Starting to believe more and more that introversion as we commonly speak of it doesn't really exist and is just an inconvenient mental adaption that f

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Sure, you could say that to all kinds of personality/temperament qualities. but the way people describe it just pisses me off. "ooh that's just the way he is" "ooh he's just a bit more inward focused". I am sure the reason why I am the way I am is through negative parental role models and traumatic experiences. Having a healthy relationship towards companionship and trust should be the baseline. I hate the way identities form. I hate it how others profit from it. "Personality" is nothing else but the sum of positive/negative life events. It's sad, but it's just how it is. And I hate that I have to make peace with it. And I hate everyone who's ignorant about it and prides themselves with their personality. I hate you.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, fuxkdakikez, klip11 and 1 other person
Introvert = ugly

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, fuxkdakikez, Supreme and 1 other person

mental adaption that f​

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Introverts exist, but most people who claim they are introverts are just autistic, improperly socialized losers who have social anxiety.
Introverty is when you function better alone, you can be one and be NT at the same time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PointOfNoReturn, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
What about low inhib vs high inhib. How to become low inhib badass maxxer

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Personality is heritable though

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PointOfNoReturn
Introversion, as described by psychologists like Carl Jung, isn't about being anti-social or avoiding human contact. It's about where individuals draw their energy. Introverts might feel more energized and recharged after spending time alone, while extroverts might feel that way after social interactions. It's not necessarily a negative adaptation but rather a difference in energy processing.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PointOfNoReturn