Stealing from the self checkout line at target is so easy

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I don’t even need the money just wanted to try it for fun I stole protein powder, floss, cleaner, and moisturizer scanned for lip balm and chips saved like 50 bucks.

@tombradylover @looksmaxxer234 @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Nick.Harte

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Looks234, BongMog and 5 others
Dark-triad low-inhib bad boy. Jahseh would be proud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 23218
Brutal I can't try this here cause there's always a worker at the front exit checking your receipts and like two more workers at the self checkout section making sure no one is stealing shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Brutal I can't try this here cause there's always a worker at the front exit checking your receipts and like two more workers at the self checkout section making sure no one is stealing shit
Just did one where they don’t lol if they do just do one item or scan lower priced fruits when u get expensive one

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Send me money if you don't need

Yeah but its wrong

Bro at meijers those mfs have ppl at the self checkout section watching over like hawks

• +1
They weren’t
Bro at meijers those mfs have ppl at the self checkout section watching over like hawks
watching at this one. Also send the TikTok

Based as fuck. Ive been doing this at whole foods for the past 5 months. Last week however the Ethiopian checkout goblin lady caught me throwing in stuff into my bad without scanning it, she walked up and said i saw you didnt scan those items and forced me to scan, i told her once that i thought i did scan them but i listened to her request and took the unscanned items out of the bag and scanned them, she didnt say anything else. She was a timid 3rd worlder working there, walking out pf the store after paying full price grinned at her with the most devious total nigger death stare you can give a black person as i stared into her soul 😁 like this. She got nervous and looked away from me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, cutie_pie, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Don't they have this electrical door that beeps when unpayed goods go through

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, cutie_pie and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Looks234, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
Go on the subreddit for these big retail stores. Ive read countless stories of the wagies there complaining that they see people do this all day but their higher ups tell them that they shouldnt even approach the stealer since it might become a dangerous liability if things escalate.

• +1
Self checkout stealing is the easiest way to beat ZOG. Ive read on retail store subreddit that most self checkout stations have the weighted scales installed but the store keep then off for some reason. I suspect as shoplifting increases even more some stores will be forced to turn this feature on

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, cutie_pie and Deleted member 23218
Self checkout stealing is the easiest way to beat ZOG. Ive read on retail store subreddit that most self checkout stations have the weighted scales installed but the store keep then off for some reason. I suspect as shoplifting increases even more some stores will be forced to turn this feature on
you arent beating zog nigga youre just acting like a nigger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, tombradylover, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person