Started using Tazorac 0.1% along with RetinA 0.1% three nights ago

Ok. So far there isn't much to report, although peeling is still pretty bad. It's going to get pretty cold here over the next few days so the peeling will probably get even worse. Other than that, my skin just looks a little redder.
Any updates?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Any updates?

Not too many - skin is still peeling pretty badly now that the climate is colder here, and I have a noticeable red mark on my right cheek where the tissue has basically been melted away. Don't want this to end up turning into a scar. Not sure if I should take a few days off

Not too many - skin is still peeling pretty badly now that the climate is colder here, and I have a noticeable red mark on my right cheek where the tissue has basically been melted away. Don't want this to end up turning into a scar. Not sure if I should take a few days off
Sounds like you should at least give your right cheek a rest until it heals.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
Gonna cop some Tazo soon.

Shit is God tier for removing acne scars and the results are equivalent to that of dermaneedling.

• +1
What does Tazorac do? Is it similar to retin A?

@SurgerySoon Any updates on this? Wouldn't adapalene be a less irritating substitute for tarozac?

@SurgerySoon

@SurgerySoon Any updates on this? Wouldn't adapalene be a less irritating substitute for tarozac?

Back in late December or early January, I had to stop using it because my face was getting extremely irritated due to the cold/dry climate, unfortunately. I might start applying it again soon since it's about to get really humid here, so it shouldn't be as irritating to my skin. I've still been using the Retin-A, though.

Great thread @SurgerySoon

When you were using both, did you apply one first then the other, was the order random or not?

Also, when you where using only retin a, was it the same 0.1 strength or less, and in the same gel presentation or cream? And how was your skin at that time?

• +1
Back in late December or early January, I had to stop using it because my face was getting extremely irritated due to the cold/dry climate, unfortunately. I might start applying it again soon since it's about to get really humid here, so it shouldn't be as irritating to my skin. I've still been using the Retin-A, though.

You should try applying each every other day. Apply Retin-A 4x a week and Adapelene 3x a week...

• +1
LOL using retin a and tazarotene without high quality moisturizer are you retarded?

Great thread @SurgerySoon

When you were using both, did you apply one first then the other, was the order random or not?

Also, when you where using only retin a, was it the same 0.1 strength or less, and in the same gel presentation or cream? And how was your skin at that time?

Thanks. I usually would apply the Retin-A first, wait about 10 minutes, and then apply the Tazorac. The Retin-A is the 0.1% strength microsphere gel, and the Tazorac is a cream. My skin was a bit dry at the time since it was early winter, but then it completely went to hell when it got really cold and dry.
LOL using retin a and tazarotene without high quality moisturizer are you retarded?

Not only that, but also a 32 y/o virgin.
You should try applying each every other day. Apply Retin-A 4x a week and Adapelene 3x a week...

Might give this a shot when I decide to resume the experiment

I usually would apply the Retin-A first, wait about 10 minutes, and then apply the Tazorac
I'm not surprised you were dry and flaky. A fucking rhino would be too.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
I'm not surprised you were dry and flaky. A fucking rhino would be too.

That's funny, Winston (my pet pygmy rhino) seemed to tolerate it fairly well AND most people now guess that he's still a puppy

• +1
Reactions: benignice
Thanks. I usually would apply the Retin-A first, wait about 10 minutes, and then apply the Tazorac. The Retin-A is the 0.1% strength microsphere gel, and the Tazorac is a cream. My skin was a bit dry at the time since it was early winter, but then it completely went to hell when it got really cold and dry.

Not only that, but also a 32 y/o virgin.

Might give this a shot when I decide to resume the experiment
this. if you have nothing to lose you jiust risk

jfl at calling someone retard who takes the lead and is a head of R&D
show some respects to oldcels fcking z00mers

• +1
Retin a micro 0.1 gel should be around as strong as normal retin a 0.05 cream if I'm not mistaken.

When you were using it alone, how did your skin handle it, do you remember?

Your skin looks nice tbh. No wrinkles. You look younger, though a full face pic would be great to have a better view.

Last edited: