STD test results on tinder?

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
I have been thinking about putting my STD test result on tinder as the last pic, any though? Anyone tried something similar?

My theory is that it signals what I'm up to more as well as signals that I'm responsible and clean

Can you think of any downsides?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
It isn't an NT thing to do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17920 and 10 others
Lol funny tbh go for it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Niklaus Mikaelson
the fuck bro lol

Are u NT?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17920 and 11 others
Autism
Will plummet your matches by 99.5%

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
put this

Attachments

• aD4rp0d_460s.jpg
    aD4rp0d_460s.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17920 and 13 others
I have been thinking about putting my STD test result on tinder as the last pic, any though? Anyone tried something similar?

My theory is that it signals what I'm up to more as well as signals that I'm responsible and clean

bad idea. won't play out like you think

the last impression it will give girls is "responsible and clean" JFL
it will just make them think you're a manslag who has previously had a bunch of STDs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
to be honest though, realistically how many views more than the first 2-3 photos before swiping.. would like to see a study on this, but i feel like if ur first few pics are mogr it doesnt matter cause theyll just swipe on u or check ur insta anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 22623
Madness. Your whole appeal is cutesy boyfriend material which you manipulate into slaying. This will be an epic fail.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998, Corleone and 2 others
Ill just have to make a new account then :owo:
It might get cooked elo as galaxy elo was a winning lottery ticket it seems like on your end.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and aBetterMii
Madness. Your whole appeal is cutesy boyfriend material which you manipulate into slaying. This will be an epic fail.
It would kind of be a fun fail though, probably worth 4-5 reacts on .org if i fuck up my Elo :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, SubSigma, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
Do it, but instead of just a screenshot have it be a picture of you holding up the paper.

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
It would kind of be a fun fail though, probably worth 4-5 reacts on .org if i fuck up my Elo :feelsautistic:
Even if you fuck up your elo. You already have galaxy amount of matches and results to work with for a long time unless they shadow ban you making all the messages you sent out to all your matches useless.

• +1
  • Love it
Ill just have to make a new account then :owo:
You‘re still so bluepilled in certain areas.

Once your elo is fucked, tinder saves your phone ID, IP address, phone number and meta data of the pictures you used.

If you use any of the mentioned things in the recreation process they just slap the bad elo right back onto your new account.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 444, Elvisandreaa, juste and 1 other person
Mirin the insanity.
He's most likely fucking with you guys. @Niko69 is a great troll at times unless he got @Xangsane brain starting to materialize in him making him act like an autist.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22126, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person

Once your elo is fucked, tinder saves your phone ID, IP address, phone number and meta data of the pictures you used.

If you use any of the mentioned things in the recreation process they just slap the bad elo right back onto your new account.

Easily worked around. I do it all the time.

He's most likely fucking with you guys. @Niko69 is a great troll at times unless he got @Xangsane brain starting to materialize in him making him act like an autist.
Concerning post.

• Woah

I'm not sure. If I get galaxy elo with @Niko69 soon, than that is BS than, which means it's device based like @Amnesia getting cooked in Bumble with signing up, but blowout on another device due to some sort of shadow ban. No way it's photos being banned. IP address, I'm not sure. It's mostly device.

• +1

I know

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
Screenshot 2022 10 27 01 48 21 564 comtinder

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, The_God, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others
Don't think this will give you an advantage, people will match you in most cases despite the picture, not because of it. But you will be remembered longer i think

I'm not sure. If I get galaxy elo with @Niko69 soon, than that is BS than, which means it's device based like @Amnesia getting cooked in Bumble with signing up, but blowout on another device due to some sort of shadow ban. No way it's photos being banned. IP address, I'm not sure. It's mostly device.
No it's just the phone number. Changing metadata of photos is too easy, just screenshot it. IP address is illegal, because new ones could move into your location. Phone ID is also illegal, because it could change the owner.

Only your phone number, mail address, Apple/facbook/etc. account you connected to will be sanctioned. Everything else is mental gymnastics and cope regarding your looks.

• Woah
Don't think this will give you an advantage, people will match you in most cases despite the picture, not because of it. But you will be remembered longer i think

No it's just the phone number. Changing metadata of photos is too easy, just screenshot it. IP address is illegal, because new ones could move into your location. Phone ID is also illegal, because it could change the owner.

Only your phone number, mail address, Apple/facbook/etc. account you connected to will be sanctioned. Everything else is mental gymnastics and cope regarding your looks.
@Leo69

ive confirmed recently bumble does it by device. I am shadowbanned with any device to try to create a bumble with, even just got my moms phone device banned because she used it to make an acc for me which then i logged onto with my phone after she started getting matches on her phone. Then it froze matches

any and all devices i try to log in with bumble then shadown bans

edit: ive tried fresh clean reinstalls using new fb account or phone numbers, doesnt matter its because of the devices im using, they recognize my two phones and computers. it doesnt have to do wth the fb or phone number or apple login ur using

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cvzvvc, Corleone, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others

I don't know cause elo pill is real and I had situation of elo pill where did some elo pill trick and it saved my account so. Another one is smile pill by Niko which is increasing elo as well. That sounds legit for in regards to shadow ban from what you are saying along with device too as @Amnesia just confirmed it's device, so there you go. The elo pill is a different story that is beyond complex that makes guys like @Niko69 shit pants from how complex it is, which is why we had to delay my experiment for a while to make it right to get galaxy elo to have time instead of just making it out of the blue as purchasing Tinder Gold is involved, which I can respect as so many things is involved to get it right that takes time.
@Leo69

ive confirmed recently bumble does it by device. I am shadowbanned with any device to try to create a bumble with, even just got my moms phone device banned because she used it to make an acc for me which then i logged onto with my phone after she started getting matches on her phone. Then it froze matches

edit: ive tried fresh clean reinstalls using new fb account or phone numbers, doesnt matter its because of the devices im using, they recognize my two phones and computers. it doesnt have to do wth the fb or phone number or apple login ur using
Wow, that's interesting, did you try using incognito mode with web browser? You can using bluestacks as a last resort to sign in with your computer as it's like a new fresh device that won't cause shadow ban. That might do the trick, but make sure you sign up carefully this time to avoid the account getting cooked with your new device clearly as it's device rather than your photos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 22354 and Niklaus Mikaelson

what else is next? your grades from school? Or a recommendation letter from your mother? JFL

• JFL
@Leo69

I don't know about Bumble, I've never used it, but with Tinder it should really just be the number or account data with everything you enter.

You have 3 login options at the beginning: Apple, FB, Number. With what do you log in when you make a new account?

If Apple ID (worst idea), then it's over. You need a new one. Phone number is over anyway. FB you also need a new account. Problem is that you can also be compromised as a person (i.e. name, birthday, in combination with IP). Device ID should not be stored at Tinder, this contradicts everything I know about it.

Edit: just made an account and forgot to correct age, I am now 38....... new account and i have to delete it immideatly... and i already got a cutie at the beginning so sad

• +1
what else is next? your grades from school? Or a recommendation letter from your mother? JFL
Was thinking yearly income

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and The_God
@Leo69

You’ll have to get a windows emulator and do it on computer now I guess
I think blue stacks is one but you probs know the stuff I’m talking about, I think that would work??

• +1
Was thinking yearly income
Just let us know how these experiments go
But the text thing comes across as “I know you probably think I’m a giga fboy so here let me prove I’m safe” just don’t see good girls coming from jt

• +1
Just let us know how these experiments go
But the text thing comes across as “I know you probably think I’m a giga fboy so here let me prove I’m safe” just don’t see good girls coming from jt
Well, I'm not on tinder to date so I only care if they're attractive. Also I already have plenty of "good girls" on tinder so unless all of them unmatch me for that I doubt I'll suffer a lot. But I'll keep you guys updated

Well, I'm not on tinder to date so I only care if they're attractive. Also I already have plenty of "good girls" on tinder so unless all of them unmatch me for that I doubt I'll suffer a lot. But I'll keep you guys updated
Yeah I don’t think anyone would predict a collapse in your tinder life by any means from this
On the money thing have you heard of Tinder Swindler lol,girls are rly gullible if you just put something about your businesses/you at work or with a status symbol

• Woah
Yeah I don’t think anyone would predict a collapse in your tinder life by any means from this
On the money thing have you heard of Tinder Swindler lol,girls are rly gullible if you just put something about your businesses/you at work or with a status symbol
I've heard about it, i just have self-employed as my occupation and as I want as little information about me on tinder as possible, probably helps as well

I've heard about it, i just have self-employed as my occupation and as I want as little information about me on tinder as possible, probably helps as well
That is smart dude
Living in a rly feminist country it could maybe be wise to pick them up and drive them to you so they never have your address (at night is preferable)
Maybe new phone number on burner phone etc
Some dudes are careful to leave zero traces
Otherwise there’s false accusations, them banging on your door or keying car, we’ve all heard the stories

• +1
That is smart dude
Living in a rly feminist country it could maybe be wise to pick them up and drive them to you so they never have your address (at night is preferable)
Maybe new phone number on burner phone etc
Some dudes are careful to leave zero traces
Otherwise there’s false accusations, them banging on your door or keying car, we’ve all heard the stories
For me it's more to keep the texts strictly about finding a date or something sexual to try avoiding them catching feeling and stuff like that (lost plenty of good FWB as I texted about other stuff than just hooking up just for then to catch feeling for me).

I live in Denmark which is extremely safe and they have to pass through 3 doors all with cameras to enter my apartment, so I usually never worry about sketchy shit happening and so forth. Also my motorcycle is locked away in a seperate garage, false accusations could happen, but I always screenshot convos before inviting them over for that particular reason

I wouldn't think people want to be reminded of risks when getting on an app for casual sex. Their subconscious might just be turned off by it.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Niklaus Mikaelson
I wouldn't think people want to be reminded of risks when getting on an app for casual sex. Their subconscious might just be turned off by it.
Valid point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and aBetterMii
@Leo69

It uses a variety of fingerprint factors. Can't believe normtards like you think IP and device ID are the only fingerprints people use. Literally an entire list of hashes like WebGL version, IP address, user agent, ISP, carrier, device font, device audio driver, canvas renderer version, id collisions, etc and generates a score to see if you're an alt or not. My advice would be to buy a new phone with a new carrier and fly to another country
image2.png

Can't believe you fucking Americans don't know this shit.

It uses a variety of fingerprint factors. Can't believe normtards like you think IP and device ID are the only fingerprints people use. Literally an entire list of hashes like WebGL version, IP address, user agent, ISP, carrier, device font, device audio driver, canvas renderer version, id collisions, etc and generates a score to see if you're an alt or not. My advice would be to buy a new phone with a new carrier and fly to another country
image2.png

Can't believe you fucking Americans don't know this shit.

Highly unlikely they do all this, I'm probably on my 20th alt by now.

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22