Staying lean as a teen

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
Im 15, 115 lbs, 5'6 pretty skinny but i have face fat and stomach fat a bit do i bulk and workout or cut and workout and do i do cardio.

dawg i'm taller than u and weigh slightly less but have the same issue, replying 2 stay updated

bulk - sacrifice your face for 2 years of bulking then cut and you are ready to go. Bulk on maintance/200 kcal above. Do cardio and lift weights. Eat high protein. You will change body compisition soo much. Dont starve or anything not worth beacuse you are too young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 25937
bulk - sacrifice your face for 2 years of bulking then cut and you are ready to go. Bulk on maintance/200 kcal above. Do cardio and lift weights. Eat high protein. You will change body compisition soo much. Dont starve or anything not worth beacuse you are too young
thanks bro, dshould i track with fitnesspal

2 years seems like a bit too much tbf i was thinking more like 8 months type shit

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
bulk 6 months mini cut 2 months

repeat the cycle until you're done with puberty

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
what about going on a quick 2 month cut, these 2 years are important for psychological development

Starve, BB cream, socialmediafame and have sex now or regret it forever because you missed out on teen love as you gaze at yourself in the mirror as a 5'8 gymmaxed brain impairment from loneliness. A boring life is the same as a slow death.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
bulk 6 months mini cut 2 months

repeat the cycle until you're done with puberty
u guys are mad helpful, btw im new to lifting so should i do 5x5 or PPL my bench and free weights are super fuckin low

u guys are mad helpful, btw im new to lifting so should i do 5x5 or PPL my bench and free weights are super fuckin low
Do the split you like the most
I enjoy doing
Chest arms
Back shoulders
Chest arms
Legs shoulders

Very effective

Do the split you like the most
I enjoy doing
Chest arms
Back shoulders
Chest arms
Legs shoulders

Very effective
this will help increase my bench press and shi

this will help increase my bench press and shi
Are you trying to build muscles or lift heavy?

Bench ain't even a good exercise for chest i haven't benched inna long time, either i do dumbbell pressing or machine press

Are you trying to build muscles or lift heavy?

Bench ain't even a good exercise for chest i haven't benched inna long time, either i do dumbbell pressing or machine press
both tbh tryna look good but not be weak i bench fuckin 90 rn

Don't listen to these autists. Why would you want to deprive your body of nutrients in a critical stage in growth for males. Eat as much good food as you can (chicken breast, avocado, nuts, porridge oats, eggs, milk) whilst doing cardio-focused training instead of lifting weights. I know weightlifting doesn't stunt growth but cardio is generally more strenuous and releases more GH. Megadose on protein to increase IGF-1 levels but don't eat junk food. Lean bulk until you're at least 18-19, you can steal acquire aesthetics while lean bulking. Take this advice from another 15 year old.

Don't listen to these autists. Why would you want to deprive your body of nutrients in a critical stage in growth for males. Eat as much good food as you can (chicken breast, avocado, nuts, porridge oats, eggs, milk) whilst doing cardio-focused training instead of lifting weights. I know weightlifting doesn't stunt growth but cardio is generally more strenuous and releases more GH. Megadose on protein to increase IGF-1 levels but don't eat junk food. Lean bulk until you're at least 18-19, you can steal acquire aesthetics while lean bulking. Take this advice from another 15 year old.
i need to weightlift too if i dont i will not mog

both tbh tryna look good but not be weak i bench fuckin 90 rn
Do my program and bench 2 times a week and stay within hypertrophy rep range ( 6-20 reps) to failure

2 years seems like a bit too much tbf i was thinking more like 8 months type shit
Listen to his advice little nigga I was here since 13 and I had the same exact dilemma as you. You prob won’t get much pussy I’m those two years regardless

Put your head down bull, get your grades up then slay at 17

Doesn’t have to be two years but one year should be straight

Don’t waste time thinking too much and just do it

lol you are way underweight, you look "fat" because you have no muscle - bulk and get your numbers up