Starting MK677 and Aromasin for height increase

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
I'm looking to heightmaxx and DHTmaxx during puberty.
My stats:
5'11
16 years old
I'm taking 12.5mg of MK677 everyday, 11mg of Aromasin, and 200mcg of Huperzine A.

What do you think guys? Is MK677 cope? What are your thoughts on Aromasin? I also have a spreadsheet for this and will be documenting daily.

Attachments

• IMG_0135[1].JPG
    IMG_0135[1].JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0134[1].JPG
    IMG_0134[1].JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 217
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 10177 and 16 others
Another high IQ greycel actually looksmaxxing

Good luck bhai and no MK677 isn't cope

I recommend cardarine as well to keep body fat down which will lower aromatase activity in addition to the aromasin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, SoyGune, poloralf and 6 others
My stats:
5'11
16 years old
I'm taking 12.5mg of MK677 everyday, 11mg of Aromasin, and 200mcg of Huperzine A.

What do you think guys? Is MK677 cope? What are your thoughts on Aromasin? I also have a spreadsheet for this and will be documenting daily.
where are you sourcing all of this from btw?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gayalienmax, Deleted member 9699 and egoy
Sourcing from looksmax.me, plates more dates, a couple studies about aromasin increasing final predicted height in men.
HE MEANT WHERE ARE YOU SOURCING YOUR HEIGHT STACK :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
HE MEANT WHERE ARE YOU SOURCING YOUR HEIGHT STACK :lul::lul::lul:
I thought he said that too but I thought he was talking about evidence mb I'm so low iq.I'm sourcing the MK677 from Chemyo.The Aromasin is from Behemoth Labz.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and egoy
SAY HELLO TO THE GRIM REAPER FOR ME BOYO

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Be_ConfidentBro
My stats:
5'11
16 years old

GL bro I'm heightmaxxing with peptides+mk677 and aromasin as well, grew half an inch in a month at almost 17, @Pubertymaxxingcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, 6’1cel, Obey and 2 others
GL bro I'm heightmaxxing with peptides+mk677 and aromasin as well, grew half an inch in a month at almost 17, @Pubertymaxxingcel
U grew HALF AN INCH IN A MONTH? What peptides are you using and how many mg of mk677 are u taking?

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, zxz, xefo and 2 others
My stats:
5'11
16 years old

update us every week bro, I'm as tall as you but I'm 17, really interested in how your journey will be! Please tag me if you make a new post when updating, or just update here, I'm watching this thread

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
update us every week bro, I'm as tall as you but I'm 17, really interested in how your journey will be! Please tag me if you make a new post when updating, or just update here, I'm watching this thread
Sure man

• +1
Reactions: zxz
Mk667 increases insuline senstetivity. You can add some berberine supplements to fight that, Cinnamon Extract or fenugreek Dont eat too much sugars. Clinically tolerated doses in 25mg so you may up it.

Huperzine A for better absorption.

And some appetite suppressant if you need.

Hope you dont get water retention. I was like 5kg heavier in no time cause of the extra hunger and water retention when I used mk667. When I got off I lost the 5kg in no time. Didnt notice any gym gains :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Also Stretch yourself everyday

I wish i had your age greycel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Mk667 increases insuline senstetivity. You can add some berberine supplements to fight that, Cinnamon Extract or fenugreek Dont eat too much sugars. Clinically tolerated doses in 25mg so you may up it.

Huperzine A for better absorption.

And some appetite suppressant if you need.

Hope you dont get water retention. I was like 5kg heavier in no time cause of the extra hunger and water retention when I used mk667. When I got off I lost the 5kg in no time. Didnt notice any gym gains :/
Yeah 25mg is too much

Goodluck, mirin dedication

I'm ordering tonight, same stack

OP what are you using Huperzine A for?

OP what are you using Huperzine A for?
I'm using Huperzine A because I'm low iq and doing bad in school, and it also reduces this hormone called somatostatin which reduces growth hormone.It's basically a 2 in 1.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I'm using Huperzine A because I'm low iq and doing bad in school, and it also reduces this hormone called somatostatin which reduces growth hormone.It's basically a 2 in 1.
How long did shipping take for Chemyo? I'm srs ordering your same stack tonight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
How long did shipping take for Chemyo? I'm srs ordering your same stack tonight
Add MK4 + CJC-1925 Dac and I promise you will grow or u have some shitty ass genetics

My stats:
5'11
16 years old

its your face bro

its your face bro
I know my face is subhuman, I'm getting me Bimax,Chinwing and Hyoid surgery.But I wanna add height so I can never be homeless

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Add MK4 + CJC-1925 Dac and I promise you will grow or u have some shitty ass genetics
Would the stack ur using be enough? I'm already height Maxxed, I just need clavicles+wrists+ muscle growth

Would the stack ur using be enough? I'm already height Maxxed, I just need clavicles+wrists+ muscle growth
To grow your wrists and clavicles and muscle growth... No.mk677 doesnt really build muscle it basically retains muscle, and mk677 alone is not gonna give u enough igf-1 levels to make ur wrists and clavices grow noticeably.U would need to inject 5mg of cjc 1295 dac a week,add 25mg mk677 a day then add 600mcg of huperzine A if u want to get igf-1 levels of pharma grade HGH. Heres the link https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 7173
My stats:
5'11
16 years old

Good luck. And try not to rape your hairline with Aromasin. It really increases DHT. It might also stop water retention and you might have to go to bathroom more, this is what happened when I used it.

Good luck. And try not to rape your hairline with Aromasin. It really increases DHT. It might also stop water retention and you might have to go to bathroom more, this is what happened when I used it.
I've been on it and I haven't noticed anything tbh, No water retention, no nothing.Maybe I have to wait a week for the shit to start settling in?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
The MK677 is from Chemyo.com, the Aromasin is from Behemoth Labz.
I cannot find Aromasin on Behemoth Labz what is called and can you send a better picture of the front of the tablets can holder thingy. thanks op.

Amazing Thread. You even put the effort into making a chart i’m loving this. Please keep us updated every week OP PLEASE I BEG YOU.

If this works i’m definitely going to save up and somehow order this stuff to my house without my mother going crazy n height maxx literally the one of the cheapest height maxx stack i have ever seen on this website thanks so much op please update soon and don’t give up until the mk677 is done. so 50 days basically if you take 25mg a day.

I've been on it and I haven't noticed anything tbh, No water retention, no nothing.Maybe I have to wait a week for the shit to start settling in?
Well I been on 25 mg per day so Idk

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
Another high IQ greycel actually looksmaxxing

Good luck bhai and no MK677 isn't cope

I recommend cardarine as well to keep body fat down which will lower aromatase activity in addition to the aromasin
If I had the money I would add CJC-1295 DAC rn

11mg is too much,

I took 25mg for a month and nuked my estradiol, literally lowering my iq irreversibly ngl

Take maybe 2mg a day

good luck, im on mk 677 as well, but im already 19 years old. praying to gandyevery day

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Be_ConfidentBro
whats your exact stack? and where are you sourcing your stuff

Chemyo, Behemoth Labz, and Huperzine A is from Amazon

Gl bro im on pharma (pfizer) aromasin and testosterone which accelerates growth velocity and human growth hormone and anavar to act as dht on the bone thus prolonging epiphyseal closure good luck bro this shit is fun af

Gl bro im on pharma (pfizer) aromasin and testosterone which accelerates growth velocity and human growth hormone and anavar to act as dht on the bone thus prolonging epiphyseal closure good luck bro this shit is fun af
Where did u get ur pharma aromasin how many mg are you taking.

11mg is too much,

I took 25mg for a month and nuked my estradiol, literally lowering my iq irreversibly ngl

Take maybe 2mg a day
Dude what are u talking about jfl, I told u 25mg is way too much, 12.5mg is the golden ratio.I'm taking 11mg and nothing happened to me

Dude what are u talking about jfl, I told u 25mg is way too much, 12.5mg is the golden ratio.I'm taking 11mg and nothing happened to me
Bruh ik way more about this than you, 11mg will crash your aromasin no matter what. It’s no different too 100mg, even 5mg every day will crash it unless you’re a fucking huge soy machine, do like 3mg every two days

My stats:
5'11
16 years old

high iq + low inhib move, while the rest of the incel cucks are just fapping and doing nothing during puberty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and HeavenAdmιn
mk677 from science bio, peptides- cjc dac, hexarelin+ghrp I switch one month hex one month ghrp, from peptides warehouse, aromasin from pills buy.com, cost about $200, but that was the upfront cost, in the future it'll be only $100