Starting my chewing journey

D

Deleted member 8744

Gold
I’m going to start my chewing journey tomorrow. First though, I need any ideas for what to chew because I can’t afford a chisel or jawzrsize. Would a sponge work? Any ideas?
Also, I need to create a routine. My goal is to gain results within 3 months, (before the next school year) so the routine is probably going to be high in volume and done often

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 13754
I’m going to start my chewing journey tomorrow. First though, I need any ideas for what to chew because I can’t afford a chisel or jawzrsize. Would a sponge work? Any ideas?
Also, I need to create a routine. My goal is to gain results within 3 months, (before the next school year) so the routine is probably going to be high in volume and done often
Falim gum, mouthguard, raw carrots

Chewing on a sponge is a super underrated looksmax actually:forcedsmile:
Bro don't fall for the meme, bigger masseters won't help you, it only looks good on people with naturally wide mandibles already (e.g. Brad Pitt, Brett Maverick)

Bro don't fall for the meme, bigger masseters won't help you, it only looks good on people with naturally wide mandibles already (e.g. Brad Pitt, Brett Maverick)
My mandible itself is alright. (Not Brett maverick or Pitt tier, but not complete shit) it’s more for actually building some of the masseter (I have none) and losing fat in order to get a hollow cheek look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Inb4

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Don’t overchew like I did and give yourself tmj

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Take 4 or 5 pieces of any average gum and put on cold water when the gum get soft