Staying under water for 30 min a day to counteract gravity’s pull on the face ligs(which leads to sagging face)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Every second of the day 24/7everyday, for your life gravity has been tugging away at your face ligaments(the ligs that hold the fat compartments in your face) weakening them and letting the fat compartments drop over time. Creating the sagging face

so if you weigh 150lb, that’s 150lb or gravity tugging at your face Ligs everyday every hour, since your born

so what if we just stay in the water for 30 mins a day with a snorkel? Or even just your tub with your nose out. Nothing is pulling at your face and it must be a relief for 20+ years of gravity pulling at your face

there was another solution a poster made called face tapping, (search it on google it’s on this site) but I think water would work better

just look at some guys who have world records in holding breath under water. A lot of there faces have 0 sag. I think this guy is like 32

Attachments

• 6EAA8D10-4682-43A5-9260-DEAEF2E817F1.jpeg
    6EAA8D10-4682-43A5-9260-DEAEF2E817F1.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
This could even be made into a product. A big ass globe on your head with a snorkel piece and goggles in water and people could wear this shit for 3 hours a day.

like if you were in space you’d get no sag. Same with water. I think this could be a next level anti age max

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lolcel, ManzareK and 1 other person
Water tightens the skin. Nothing to do with gravity. If anything avoiding gravity will atrophy supporting muscles that acclimatise to a certain constant stress on tissues. This is why people who go into space have to train like athletes to stop their bones, muscles and joints wasting away.

Rather than trying to avoid gravity a better strategy is to optimise skin elasticity and minimise tissue fat mass.

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_ and KraftDurchLeid
you meanwhile Chad fucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: someone.something_, faggotchadlite, Lolcel and 11 others
just ldar theory

shouldn't just lying down to the same thing tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back