Status is the #1 requirement to have girls chase after u, if u have 0 status no matter how good u look u will have to chase

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
THIS IS ACTUALLY worth READING

You can be the best looking person or w.e but if nobody knows u , you will have “success” but you will always have to chase after them.

Having extreme status + being extremely good looking are the most important things, and then when u add being rich atleast 300k+ a year that is a add on.

no matter how good looking u are if u are “ disconnected” you will always have to use tinder to try and court girls and even worst, since this generation cares a lot about validation, since nobody even knows who u are , you will be the one to get pumped and dumped like a bitch or ghosted by people u are better looking than it’s just not the same as everything else.

this applies to middle school, high school, college somewhat, and even after. There’s multiple men out here who have status, and basic social skills come with having status most of the time, who are dating a fucking women who thousands and millions of men fantasize about, but if they didn’t have status theyd be on 4chan or the average joe.

and with all the status, comes positive experiences—-> more confidence ____> better social iq knowing what to do in certain situations ———> “good” personality(not being called out for being “ weird” ———> more game——-> more pretty girls to pick from ——-> girls won’t treat u like u some bitch and will give it up in a second cuz they know other girls want u and if u are “ hot” to girls all of the status is a + and u would get even more at random times, etc etc than someone with the same status but decent looking.

anybody who thinks looks = everything everything is playing themselves big time and in for a real big disappointment, it’s just when u are disconnected from everything u can’t be average looking because u are lacking in other categories, another thing is , you even have guys who go to college in frats, hook up with girls who they deem hot as fuck or w.e and bust the fattest nuts and live life to the fullest, then when some of them lose that status, but is average looking with good social skills, they end up becoming the “ loser” they swore they’d never be, it’s insane how much status can carry u at some point , and yes I know u can’t randomly build status or confidence, or game I’m just stating facts and the nature of things.

If you traded faces and bodies with a male who u think women think is attractive , but u keep ur same social sillls , personality, game, confidence, charisma, etc etc and was dropped off in Las Vegas, it would still be hard because if u met a girl who obviously wanted to fuck u right then and there, you wouldn’t even catch on or would be scared to make a move, but if u do make a move and it’s wrong u gonna look like a fool and a “ creep”, so social skills(social iq) goes a long way ,

imagine you looked like how u wanted and was at cedar point and a really hot girl to YOU looked at you like u was beautiful as hell to her, how would u go on about it? See.

If u don’t understand what I’m saying feel free to ask questions or message me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Mewton, Deleted member 16264 and 28 others
Ok :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Edgar
:bluepill::soy::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: spark and Copexodius Maximus
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Copexodius Maximus and zeke714
Status is very important for LTR.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton, noodlelover and 4 others
Dnrd but agreed high iq Great post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Chad face + height >>>>>>>> status

• +1
Reactions: litaz, bankrolls, noodlelover and 7 others
Especially in school , face is nothing compared to clout

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
I'm assuming you have a "Chad" face and tall stature, am I correct? :)
No but chad looks and height can halo you more.

Nick Bateman is about 6 psl, 6'4 with no status mogs Ian Somerhalder who has higher PSL and status

No but chad looks and height can halo you more.

Nick Bateman is about 6 psl, 6'4 with no status mogs Ian Somerhalder who has higher PSL and status
is the point to masturbate to a fantasy/another man or take action in your own life? Let me know

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Aqua
I have no status and I’m talking to 2 girls I’mma meet up with

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bankrolls, Patient A and 1 other person
is the point to masturbate to a fantasy/another man or take action in your own life? Let me know
??? Read what I wrote. You don't need status to have girls chase after you.

Ok. Status maxx guide?

You don't need status to have girls chase after you.
Right, you just need to grow 10+ inches and construct yourself a better maxilla, simple enough

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Slothcel, Patient A and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP
KJ HELP NOW DO I BUY IODIZE OR NON IODIZE SALT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
what do you look like
CB74D8ED BB1C 43DC A060 4E31716AC0F7

i agree status is very important but u can still have girls chase u without it. u have to have exceptional looks tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 756
w

Why did you photoshop the beard?
Wanted to see what I would look like with a beard and I look much better ngl, went to the doctor to check my t levels seeing as I can’t grow body hair and it was incredibly low

Wanted to see what I would look like with a beard and I look much better ngl, went to the doctor to check my t levels seeing as I can’t grow body hair and it was incredibly low
Your mouth looks pretty small

i agree status is very important but u can still have girls chase u without it. u have to have exceptional looks tho
That's quite obvious considering we're on this type of site, but what are the odds of you, or anyone in general, achieving exceptional looks?

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
That's quite obvious considering we're on this type of site, but what are the odds of you, or anyone in general, achieving exceptional looks?
achieving status can be harder than looks tbh depending on ur base ascending thru looks can be easier for the majority of looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 756
achieving status can be harder than looks
Haha, it really isn't, trust me, I'm involved in the entertainment industry. But is moving your maxilla several MMs and adding 10+ inches to your femurs "easier"?

Haha, it really isn't, trust me, I'm involved in the entertainment industry. But is moving your maxilla several MMs and adding 10+ inches to your femurs "easier"?
u won't really benefit from height after 6 ft ur coping if u think otherwise. it's all about FACE after that height

Bullshit tbh. There are literally homeless chads getting laid.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 8856
Bullshit tbh. There are literally homeless chads getting laid.
Lmao, this forum is genuinely autistic, can't think in terms outside of black or white, when life is much more complicated than A and B.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Callooh_Calais, Deleted member 3270 and 2 others
Dnrd, shit stolen thread

Girls approach like htn+ even irl lmao

This is true, Ive always said status trumps all escpecially at extreme levels. do you think celebs or people with big insta following and a high value page get left on seen 50 times a week? Even before being brainwashed by the blackpill I always thought status was everything because from REAL LIFE experience the popular guys who played sports got girls. Though the good looking guys Ive come across I didnt just assume they get girls because its not always the case. What I will say about looks is it makes it EASIER to get STATUS

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 4946, Looks234 and 3 others
Lmao, this forum is genuinely autistic, can't think in terms outside of black or white, when life is much more complicated than A and B.
right, idk if hes trolling but I always find It funny when people here say: MuH mUh ChAd DoEsNt NeED Go oUTsidE GirLs JuSt BrEaK DoWN Chad DoOR And FuCk ChAD in HiS KiTChen BRo! :soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Hankhill2160 and Deleted member 6403
Your NETWORK is you NET WORTH. #NTpill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6403
Prime Justin Bieber is the biggest example of Status+High PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
You don't need status even if you are above average. Just don't be autistic (or just be less)

• So Sad
Reactions: Slothcel