Starting a bulk

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
I am 16 years old, 5'8, 125 lbs @10% BF (according to my BF calipers), and I am going to bulk to 145. I'm doing this not just because I want more muscle, but I have been doing judo for 3 months, and more weight helps, rn I'm light as a feather. There are multiple people there who are shorter than me yet weigh at least 150. I'm gonna get enough protein, 3000+ calories, and resistance train, and bulk to 145 lbs. I might go on a mini cut afterwards to shed off a bit of fat, depending on how much I get.

Wish me luck boyos

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
I am 16 years old, 5'8, 125 lbs @10% BF (according to my BF calipers), and I am going to bulk to 145. I'm doing this not just because I want more muscle, but I have been doing judo for 3 months, and more weight helps, rn I'm light as a feather. There are multiple people there who are shorter than me yet weigh at least 150. I'm gonna get enough protein, 3000+ calories, and resistance train, and bulk to 145 lbs. I might go on a mini cut afterwards to shed off a bit of fat, depending on how much I get.

Wish me luck boyos
good luck + take cjc with mk you'll thank me
Stop right there. It’s over.
over for you cuz you are the on the incel forum my nigga

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe and Detective
good luck + take cjc with mk you'll thank me

over for you cuz you are the on the incel forum my nigga
dawg i’m a half a foot taller then you and i’m the same age.

anyway it was just a joke, good luck on your bulk lil bro. also wrestling is better.

dawg i’m a half a foot taller then you and i’m the same age.

anyway it was just a joke, good luck on your bulk lil bro. also wrestling is better.
Thanks bro, I ain't done growing yet, during the summer I was 5'7. Wrestling is good, but I just like judo because of the stand up aspect of it and the throws, and its way more accessible than wrestling at least for when I'm an adult, which I will be in less than 2 years.

Thanks bro, I ain't done growing yet, during the summer I was 5'7. Wrestling is good, but I just like judo because of the stand up aspect of it and the throws, and its way more accessible than wrestling at least for when I'm an adult, which I will be in less than 2 years.
yeah, my plan is to go as far in wrestling as i can then into bjj

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe
> Bulk
> Lifefuel

• Hmm...

Wish me luck boyos
manlet cope

• WTF