Statutmaxxing over after some years .. :(

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Orphan, no parents for helping on life, no house, spend my 20s to do bulshit + jail, no situation.

Mentally fucked

At me now i try to cope with coding, learning javascript,node.js,express, and react .. i will get mogg by curry 12year old

i find no way .. to escape slavepill

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt
I respect the effort to learn a new skill to improve your future, keep up the good work op (y)

• So Sad
become a prison gang leader

• +1
Reactions: Interested
I respect the effort to learn a new skill to improve your future, keep up the good work op (y)
become a prison gang leader

Guys please, what having familly mean ? did you get some comfort even you struggling with blackpill ? having parents help you on your life ?

I don't fukin now what sens of a familly, your dad give you some good tips for life ? your mom gave you some love ? that's help on your life ?

I never know what is a familly

dont do webdev it sucks balls been for years. do you have a criminal record?

i hate my family. ur not missing out much emotionally speaking

dont do webdev it sucks balls been for years. do you have a criminal record?

i hate my family. ur not missing out much emotionally speaking

Really ? why ? yes i have criminal record ..

why over for web dev ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Really ? why ? yes i have criminal record ..

why over for web dev ?
tech changes and job market
you should look for jobs that are willing to train you

• +1
Where do you live if you dont have house?

• +1
Maybe try learning a trade like plumber or electrician, you have a higher chance of being accepted in a trades job with a criminal record, rather than in a white collar job like coding. Sure trades are a toxic environment, but considering your criminal record, they will think of you as someone who is dark triad maxxed

Save up money to pay tradesmen to accept you as their apprentice, or go to a trades school (takes 2 years to finish)

• +1
Maybe try learning a trade like plumber or electrician, you have a higher chance of being accepted in a trades job with a criminal record, rather than in a white collar job like coding. Sure trades are a toxic environment, but considering your criminal record, they will think of you as someone who is dark triad maxxed

Save up money to pay tradesmen to accept you as their apprentice, or go to a trades school (takes 2 years to finish)

Thanks bra, am in france, criminal record have no impact for find job here, no one can know your past here, not same at USA or other country

After 5 years in france your criminal record are cancel

Thanks bra, am in france, criminal record have no impact for find job here, no one can know your past here, not same at USA or other country
Also if you are in a terrible financial situation, you can always learn how to live in your vehicle. Only downside of it is that it is mentally draining, you will get used to it though after a month or more. But you could save lotta cash if you work 2 dead end jobs and live in your car for a year.

• Love it
Also if you are in a terrible financial situation, you can always learn how to live in your vehicle. Only downside of it is that it is mentally draining, you will get used to it though after a month or more. But you could save lotta cash if you work 2 dead end jobs and live in your car for a year.

I already think that before, great idea, and this little way never mentally drain me, i lived most worst than this, this is an easy mode for me, now is just how i can buy this car .. lol its the only shit