Starting MK677 and Aromasin for height increase

@Pubertymaxxingcel results?

I'm looking to heightmaxx and DHTmaxx during puberty.
My stats:
5'11
16 years old
I'm taking 12.5mg of MK677 everyday, 11mg of Aromasin, and 200mcg of Huperzine A.

What do you think guys? Is MK677 cope? What are your thoughts on Aromasin? I also have a spreadsheet for this and will be documenting daily.
mk677 does indeed increase hgh in the body but why not just buy hgh?

Mk667 increases insuline senstetivity. You can add some berberine supplements to fight that, Cinnamon Extract or fenugreek Dont eat too much sugars. Clinically tolerated doses in 25mg so you may up it.

Huperzine A for better absorption.

And some appetite suppressant if you need.

Hope you dont get water retention. I was like 5kg heavier in no time cause of the extra hunger and water retention when I used mk667. When I got off I lost the 5kg in no time. Didnt notice any gym gains :/
There is no way to avoid water retention from mk677?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Source for your aromasin?

• +1
Chart update?

• +1
My stats:
5'11
16 years old
I'm taking 12.5mg of MK677 everyday, 11mg of Aromasin, and 200mcg of Huperzine A.

What do you think guys? Is MK677 cope? What are your thoughts on Aromasin? I also have a spreadsheet for this and will be documenting daily.
Update

• +1
@Pubertymaxxingcel any updates

• +1
Propably he get pre diabetes and dont grow more than 1cm

11mg is too much,

I took 25mg for a month and nuked my estradiol, literally lowering my iq irreversibly ngl

Take maybe 2mg a day
I have erectile disfunction at 6mg at the ripe age of 15

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 7785
a lot of looksmaxxing potential
just turned 15 too. feels good to be aware at this age. most of my friends are fapping and watching anime, I'm injecting chemicals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obey, Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Daaaaaats right, low inhib max and get tall af

Huperzine and MK are cope. You’re on the right track with Asin, but I’d really get your hands on HGH if possible.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 7785
My stats:
5'11
16 years old

High Iq and low inhib. Just make sure ur aromasin is legit , 80% of stuff on market is fake

All of this is cope btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 7785, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Results?

• +1
Reactions: yhaight, zxz and Deleted member 7785
@Pubertymaxxingcel results?

MK677 is legit for bulking. I took it for 3 months and didn’t grow at all though.

update your progress as you go along bro Im the same height at 17 want to see if it works or not

Cope,it wont give you any results

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tom2004 and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6695
You have to take it for years to get results? How many years have you been taking it?

My stats:
5'11
16 years old

MKULTRA