Status deniers GTFIH

I dont look like O Pry you aspie the fact that you posted your pics just shows how delusional you are thinking you look good, everyone made fun of you
You look like shit, you are a manlet and you are skinny fat. Thats why you dont post pics. Loser. You are a nobody who thinks that at 5'10 you can bully somebody. Bad news: you cant.

You look like shit, you are a manlet and you are skinny fat. Thats why you dont post pics. Loser. You are a nobody who thinks that at 5'10 you can bully somebody. Bad news: you cant.
Cope harder lesbian, i live rent free in your head so much you continue to ask for pics, next time if you dont wanna get bullied dont post pics when you have more estrogenic face than a pregnant woman. It's over for you, hasta la vista

Cope harder lesbian, i live rent free in your head so much you continue to ask for pics, next time if you dont wanna get bullied dont post pics when you have more estrogenic face than a pregnant woman. It's over for you, hasta la vista
Keep barking manlet. You wont grow an inch hahahahaha. I wait for ypu in barcelona. Come here if you are rude. Phaggot.

Keep barking manlet. You wont grow an inch hahahahaha. I wait for ypu in barcelona. Come here if you are rude. Phaggot.
If I am rude? Jfl learn english idiot. When I will come in Barcelona I will let you know, give me your fb or insta.

If I am rude? Jfl learn english idiot. When I will come in Barcelona I will let you know, give me your fb or insta.
I dont use that shit. That is for phaggots like you . Send me pm when you are here. And keep barking, but you wont grow half a centimeter, manlet.

damn it feels good to be tall. Manlets are very adapted to cocksucking activities.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I dont use that shit. That is for phaggots like you . Send me pm when you are here. And keep barking, but you wont grow half a centimeter, manlet.
How insta is for faggots? Jfl you gotta be the biggest autist in this website.

I can meet sluts irl. Unlike most guys like you who need to approach sluts with a phone or a computer. Loser.

I can meet sluts irl. Unlike most guys like you who need to approach sluts with a phone or a computer. Loser.
Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1 Imagen1

Bro he doesn't look like shit but he is not gl by any means I would say a 4 PSL
I would say PSL 4+ - 4.5. imo, for sure above PSL4. he has no great features in itself, some are quit weak. But he does compensate a bit, with his great harmony, and his proportions do fit well together, and he has a good hairline.

Looks
Money
Status

Excell in 1 of these.
And you will have female options. Different types of options (not as in looks of women, but more what these women are after); but one will mogg alot in options compared to any normal dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Who cares. which way a dude meets women.

Whatever is the quickest (and cheapest) way, is imo the prefered way. Time is precious.

If phone is quickest for a dude, do that. If going to parties, is qucikest for another dude, do that. If workplace environment (due to status halo for example) is quickest, do that. etc..
Cope, if you care about which way a dude meet womens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6512
Who cares. which way a dude meets women.

Whatever is the quickest (and cheapest) way, is imo the prefered way. Time is precious.
Don't waste time with that loser man, he said he is 148 iq jfl at his level of delusion.

Don't waste time with that loser man, he said he is 148 iq jfl at his level of delusion.
What do you do for a living apart from sucking cock? I am a phd candidate researching portfolio theory. You are a stupid chihuahua, all talks.

What do you do for a living apart from sucking cock? I am a phd candidate researching portfolio theory. You are a stupid chihuahua, all talks.

The ablac guy does get triggered a bit to easily ngl i said on another thread i thank god chads arent common and he responded with i mog you to oblivion like wtf lmao

The ablac guy does get triggered a bit to easily ngl i said on another thread i thank god chads arent common and he responded with i mog you to oblivion like wtf lmao
I would get easily triggered too if I looked like this ngl

Attachments

• fotooo.jpg
    fotooo.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 7
Yeah i guess so
No bro I was joking, it's not over until you tried everything, I want my looksmaxx brothers to slay, are you looking to get surgery?

No bro I was joking, it's not over until you tried everything, I want my looksmaxx brothers to slay, are you looking to get surgery?

Yeah i know what i need tbqh

wtf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back