starting the day by drinking a shot of vodka?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
not necessarily for low inhibition, just a lil' mood booster. does 1 shot even do anything? ngl im gonna try tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
if you arent a seasoned drinker, you will probably notice the effects of a shot especially in the morning on an empty stomach but im not sure how long it will last. maybe less than a half hour

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 3902
looksmin.me

• +1
Reactions: karbo
decent plan.
Can also do a little sneaky top-up an hour later or so. And then again a cheeky double at lunch time

• +1
Wouldn't work for me because I drive to school every morning.

Anyways I think that the better practice would be staying away from the alcohol the whole week and getting completely smashed on the weekends.

• +1
Reactions: Almu and karbo
Wouldn't work for me because I drive to school every morning.

Anyways I think that the better practice would be staying away from the alcohol the whole week and getting completely smashed on the weekends.
i know bro, but this plan is especially for school, to be a little more sociable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Well it won't last long, dilute the vodka into some drink and bring it to school
add like 3 shots

• +1
Well it won't last long, dilute the vodka into some drink and bring it to school
add like 3 shots
will try it ngl. whenever im drunk im god-mode at socialization and flirting. wonder what my life would look like, if i had my drunk mentality 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
will try it ngl. whenever im drunk im god-mode at socialization and flirting. wonder what my life would look like, if i had my drunk mentality 24/7
Try propranolol or cabergoline

• +1
Try propranolol or cabergoline
where do people order propranolol? ive seen it mentioned here a lot of times but when i search for it, its mostly overpriced af

where do people order propranolol? ive seen it mentioned here a lot of times but when i search for it, its mostly overpriced af
Its cheap as fuck man

alldaychemist has it, idk about anywhere else

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464