Starting roids

harvikmogsu

harvikmogsu

Iron
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
58
Reputation
21
Hey guys thanks for clicking on the post
Im 15 and was looking to start test, I know it’s probably going to mess up my hormones but how do I prevent that / reduce the sides as much as possible? I just don’t want to mess up myself permanently and I’m looking for opinions and real answers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
the main concern is E2 so make sure u use a arosmate inhibitor

you should check BOTB
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne and Jawrwin
test + ai to prevent gp closure.

hop on stuff for liver and add stuff to prevent sides and pct after u finish cycle.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin

Similar threads

goyblud333iq
Replies
0
Views
23
goyblud333iq
goyblud333iq
Abuery
Replies
1
Views
45
shortface
shortface
makemebigger
Replies
37
Views
87
makemebigger
makemebigger
16yearsmax
Replies
1
Views
67
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
decret
Replies
13
Views
148
decret
decret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top