Status deniers GTFIH

Keep dreaming about my dick you utter faggot, meanwhile as a manlet I stick my big dong in more pussy than you ever will, how you act so tuff when you look like this?
View attachment 801396View attachment 801397
With a face like that you could even be 9ft tall nobody will take you seriously. This is the face of a 148 iq guy? I fear that 148 is only the number of the dicks you sucked.
How tall r u?

Mike Tyson is 5ft10, same height as me, and I don't have to be Mike Tyson to kick your ass since you are a 30 years old lanket with no training. Gonna make you my bitch.
5 10 is not manlet. Its above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Mike Tyson is 5ft10, same height as me, and I don't have to be Mike Tyson to kick your ass since you are a 30 years old lanket with no training. Gonna make you my bitch.
Hahahahaha how do you know I have no training. You would have a big surprise manlet hahahaha.

Hahahahaha how do you know I have no training. You would have a big surprise manlet hahahaha.
The only training you have is for sticking big dicks in your ass.

You are like a small dog, a chihuahua. Stupid dog barking all day until some big guy like me (i weight 94 kg) steps into the room.

She looks cute to me, for slaying of course no LTR, and keep in mind there are idiots like Icardi who get with ugly single moms like Wanda Nara jfl.
yeah i see a lot of footballers get with ugly girls, in the uk too, but doesnt that kind of undermine the status theory?

like this guy obviously isnt at the status of icardi

i bet she is a nice milf, she muat be short tho, small pussy is better :).

You are like a small dog, a chihuahua. Stupid dog barking all day until some big guy like me (i weight 94 kg) steps into the room.
Jfl who cares how much you weight, once I hit you it's lights off.

Jfl who cares how much you weight, once I hit you it's lights off.
Ok iron mike. Now show me your heavy weight champion of the world belt. Idiotic manlet.

I really dont care about stupod manlets like you. I know i can easily destroy them. Now show a 6'8 guy and i know i am in trouble. You are just a walk in the park for a 6'2.5 guy like me.

I really dont care about stupod manlets like you. I know i can easily destroy them. Now show a 6'8 guy and i know i am in trouble. You are just a walk in the park for a 6'2.5 guy like me.
Lmao you think 3 inches are gonna save you jfl at you ok bro we can meet when you want where are you from?

Lmao you think 3 inches are gonna save you jfl at you ok bro we can meet when you want where are you from?
Barcelona. Barking like a chiuahua womt make ypu taller phaggot.

4.5 inches, do you know how to count manlet?

Barcelona. Barking like a chiuahua womt make ypu taller phaggot.
That explains a lot, Barcelona is a city full of gays, stoners, leftists and feminists, I could not expect you to be any better.

That explains a lot, Barcelona is a city full of gays, stoners, leftists and feminists, I could not expect you to be any better.
I cannot expect you to be any taller and any less idiotic 🤷‍♂️

No, thats what the whore who gave birth you does.
You are so butthurt nobody takes you seriously it's really hilarious, resorting to insult mothers is really the lowest only feminine butthurt men like you do. Keep crying for me, 148 iq male model bjj master
Fotooo

Shake

I mog you to andromeda and back. Show your face hobbit.
If you had a 148 iq you would know that once you post your pics here they stay here forever, now go fuck yourself faggot your face is here for us to laugh.

If you had a 148 iq you would know that once you post your pics here they stay here forever, now go fuck yourself faggot your face is here for us to laugh.
I know, whats the problem? I am not high inhib like u haha.

I know, whats the problem? I am not high inhib like u haha.
Being dumb and being low inhib are 2 different things. You are the first, otherwise you would just DM your pics to someone who is trusted instead of putting your ugly face on this forum for everyone to see them.

Being dumb and being low inhib are 2 different things. You are the first, otherwise you would just DM your pics to someone who is trusted instead of putting your ugly face on this forum for everyone to see them.
Phaggot, i was offered a modelling contract twice. Nobody cares about your manlet beliefs.

Phaggot, i was offered a modelling contract twice. Nobody cares about your manlet beliefs.
Probably by this agency

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
Keep barking, but that wont make you taller.hahahaha

No barking for your legs bro hahaha.

what a stupid dog, he thinks barking like a chihuahua will make him bigger hahahaha.

and the worst is that your children will be stupid manlets like you. Hhahahahaha

Keep barking

Attachments

• 16052930821767854993249156624190.jpg
    16052930821767854993249156624190.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 9
and the worst is that your children will be stupid manlets like you. Hhahahahaha
I will have children unlike you since nobody wants to have children with a lesbian

giphy.gif

@ablanc10 @ConorMcGregor

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6512
you dont because you are nobody. You are just a stupid manlet.

Show a pic of your impressive physique or gtfo. Phaggot. You are all words..
Not gonna post anything here bro, get over it, you decided to post, you get made fun of, next time use your 148 iq and think about that. Now keep crying for my body.

Not gonna post anything here bro, get over it, you decided to post, you get made fun of, next time use your 148 iq and think about that. Now keep crying for my body.
Hahahahaha ypu are a clown. You have nothing on me. If you'd look like o pry or if you had zyzz body you would show it. Ypu just a sad manlet. Hahahahhaha

no boxing for your legs bro 🤷‍♂️

Hahahahaha ypu are a clown. You have nothing on me. If you'd look like o pry or if you had zyzz body you would show it. Ypu just a sad manlet. Hahahahhaha
I dont look like O Pry you aspie the fact that you posted your pics just shows how delusional you are thinking you look good, everyone made fun of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back