Status maxxing is expensive, it's over for poorcels

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
I know a guy who uses this
Now I know he's rich af

Screenshot 20200526 1236072
 
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Ok
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Straight up retarded for paying almost hundred bucks for a parfume.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6305 and 1 other person
Straight up retarded for paying almost hundred bucks for a parfume.
It's the best smell I've ever felt tbh
Not even kidding
I'd pay if I had the money
 
Straight up retarded for paying almost hundred bucks for a parfume.
Parfume that smells like tobaco:forcedsmile:
Like just smoke some cigs if you want to smell like tobacco and save your money
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6305
Parfume that smells like tobaco:forcedsmile:
Like just smoke some cigs if you want to smell like tobacco and save your money
Greycel moment
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69
It's the best smell I've ever felt tbh
Not even kidding
I'd pay if I had the money
Just go to a general store, spray the most expensive parfume test bottle on yourself. Walk out. Repeat every day.
 
Just go to a general store, spray the most expensive parfume test bottle on yourself. Walk out. Repeat every day.
They only give a "piece of paper" with the fragrance for you to smell here.
:feelswhere:
 
Straight up retarded for paying almost hundred bucks for a parfume.
Minimum wage in Brazil is 1000,nigga pays 1600 in a perfume.
Jordan laugh
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 6305 and Deleted member 1751
Por isso eu uso o da ferrari.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305

Similar threads

NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
69
roymustang
roymustang
BraveCake
Replies
13
Views
73
fallendown
fallendown
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
54
fallendown
fallendown
soullet
Replies
4
Views
24
soullet
soullet
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
6
Views
87
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top