Starting my cycle on summer but Im too scared of needles

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Can I use insulin pen or something?
I will only inject peptides 1-2x a day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
needles dont hurt just buy one and practise it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
do you want to look like a balloon??
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
As was my classmate but then he fell into a coma from the needle

Over for pussycels but he's fit, 8 pack and all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yes i bought 100 insulin needles and i dont feel them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Make sure to inject into an artery
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yeah but this is for height,I will inject 75-100mcg of hexarelin

Alright thanks
ohh I thought that was something else nvmnd
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

Adamadas
Replies
2
Views
25
sonic55555
S
_MVP_
Replies
31
Views
78
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
pexy
Replies
24
Views
88
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786
69FutureChad69
Replies
1
Views
14
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
horseman
Replies
11
Views
48
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top