Statistical Data From Google About The Popularity of Looksmax.org Over The Past 16 Years - Blackpill is Exponentially Growing

EverydayIsHell

EverydayIsHell

Banned
Popularity of "looksmax" over the past 18 years

As you can see, it grew from nothing in 2018 to extremely popular, peaking in February of 2021

Wonder why looksmax was being searched in various months earlier on like 2004 and 2009 etc

Countries in which looksmax.org is most popular

Very interesting. Could this mean anything? Ireland being the highest interest could mean it's the highest competition lookism country?

What causes a high competition environment? Everyone being ugly? everyone being good looking? a superficial culture and upbringing?

anyways. with the extreme increase in popularity of this site, i also believe...

"this site should be nuked to dirt and anyone who couldn’t get the information they needed in time be a casualty. happiness belongs to the few and the few only. if everyone is happy everyone is miserable. happiness is for the few."

Attachments

• 1665154829176.png
    1665154829176.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1665154936258.png
    1665154936258.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 22093 and 3 others
OP is blkpill godfather alt

edit: i'm being threatened

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Cheesyrumble, datboijj and 2 others
this site shouldn't be nuked but it should be private to people who already have an account and be locked so nobody else can join it

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Gaia262, Dystopian and 11 others
I don't give a shit
Its not like we harbor secret looksmax ninja techniques here.
Everyone has been looksmaxxing since forever.
There are sites such as Realself etc wherein eppleyjew, taban and other likeminded Jews are actively shilling their procedures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651 and Deleted member 14693
What do the numbers signify in this sheet? Users per month? What?
this site shouldn't be nuked but it should be private to people who already have an account and be locked so nobody else can join it
I feel like we should do this when the site reaches a certain popularity threshold, private the site to outsiders, make sure those on here are dedicated to lookism, then unprivate to essentially recruit more users, private again, make them become dedicated and repeat. This way the site will avoid the problem of normies from tiktok or reddit coming here for advise about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What do the numbers signify in this sheet? Users per month? What?

I feel like we should do this when the site reaches a certain popularity threshold, private the site to outsiders, make sure those on here are dedicated to lookism, then unprivate to essentially recruit more users, private again, make them become dedicated and repeat. This way the site will avoid the problem of normies from tiktok or reddit coming here for advise about themselves.
yeah bro if they don't eventually do this I will just create my own site, overtake looksmax.org popularity then use it to grief normies and get them botched so less competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 22093 and 2 others
atleast destroys the myth that 90 percent of the forum is endian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, datboijj, cutecel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and EverydayIsHell
Invite from existing members only or long waiting lists tbh

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and EverydayIsHell
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel
ofc sweden #2

• JFL
Reactions: mug and EverydayIsHell
we actually do

maybe you don't :feelshmm:
What aside from bimax related osteotomies which are not really secret. OBO and subvariants of it, LL, custom implants, Lefort 2-3 and subvariants of it (modified lefort3 etc.), fillers, the nuclear chemistry shit heightmaxxing that barely or doesn't provide any significant result.

All of these info aside from OBO which no one here will ever get. U can find by general google searches and other forums would pop up such as realself, reddit, jawsurgery forums and foid forums.

The anthropometric side of this forum is already mainstream cos of Qoves etc.

All the softmaxxing guides here are absolute purified water that u can find on reddit.
What are these secret fireball techniques?
Teach me the ways master :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
What aside from bimax related osteotomies which are not really secret. OBO and subvariants of it, LL, custom implants, Lefort 2-3 and subvariants of it (modified lefort3 etc.), fillers, the nuclear chemistry shit heightmaxxing that barely or doesn't provide any significant result.

All of these info aside from OBO which no one here will ever get. U can find by general google searches and other forums would pop up such as realself, reddit, jawsurgery forums and foid forums.

All the softmaxxing guides here are absolute purified water that u can find on reddit.
A lot of harmony and different relational landmarks can only be found here, but you learn it over time and not from threads. Regardless, competent doctors should already be aware of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

true but this forum compiles all the info in a good way tbh

Jawsurgeryforums niggas might not know important softmax info tbh

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and EverydayIsHell
I find it funny how the autists here who mainly shitpost and doesn't contribute intellectually and productively are so terrified of muh normies finding our little secret!! Oh no :soy:
In fact if u browse foid reddit pages, you'll realize that they're quite knowledgeable about surgeries as well.
I'd prolly get the gatekeeping if this is early years of lookism. Where people are still collecting info and theorizing and shit.
But no all the high IQ niggas already left this forum.
They made countless high IQ knowledgeable posts for free without asking for compensation and these autismos are tryna gatekeep all the info they didn't even help contribute to. Jfl

A lot of harmony and different relational landmarks can only be found here, but you learn it over time and not from threads. Regardless, competent doctors should already be aware of them.
Not really
Countless of youtubers such as qoves are doing anthropometric stuff and lookism theory stuff for quite a while now.
Blackpill is already mainstream.

true but this forum compiles all the info in a good way tbh

I agree in regards to compilation.
But no info here is really hard to find aside from arguably, OBO.

You think those boys are incapable of simple google searches and reddit browsing?
They're literaly researching surgery and most likely reading surgery research papers as well.

if you keep reading and thinking for years you figure a trick or two :feelshmm: but you wouldn't know would you bluecel :feelshmm: and I despise the fuckers who whore this place out on tiktok and youtube
can find on reddit
good cage
autists here who mainly shitpost and doesn't contribute intellectually
so what have you contributed bluecel :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Not really
Countless of youtubers such as qoves are doing anthropometric stuff and lookism theory stuff for quite a while now.
Blackpill is already mainstream.
Qoves is shit. You learn nothing aside from autistic over-examination of features. I'm talking about surgery-focused harmony and landmarks.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and EverydayIsHell
Qoves is shit. You learn nothing aside from autistic over-examination of features. I'm talking about surgery-focused harmony and landmarks.
Yeah he's shit but the fact is he provides a gateway to anthropometry for normies.
Then they can branch out from there.
Its easy to google golden ratios and proportions tbh. Tons of articles about it on the web.
Then basically u try to get close to the ideals when planning surgeries. What more there is to it here that isn't available on the web?
I'd say discussions w likeminded users and some high IQ users as well.
But most of them have already left the forum.

if you keep reading and thinking for years you figure a trick or two :feelshmm: but you wouldn't know would you bluecel :feelshmm: and I despise the fuckers who whore this place out on tiktok and youtube
The hyper autistic planning phase in looksmaxxing should only take a few months or so.
Jfl at anyone taking years to figure this shit out. Its not rocket science

good cage
You'd be surprised

so what have you contributed bluecel :feelshmm:
I contribute w my heart of gold and big brain high IQ input :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
@EverydayIsHell lookup "looksmax.me" and "looksmax.org" in trends. Also, the latter has a "topic" there.

I don't know what exactly that means, but it says in Google trends "looksmax.org - topic" and it's different from simple "looksmax.org". Probably it contains other queries which lead to the same result, basically. It's, of course, different from just "looksmax". It should also be noted that the site also used .me domain.

I don't know what exactly that means, but it says in Google trends "looksmax.org - topic" and it's different from simple "looksmax.org". Probably it contains other queries which lead to the same result, basically. It's, of course, different from just "looksmax". It should also be noted that the site also used .me domain.
shut up man

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and thereallegend
It doesnt really matter tbh, most people aren’t intelligent enough to get the surgeries they need. Even the oned who ascended here were high iq af

what a fucking aspie retard using google trends, shit thread

what a fucking aspie retard using google trends, shit thread
low iq. black eyed manlet forever. 2 things u cant change xd

No offense OP, but this is such a dumb thread.

The reason people weren't searching for "looksmax" prior to a few years ago is because it's not a real word. It's a recent made-up internet slang word. Men have been interested in improving their looks for ages, they just didn't type "looksmax" into Google because it wasn't a real word.

Prior to a few years ago, you got a few results based on typos. Look at this result for "fqo," which doesn't stand for anything common enough to be in common use:

Screen Shot 2022 10 08 at 55457 PM

See how you still get a certain number of searches?

/thread

Most people are too bluepilled to even think looks are 'that important'. And those that do wont fully accept and realise aesthetics are the most important thing will not put in the effort to research all their looksmaxxes and undergo the work to get it done. So you don't need to worry about the information being readily available.

It's the same argument as everyone wants to be rich but not many people are. That's because most people are not willing to put in the work.

No offense OP, but this is such a dumb thread.

The reason people weren't searching for "looksmax" prior to a few years ago is because it's not a real word. It's a recent made-up internet slang word. Men have been interested in improving their looks for ages, they just didn't type "looksmax" into Google because it wasn't a real word.

Prior to a few years ago, you got a few results based on typos. Look at this result for "fqo," which doesn't stand for anything common enough to be in common use:

View attachment 1900829

See how you still get a certain number of searches?

/thread
what? literally the most retarded thing ive ever read

what? literally the most retarded thing ive ever read
Brain dead if you couldn't follow his logic. It's a term created on the internet in the last few years so of course searches were low and then increased out of nowhere. On the other hand, the fact that it is a term being used indicates increased interest in the concept.

On the other hand, the fact that it is a term being used indicates increased interest in the concept.
exactly? so the 2 page long bible he wrote made literally no sense

+ the searches for looksmax.org was had pretty much the exact same graphs

u niggas are weird and low iq, get off my thread unless 100+ iq

Popularity of "looksmax" over the past 18 years
View attachment 1899106
As you can see, it grew from nothing in 2018 to extremely popular, peaking in February of 2021

Wonder why looksmax was being searched in various months earlier on like 2004 and 2009 etc

View attachment 1899112

Countries in which looksmax.org is most popular
View attachment 1899108
Very interesting. Could this mean anything? Ireland being the highest interest could mean it's the highest competition lookism country?

What causes a high competition environment? Everyone being ugly? everyone being good looking? a superficial culture and upbringing?

anyways. with the extreme increase in popularity of this site, i also believe...

"this site should be nuked to dirt and anyone who couldn’t get the information they needed in time be a casualty. happiness belongs to the few and the few only. if everyone is happy everyone is miserable. happiness is for the few."
lets go private then