Hmivi_123
+rep if high iq
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2025
- Posts
- 1,662
- Reputation
- 1,205
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I put myself through 9 seasons of cw flash which was 3/10 at best i think i should be able to handle this show if its badThe show itself is pretty mid, If the actors wernt hot, the show wouldnt have lasted a season
Basically all tv shows are like this. But you gotta respect Smallville even if you didn’t like it. It’s the reason why shows like Arrow, The Flash etc etc exist.The show itself is pretty mid, If the actors wernt hot, the show wouldnt have lasted a season
I have yet to finish The Flash. I think I’m on season 7 now.I put myself through 9 seasons of cw flash which was 3/10 at best i think i should be able to handle this show if its bad
Everything after crisis just a downhill slopeI have yet to finish The Flash. I think I’m on season 7 now.
I thought season 2 and season 3 had the coolest villains.Everything after crisis just a downhill slope
And the suit he wore in season 5 was just hideous
SupernaturalNo gay shit dude is actually him
Agreed fsI thought season 2 and season 3 had the coolest villains.
TrueThe show itself is pretty mid, If the actors wernt hot, the show wouldnt have lasted a season
Glad to hear! But also that means I shouldn’t bother with season 7, 8 and 9. I think season 7 is the same villain as season 6. Should I just finish it anyway?Agreed fs
Jensen Ackles is in Smallville as well.Supernatural
You'll realize what kind of a bum you are
I mean id finish if i were you like theres fun episodes to watch but like season 9 has a lot of fillerGlad to hear! But also that means I shouldn’t bother with season 7, 8 and 9. I think season 7 is the same villain as season 6. Should I just finish it anyway?
I guess I’ll just continue watching it. Who was season 4’s villain again? I remember season 5 was a pleasant surprise for me because I knew him from American Pie haha.I mean id finish if i were you like theres fun episodes to watch but like season 9 has a lot of filler
Aside from the villains after season 4 being ass show isnt like terrible
the brain dude i think the thinkerI guess I’ll just continue watching it. Who was season 4’s villain again? I remember season 5 was a pleasant surprise for me because I knew him from American Pie haha.
Ahhh right, yeah that one isn’t even memorable.the brain dude i think the thinker
U right i just dont watch live action shows like that so thats prob why i didnt like itBasically all tv shows are like this. But you gotta respect Smallville even if you didn’t like it. It’s the reason why shows like Arrow, The Flash etc etc exist.
Makes sense. So what do you like then?U right i just dont watch live action shows like that so thats prob why i didnt like it