started watching smallville

Hmivi_123

Hmivi_123

+rep if high iq
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Posts
1,664
Reputation
1,207
No gay shit dude is actually him
 

Attachments

  • 1790655716956.png
    1790655716956.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Glorious King and burnerzz7
The show itself is pretty mid, If the actors wernt hot, the show wouldnt have lasted a season
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and Kazey
The show itself is pretty mid, If the actors wernt hot, the show wouldnt have lasted a season
I put myself through 9 seasons of cw flash which was 3/10 at best i think i should be able to handle this show if its bad
 
i watched all 10 seasons and it’s actually not too bad imo the first season is the worst
 
Loved the show. Rewatched it in 2014.
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7
The show itself is pretty mid, If the actors wernt hot, the show wouldnt have lasted a season
Basically all tv shows are like this. But you gotta respect Smallville even if you didn’t like it. It’s the reason why shows like Arrow, The Flash etc etc exist.
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7
I put myself through 9 seasons of cw flash which was 3/10 at best i think i should be able to handle this show if its bad
I have yet to finish The Flash. I think I’m on season 7 now.
 
Everything after crisis just a downhill slope

And the suit he wore in season 5 was just hideous
I thought season 2 and season 3 had the coolest villains.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hmivi_123
Agreed fs
Glad to hear! But also that means I shouldn’t bother with season 7, 8 and 9. I think season 7 is the same villain as season 6. Should I just finish it anyway?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hmivi_123
Glad to hear! But also that means I shouldn’t bother with season 7, 8 and 9. I think season 7 is the same villain as season 6. Should I just finish it anyway?
I mean id finish if i were you like theres fun episodes to watch but like season 9 has a lot of filler
Aside from the villains after season 4 being ass show isnt like terrible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I mean id finish if i were you like theres fun episodes to watch but like season 9 has a lot of filler
Aside from the villains after season 4 being ass show isnt like terrible
I guess I’ll just continue watching it. Who was season 4’s villain again? I remember season 5 was a pleasant surprise for me because I knew him from American Pie haha.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hmivi_123
I guess I’ll just continue watching it. Who was season 4’s villain again? I remember season 5 was a pleasant surprise for me because I knew him from American Pie haha.
the brain dude i think the thinker
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Basically all tv shows are like this. But you gotta respect Smallville even if you didn’t like it. It’s the reason why shows like Arrow, The Flash etc etc exist.
U right i just dont watch live action shows like that so thats prob why i didnt like it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
U right i just dont watch live action shows like that so thats prob why i didnt like it
Makes sense. So what do you like then?
 
I mainly just watch anime or youtube, I watched smallville cause of all the edits
 

Similar threads

Hmivi_123
Replies
0
Views
3
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
BatemanNigga
Replies
5
Views
46
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
chubbas
Replies
0
Views
23
chubbas
chubbas
muhajudin21
Replies
5
Views
42
burnerzz7
burnerzz7
bIiss
Replies
7
Views
146
bIiss
bIiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top