STDs are BEYOND BRUTAL

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Obviously as a KHHV I have never had the need to do any research into STDs but out of curiosity I did so recently and holy shit what a mess it is.

For example, the Swiss government writes this:

An estimated 70% to 80% of sexually active women and men are infected with HPV in the course of their lifetime. In 70% of these cases the virus disappears within one year of infection, and in 90% of cases within two years. Young people aged 16 to 25 are particularly affected. The frequency of HPV infections increases with the number of sexual partners, and the risk of infection is highest at the beginning of sexual activity.

Persistent infection with a high-risk type of the virus can develop into precancer or cancer. In recent years, 250 new cases of cervical cancer and some 5,000 cases of precancer have been diagnosed annually in Switzerland

And that's just one among multipe STDs you can get despite wearing a condom. Sex seems like the most fucking retarded shit ever unless you have a LTR (which as an ugly deformed incel is completely impossible). I guess I'd rather stay KHHV for another decade than getting fucking cancer transmitted by some 300+ body count roastie whore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 11963 and 3 others
Dnr not for me

mogging > sex

I'd rather be gigachad virgin for life than HTN slayer

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN, zura, risque_dew and 1 other person
stds are a status symbol they mean you are actively having sex I'd love to get one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 31457

STDs are incel cope

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
chlamydia and herpes are the most nt stds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
STDs are incel cope
No, given my bad luck in life I know exactly that if I had a ONS I'd instantaneously get aggressive HPV that develops into cancer and kills me within a few months.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Deleted member 23391
Obviously as a KHHV I have never had the need to do any research into STDs but out of curiosity I did so recently and holy shit what a mess it is.

For example, the Swiss government writes this:

An estimated 70% to 80% of sexually active women and men are infected with HPV in the course of their lifetime. In 70% of these cases the virus disappears within one year of infection, and in 90% of cases within two years. Young people aged 16 to 25 are particularly affected. The frequency of HPV infections increases with the number of sexual partners, and the risk of infection is highest at the beginning of sexual activity.

Persistent infection with a high-risk type of the virus can develop into precancer or cancer. In recent years, 250 new cases of cervical cancer and some 5,000 cases of precancer have been diagnosed annually in Switzerland

And that's just one among multipe STDs you can get despite wearing a condom. Sex seems like the most fucking retarded shit ever unless you have a LTR
I used to fuck 20 bitches before a specific LTR of mine, and I‘m very picky when it comes to LTR, but that hoe gave me a super-pack of like 3 different STDs in one package, when I never got anything from rawdogging random tinder-hoes before her.
(which as an ugly deformed incel is completely impossible). I guess I'd rather stay KHHV for another decade than getting fucking cancer transmitted by some 300+ body count roastie whore.

Never go down on a girl again.

Getting rid of these HPV things isn‘t bad if it is in the genital region, but cutting out a part of your tongue or throat sounds like hell.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I used to fuck 20 bitches before a specific LTR of mine, and I‘m very picky when it comes to LTR, but that hoe gave me a super-pack of like 3 different STDs in one package, when I never got anything from rawdogging random tinder-hoes before her.

View attachment 2324099
Never go down on a girl again.

Getting rid of these HPV things isn‘t bad if it is in the genital region, but cutting out a part of your tongue or throat sounds like hell.
Yes solution for me is to stay abstinent, I'm not gonna risk that shit. I almost died after my latest surgery and am certainly not willing to put my life at risk again.

If I knew how fucking retarded sex and the overall concept of intimacy is from the beginning I might wouldn't have gone down the looksmaxing route at all. It disgusts me in the most appaling way possible.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I got that from licking doorknobs as iid

Bro Switzerland cannot be more hypergamous than Scandinavians lol. I bet the French-Swiss even less hypergamous than the German-Swiss too.

stds are nature's way of curtailing polygamy and promiscuity. unfortunately certain (((sects))) have convinced people to ignore that and continue doing what is unnatural with the help of technology ie condoms, heavy antibiotics, etc. the result is the dissolution of the nuclear family, coomer brain rot, mass hypergamy, hypersexualization and the normalization of various sexual paraphilias, leading to a decline across the board on all measures of a healthy and stable society.