Statusmaxxing: A brief overview of status [Part 1]

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

the female vuvla is like a dolphin
Status is the given role or function within a social group or society. In modern western society it is mediated by money however the underlying currency amongst all cultures is respect or approval.

Socio-economic status is shown to a have positive relationship with the following traits:
  • Intelligence 1
  • Attractiveness 2
  • Health 3
  • Height 3
  • Happiness/ high self-esteem 4
Status basically describes how Chads exist.

Their bloodlines are high status enough to benefit from the acclimation of favourable genetics in a sort of negative feedback loop.

Trait has a positive benefit on acclimation of high status => high status has the benefit of acclimating beneficial traits and so fourth until you can completely mog the entire human race.

An interesting fact about Christianity is that Protestantism became popular in medieval Europe due to the middle class who propagated the movement in order to prevent the upper class from practicing polygony since affairs and bastardy was common in the time period and relatively destigmatised within the upper classes. Essentially the middle class cucked the upper class by rallying the lower class against them.

Status dynamics are a mechanism that ensures the genetic fitness of the group (the fittest are at the top whilst the weakest are at the bottom).

Types of Status

Ascribed Status: Collective, a role given to you by society. For example, being born into a rich family.

Earned Status: Individual, your own personal achievements. For example, becoming a self-made millionaire.

In order to increase your own status, you're going to have to increase your own earned status.

I like to think of ascribed status as the earned status benefits of those who came before you that you get to inherit which is largely based around kin or genetics. For example, receiving a family inheritance, which is designed to propagate the genes of inheritance donor.

How do you increase your status?

1. Improve your social skills.

Social skills are basically how you navigate different social groups.

2. Operate in social circles that maximise your gain based on your strengths and weaknesses.

Social circles, niches or subcultures are therefore ways for social groups to cut of status gain from outside people who don't fit in the characteristics of that group whilst giving people who do fit those characteristics social power.

CBA elab on this section, tbh I've given you enough of a framework ITT to figure it out yourself. If you can't figure what it is then JFL. Maybe I'll create a thread elaborating on it if this thread gets enough likes.

Citations
1. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/feduc.2021.632289/full
2. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2337380/
3. https://www.bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i582
4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5535462/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, LetMeRoxx and Administrator
This thread is too short, even for a part 1 (one). :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Good topic. But what about different kinds of status? You're describing societal status.

The average 16-20 year old woman or girl would much rather bang a hot 26 year old male model who lives on a futon in a single room flat, than Bill Gates or George Soros who have billions of dollars and tons of status.

In sexual status and access to prime women, a good looking man is the cream of the crop.
But that wouldn't help him get a job or start a business.

Whether a man prefers status among peers or other men (money) or access to women (looks) depends on the person.
You could also use money to attract golddiggers, but every man who does that knows it's not true attraction. It's essentially prostitution.

On the flip side, very GL men could also utilize their looks to earn capital and therefore status (such as male models). Or they could promote a product, or get involved in politics and get tons off votes of their looks alone -> convert looks to status.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator
Good topic. But what about different kinds of status? You're describing societal status.

The average 16-20 year old woman or girl would much rather bang a hot 26 year old male model who lives on a futon in a single room flat, than Bill Gates or George Soros who have billions of dollars and tons of status.

In sexual status and access to prime women, a good looking man is the cream of the crop.
But that wouldn't help him get a job or start a business.

Whether a man prefers status among peers or other men (money) or access to women (looks) depends on the person.
You could also use money to attract golddiggers, but every man who does that knows it's not true attraction. It's essentially prostitution.

On the flip side, very GL men could also utilize their looks to earn capital and therefore status (such as male models). Or they could promote a product, or get involved in politics and get tons off votes of their looks alone -> convert looks to status.
Status hierarchies are all interlinked but they're all designed to pass the genes (directly or indirectly) of those at the top.

I try and reference this idea of different status hierarchies here, this is something I'll expand upon in the next thread,
Social circles, niches or subcultures are therefore ways for social groups to cut of status gain from outside people who don't fit in the characteristics of that group whilst giving people who do fit those characteristics social power.

Interesting nevertheless obvious facts

Interesting nevertheless obvious facts
I have a habit of making threads too short, the next thread should build on things I have stated in this thread.