slow
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2026
- Posts
- 3,020
- Reputation
- 3,967
Any pro tips from pros 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I have experienced fighting pakicelHope they smash your fucking face in faggot
I’ll smoke through my journeyquit and start smokin
MirinAny pro tips from pros![]()
I know fighting some but not a proAny pro tips from pros![]()
like mma in general, or does the gym also have bjj and kickboxing and boxing classesAny pro tips from pros![]()
>european spiritMMA is based, European spirit
Prepare to get ass kicked tho
sparring/fighting experienced people is different, they would unironically smash ur face in if u have a egoI have experienced fighting pakicel
Don’t be mad that I’m white and tall
How’s that when 9/12 champions are white>european spirit
>black guys literally own the ufc
boyo i think u need to go outside
half of those are eastern european "untermensch" according to right wingers btw, and one is a gookHow’s that when 9/12 champions are white
My friends go and I’m drifting away from gymstarting it for what reason
sparring/fighting experienced people is different, they would unironically smash ur face in if u have a ego
Gane ulberg islam and van are the only ethnic champions jfl, gane and ulberg both growing up in white countries and Ulberg is mixed. Gaethje is debatable because he is a mutt with a spic mother. Shevchenko and yan being Eastern European and rest are Anglo. Whites are also the majority on the rosterhalf of those are eastern european "untermensch" according to right wingers btw, and one is a gook
nigga ethnics won
why would you go to the gym or do mmaMy friends go and I’m drifting away from gym