Starting my heightmaxxing stack

• Ugh..
Reactions: helpmeascend
This doesn’t even make sense. Please stop speaking. If your growth plates are open you will grow
you dumb fuck ofc he will grow but the chances of him growing to a tall height is low

you dumb fuck ofc he will grow but the chances of him growing to a tall height is low
Nobody said he needs to grow to a tall height. All he needs is 2-3 inches

Nobody said he needs to grow to a tall height. All he needs is 2-3 inches
which is my whole point bro why are we arguing, 2 inches is gonna make him 5ft 8 😭

which is my whole point bro why are we arguing, 2 inches is gonna make him 5ft 8 😭
5’8 is miles above 5’6. 5’10 is miles above 5’8. If the plates are open, and technically he keeps his e2 below 10. The ceiling for him is practically infinite. E2 deficient men don’t stop growing until treatment is provided, however they grow very slow, granted assuming he’s blasting a bunch of growth hormone and IGF1. I wouldn’t be surprised if he hits 5’11. I mean, the only other person on this forum to do something like this was Lux at a home age of 17-18. He was also a hyper responder granted. Anyways, there was another user here @weebcel who blasted at 20 something and managed 5.5 cm combined with stretching. Think he’s around 174 now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend and weebcel
+ sun on testicles + bone broth + boron from raisins + raw carrots for estrogen min + LOW BF for estrogen min + sprinting and ankle weights for exercise
Bro don't expose light to testest it will permanently darken it

• +1
Reactions: wsada and DoII
Btw don’t do the bone smashing that shit is a waste of time all it will do is swell you.
I did see results from doing all this. No larp if I can find before pics I will post them here and after. I think I grew 1.5/2in but that might just be because of puberty still

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
assuming your plates are open which if they are it’ll not be by a lot you need real hgh or CJC DAC + mk along with some AI to squeeze out an additional 1-2 inches. Mk677 won’t do shit maybe 0.5 inches more than you would have naturally grown but nothing more

Last edited:
lmk if ur dick or frame grows