Starting fast now

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
Are you with me @lilith? I need true starvemaxx fanatics like you to stay lvl-headed and focus on the grind.

I suggest we both do daily weigh-ins and maybe waist circumference measurements (the most accurate measure of progress).

I was gonna do 4 days, but if you prefer an entire week then I'm ready for the challenge. Mind you, I've only done 5 days so I might have to cut it slightly short if the brain fog and weakness takes too much of a toll.

We can share tips though, like drinking lots of water with lemon and apple cider vinegar.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Manletmachine, Eternal_ and 4 others
Women love the starvmaxxed archetype

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Are you with me @lilith? I need true starvemaxx fanatics like you to stay lvl-headed and focus on the grind.

I suggest we both do daily weigh-ins and maybe waist circumference measurements (the most accurate measure of progress).

I was gonna do 4 days, but if you prefer an entire week then I'm ready for the challenge. Mind you, I've only done 5 days so I might have to cut it slightly short if the brain fog and weakness takes too much of a toll.

We can share tips though, like drinking lots of water with lemon and apple cider vinegar.
microdose dxm

Good luck g. Dedication is key

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I also need starvemaxx right now if I want to have a decent body

• +1

I am my friend. I just had a light meal. we will keep each other accountable ❤️

• Love it
I weigh 68.2 kg now and my goal weight is 63

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I dont even drink water when i fast

• +1
I dont even drink water when i fast
I drink PWO right now because I'm doing it for weight loss and not health reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I drink PWO right now because I'm doing it for weight loss and not health reasons.
keep drinking water and take some electrolytes ❤️

• +1
keep drinking water and take some electrolytes ❤️
I will start drinking more water and have a little bit of sea salt. The PWO was like less than a scoop so it's about 1 1/2 cups of coffee (in terms of caffeine). When I get keto adapted then I'll probably need less of that stuff.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and lilith
36 hours fasted
Weight: 67.2 kg Waist: 72 cm

Goal
Weight: 63 kg Waist: 68 cm

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Manletmachine