how I can take advantage of my circumstances to benefit myself financially. So if capitalizing on being single and not having any kids as a strategy to further my career isn't an example of being pragmatic and realistic, I don't know what is.

(BTW: As a random aside, this is one reason I'm so glad I live in the US; if I lived in pretty much any other country, my career would pay a shit income and I'd basically be a public government servant)

How old are you? Your skin is younger looking than mine and I’m 16.

• +1
How old are you? Your skin is younger looking than mine and I’m 16.

Thanks but there's no way LOL unless you've been smoking hundreds of cigarettes every day since you were a child. Turning 32 in a couple months

Thanks but there's no way LOL unless you've been smoking hundreds of cigarettes every day since you were a child. Turning 32 in a couple months
Minoxidil reaper got me

Retin A just hits the A receptor

Taz and Adapalene target the Beta/Gamma receptors

Retin A and Adapalene would be the best choice. Taz on your face would really irritate your skin, I only put it on my submental like once every 1-2 weeks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, RAITEIII and kota

Mind changing text

Why to looksmax when you're already hideous to women, it will increase your psl by 2 (At max), and not guarante you pussy

Mind changing text

Why to looksmax when you're already hideous to women, it will increase your psl by 2 (At max), and not guarante you pussy
if it increased 2 psl points it would be extremely legit

in reality it just doesnt

• Hmm...
Not even 2 points
Yeah many copes
if you get surgeries and you go up 1 psl assuming you weren't subcreature to begin with, then you can call yourself lucky

if you get surgeries and you go up 1 psl assuming you weren't subcreature to begin with, then you can call yourself lucky
I mean besides surgeries you just can't ascend, maybe if you are already 7/10, (not manlet, nor framecel) then basics are helpful, surgeries can maybe help normies, but maybe

I mean besides surgeries you just can't ascend, maybe if you are already 7/10, (not manlet, nor framecel) then basics are helpful, surgeries can maybe help normies, but maybe
looksmaxxing as a concept is not for ugly people

this is catch 22 for entire incel movement

looksmaxxing is almost irrelevant to your overall well being if you're either ugly or good looking. not much will change whatever you do in 99% of cases with extremely few outliers. also when i say ugly i mean genetics, not lifestyle factors like being fat

if you are exactly average in every shape or form. thats when looksmaxxing will do the "most" for you. but if you're exactly average then by definition you could get an average looking gf if your neurotransmitters didnt hold you back

the way i see it, what i learned

looksmaxxing = legit for "fixing" things to reach your genetic blueprint cap, but fails at overcoming the cap by creating halos in 99/100 cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, RAITEIII and Chintuck22
OP I want u to keep us updated please

OP I want u to keep us updated please

Ok. So far there isn't much to report, although peeling is still pretty bad. It's going to get pretty cold here over the next few days so the peeling will probably get even worse. Other than that, my skin just looks a little redder.

• +1
Reactions: kota and RAITEIII