Starting my heightmaxxing stack

2.4cm but just know that there are cases of 16 yos injecting for 6 months and getting nothing, there is nothing regarding heightmaxxing that guarantees growth except for LL

Hopefuel asf

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints and DoII
Is it cheap
Yes, I recommend you get it from Qingdao Sigma, it's a chinese company but it has good blood tests and lots of people vouch for it, you can check on meso rx. If you don't want to buy from China peptidesciences is good but a little expensive. Also, mk677 is a GH secretagogue, CJC DAC is a GHRH so you could add hexarelin as it would bind nicely with the cjc dac as hexa is a GHRP. Also hexa stimulates the pi3k pathway which is important in growth. ofc you need to inject both

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Yes, I recommend you get it from Qingdao Sigma, it's a chinese company but it has good blood tests and lots of people vouch for it, you can check on meso rx. If you don't want to buy from China peptidesciences is good but a little expensive. Also, mk677 is a GH secretagogue, CJC DAC is a GHRH so you could add hexarelin as it would bind nicely with the cjc dac as hexa is a GHRP. Also hexa stimulates the pi3k pathway which is important in growth. ofc you need to inject both
Why can’t I just solo the MK tho

Have u seen results

Retard it’s called self improvement forum for a reason
Yeah its over for you 🙏😭😭 plus your dream height 5'9 is still a short height now at your current height "5'6" ropemaxx now lil manlet buddy

Yeah its over for you 🙏😭😭 plus your dream height 5'9 is still a short height now at your current height "5'6" ropemaxx now lil manlet buddy
Go back to scrolling low iq fag

Rate my current stack. I plan on getting legit hgh soon
You have money and I sent you a source

Are you starting with mk because you're a pussy or retarded

This is what I'd say to myself at 16. Nothing I regret more than not being able able dose hgh from that age.

• +1
Reactions: Osie and DoII

This is what I'd say to myself at 16. Nothing I regret more than not being able able dose hgh from that age.
Broski I’m spending 500 of it on panda buy too I’m running low and only working 2 days a week Atp

I was 5'7 at 16 and 6'2 now at 18, never too late to grow.
Hopefully lifefuel for OP
Except your parents have good genetics and Op is probably a malnourished thai pheno ladyboy with parents at an average height of 5’5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33514 and Deleted member 28896

Me dosing 7.8 iu of pharma HGH daily @ 16 open plates can attest to it barely doing shit don’t worry.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes.
I can’t get Hgh? I was told it’s 2k per month
Most expensive sources are usually between 600-1k a month depending on source. Most generics are around 200usd a month

Me dosing 7.8 iu of pharma HGH daily @ 16 open plates can attest to it barely doing shit don’t worry.
Damn. What's ur tanner stage? I'm 17 about to start soon with pharma grade hgh

Damn. What's ur tanner stage? I'm 17 about to start soon with pharma grade hgh
Late stage 4 although I’ll still be blasting for the next couple months since HGH effects aren’t immediate

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Yeah. R u taking anything else alongside it?
Nope, usual cope like Vitk2 and D3 but that won’t do shit, I’m getting Aromasin soon though and might buy GHRH

• +1
Nope, usual cope like Vitk2 and D3 but that won’t do shit, I’m getting Aromasin soon though and might buy GHRH
I'm gonna write up my stack which I've pretty much figured out most of it just some final things to consider. My main compounds are pharma grade hgh, aromasin, cjc1295 with DAC and Ipamorelin.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
My plates are still open.
I’m 16.
My stack will be
BUTEA SUPERBA
MK677
DIM
OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT
L CARNITONE
I plan on adding actual aros
I’m waiting on the mk7 to ship should be here in a week
I’m gonna keep this thread updated
Everything cope other than the mk

Ye after 16 is unideal of course

But hgh is the best growth hormone, as it is literally the growth hormone itself. If he's heightmaxxing its not optional

• +1
Reactions: Ark and DoII
Everything cope other than the mk
I gave this kid everything to pubertymsxx and the pussy is just taking mk

Sent the fuck a full dosing document for hgh, hcg, butea, and aromasin

And this is what he does with his 2000 dollars jfl

• +1
I gave this kid everything to pubertymsxx and the pussy is just taking mk

Sent the fuck a full dosing document for hgh, hcg, butea, and aromasin

And this is what he does with his 2000 dollars jfl
Broo it scares me

Broo it scares me
My life is fucked because I'm 5"6

I am interested in women atleast 3 inches shorter than me, so my son has no chance of reproducing, he will be 5"7 in a 6"2 average country

Unless I have a daughter my bloodline will end

I couldn't do it because my parents would pay

Imagine how fucking infuriating it is to read this when my life is destroyed because i didn't do it AND YOU HAVE THE MONEY

Think about your children you pussy

• +1
Reactions: Ark and DoII
I'm gonna write up my stack which I've pretty much figured out most of it just some final things to consider. My main compounds are pharma grade hgh, aromasin, cjc1295 with DAC and Ipamorelin.
Pm.

• +1
My life is fucked because I'm 5"6

I am interested in women atleast 3 inches shorter than me, so my son has no chance of reproducing, he will be 5"7 in a 6"2 average country

Unless I have a daughter my bloodline will end

I couldn't do it because my parents would pay

Imagine how fucking infuriating it is to read this when my life is destroyed because i didn't do it AND YOU HAVE THE MONEY

Think about your children you pussy
Hey man can I talk u in pms

gl big bro
dont get to cocky with mk dosages either jew nose will come to u

• +1
IMG 9580
+ raw goat cheese + raw oysters

5’6
If I was like 5’9 I wouldn’t give a shit but ye I gotta go all in now no turning back
I remember saying this at 15 when I was 5’7 now that I’m 4 in taller I still don’t feel enough :lul:

• JFL
Don’t take mk u will regret it, just low dose hgh 1-
I’m 16.
My stack will be
BUTEA SUPERBA
MK677
DIM
OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT
L CARNITONE
3 ius

Take berberine to not get diabetes from the MK-677 cuh

I’m 16.
My stack will be
BUTEA SUPERBA
MK677
DIM
OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT
L CARNITONE
it’s possible, just stay consistent and you’ll see results

• +1
the chances of him growing are still very slim nigga
This doesn’t even make sense. Please stop speaking. If your growth plates are open you will grow

• +1