Statistical Proof That Korean Male Beauty Standards Are To Be a White Man in Every Aspect

I miss @predeterminism ...... he was a good opponent
he was. At least he was a bit funny and wasnt as delusional as @Blkpill Godfather

this fag is literally trying to copy his style but dont have the mental capacity to do so.

I made @predetermism use money on this forum just for him to delete the account. I literally made him go apeshit in real life
View attachment 187310250k korean women marry white men in america. (specifically white men not american korean men). 9k korean men marry white men in america.

View attachment 1873103 13k korean women marry white american men in korea. 1k korean men marry white women in korea.

I think its pretty clear who is superior and preferred here.
u post the same pictures every fucking time. Its also from wiki. Like how autistic can u be. I think u are eligible for MakeAWIsh

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
someones gotta put em in their place
for ur MakeAWish request, i bet u requested to look like korean like Oli London and @Predetermism (he literally said he wanted to look korean before he went apeshit)

• +1

Just be chang

Blatant lies from a 5' 4" english subhuman. Korean men marry foreign women at 3x the rate of Korean women.
70% of all Korean-American marriages of both genders involves Koreans only.
Korean men married more Russian women alone in 2021 than the total amount of marriages between Korean women and european men in 2021.

Cope post. Korean men didn't marry any Russian women.

Korean women are way more likel to marry white men than Korean men are to marry white women, and that's just in Korea. Most of the marriages take place in the husbands country in America.

Not to mention in the USA, almost all the marriages of Korean American women are to white men.

Most Korean man-foreign woman marriages are incels marrying southeast Asian mailorder brides.

• JFL
Cope post. Korean men didn't marry any Russian women.

Korean women are way more likel to marry white men than Korean men are to marry white women, and that's just in Korea. Most of the marriages take place in the husbands country in America.

Not to mention in the USA, almost all the marriages of Korean American women are to white men.

Most Korean man-foreign woman marriages are incels marrying southeast Asian mailorder brides.
How do u cope?