Stem Cell Maxing Guide: How To Increase Your Stem Cell Count

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

by @enchanted_elixir, credit to @mvp2v1 for finding this.
Thread based on: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/100363-stem-cell-self-renewal-with-c60/
Table Of Contents
  • Why should I increase our stem cell count?
  • How can I increase my stem cell count?

Why should I increase our stem cell count?
You should increase your stem cell count because not only is it a potent anti-ager, but it can also increase your limbal ring density, a trait that is correlated with stem cell counts. If you want to age better, be younger and all-around healthier and/or want more dense limbal rings, here is the guide for you.

Another way you can get darker limbal rings is by increasing stem cell proliferation. A huge trend we see in babies (high stem cell count) vs old people (low stem cell count) is that babies have very dark limbal rings, and old people have weak limbal rings.(This is a theory, although I believe it's well-supported)

Old People (low stem cell count)

Babies (high stem cell count)

Other examples

Limbal stem cell deficiency (low stem cell count in the limbal rings)

Low stem cell count is an indicator of an aging body.
With this being said in one of the studies above:

"Limbal rings are dark annuli encircling the iris that fluctuate in visibility based on health and age. Research also indicates their presence augments facial attractiveness. Given individuals' prioritization of health cues in short-term mates, those with limbal rings may be implicated as ideal short-term mates."

How can I increase my stem cell count?
Even though the packaging doesn't look "consumable". It's still proven to actually do what it is, plus it is a natural ingredient.

Any other questions, please refer to this thread here: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/100363-stem-cell-self-renewal-with-c60/

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmidder, weebcel, Deleted member 19499 and 12 others

ive heard good things about this product

most of this shit is probably just giga cope and marketing though tbh

the best way is to do a long fast or drink human breastmilk or something

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Bitchwhipper2, AscendingHero and 3 others
What about the safety profile of doing something like this? Cancer risk for instance.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I don't believe in this kinda stuff for looksmaxxing. It's too complicated and if there are potential benefits they're gonna be very minimal to the point where I don't even think it's worth it.

ive heard good things about this product

most of this shit is probably just giga cope and marketing though tbh

the best way is to do a long fast or drink human breastmilk or something
Stem Kine looks much more legit than that

I don't believe in this kinda stuff for looksmaxxing. It's too complicated and if there are potential benefits they're gonna be very minimal to the point where I don't even think it's worth it.
Why? Even if you don't get for example denser limbal rings, you're healthmaxing and anti-aging maxing, which is a part of looksmaxing

What about the safety profile of doing something like this? Cancer risk for instance.
Cancer risk? You won't get cancer with this.

Why? Even if you don't get for example denser limbal rings, you're healthmaxing and anti-aging maxing, which is a part of looksmaxing
I mean I think a more effective way to healthmaxx and anti age maxx is obviously healthy eating and skincare and staying out of the sun. And even procedures like botox.

possible heightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Do you know anything about why for heightmaxxing the generally accepted dose for LR3 is 50-100mcg daily? I always wondered why it isnt higher as you cant really translate the arbitrary 50-100mcg into bloodwork IGF1 LR3? Would 50mcg get you into the supraphysiological territory (500+ng/dl) of IGF1 no esther?

on the other hand could you potentially need even less LR3 then no esther plain IGF1 because it doesnt bind to IGFBP and you only need like 25mcg?

@enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero @FreakkForLife

edit: meant to put this in the peptide megathread my b

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
Do you know anything about why for heightmaxxing the generally accepted dose for LR3 is 50-100mcg daily? I always wondered why it isnt higher as you cant really translate the arbitrary 50-100mcg into bloodwork IGF1 LR3? Would 50mcg get you into the supraphysiological territory (500+ng/dl) of IGF1 no esther?

on the other hand could you potentially need even less LR3 then no esther plain IGF1 because it doesnt bind to IGFBP and you only need like 25mcg?

Ask @FreakkForLife, he's the most knowledgeable on this here.

You can also increase your stem cells naturally; coffee fruit extract (increases neurotrophin and sirtuins), algae (the food with the highest nutrient density), Chlorella (increases the mobilization of stem cells), Phytoplankton (Omega 3 EPA-DHA, Amino Acids and Carotenoids), Aloe Vera (Healing, hair loss, digestive problems, regulates blood glucose and increases the mobilization of stem cells), Jujube Fruit, Algae and Turmeric. Also Intermittent Fasting helps, but it will reduce IGF-1 levels.

• Love it
Bro, for the love of god never listen to hate on this forum. These niche health related things are so important. Excellent thread. Form follows function, function follows form. Being healthy is how to maxx out genetic potential. We are likely all deprived of natural resources, and the body is very interconnected after all.

• +1
edit: meant to put this in the peptide megathread my
Can u link the peptide megathread?

I tried searching about connection between igf1 lr3 and getting higher igf1 on blood test results,and i found a meso-rx thread where a guy was taking euroPharmacies igf1 lr3 For 50$/1mg And he got higher igf1 on the blood test.
He didn't specify the dose he was taking but i guess he was taking 100 mcg most likely.
100 mcg is actually a dose used by bodybuilders for lr3,and 50-100 mcg got standardised because in the earlier days of heightmaxxing in this forum when lr3 got introduced,the only source considered was peptidesciences which was expensive 100$/1mg media grade and 250$/1mg-receptor grade, so if we had to make 1 mg last more than half a month, we had to take 50-75 mcg igf1 lr3,too much lr3 per day would finish the 1 mg vial in a few days.
And yes,u can take more than 100 mcg,but it will be a bit expensive if u order from non-chinese sources, Chinese sources like qingdao sigma are the cheapest for lr3 at the rate of 15$/1mg

It could be that 25 mcg igf1 lr3 can be sufficient but i wouldn't recommend it as we should play the safe game and it's better to be on the higher side

• +1
Can u link the peptide megathread?

I tried searching about connection between igf1 lr3 and getting higher igf1 on blood test results,and i found a meso-rx thread where a guy was taking euroPharmacies igf1 lr3 For 50$/1mg And he got higher igf1 on the blood test.
He didn't specify the dose he was taking but i guess he was taking 100 mcg most likely.
100 mcg is actually a dose used by bodybuilders for lr3,and 50-100 mcg got standardised because in the earlier days of heightmaxxing in this forum when lr3 got introduced,the only source considered was peptidesciences which was expensive 100$/1mg media grade and 250$/1mg-receptor grade, so if we had to make 1 mg last more than half a month, we had to take 50-75 mcg igf1 lr3,too much lr3 per day would finish the 1 mg vial in a few days.
And yes,u can take more than 100 mcg,but it will be a bit expensive if u order from non-chinese sources, Chinese sources like qingdao sigma are the cheapest for lr3 at the rate of 15$/1mg

It could be that 25 mcg igf1 lr3 can be sufficient but i wouldn't recommend it as we should play the safe game and it's better to be on the higher side

View attachment 1803658

Thread based on: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/100363-stem-cell-self-renewal-with-c60/
Table Of Contents

You should increase your stem cell count because not only is it a potent anti-ager, but it can also increase your limbal ring density, a trait that is correlated with stem cell counts. If you want to age better, be younger and all-around healthier and/or want more dense limbal rings, here is the guide for you.

Even though the packaging doesn't look "consumable". It's still proven to actually do what it is, plus it is a natural ingredient.
View attachment 1803674
Any other questions, please refer to this thread here: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/100363-stem-cell-self-renewal-with-c60/

View attachment 1803692

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98
any side effects to these supplements? also no tag :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
any side effects to these supplements? also no tag :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
None that I know. I don't think it should have any side effects. I'll tag you next time.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
None that I know. I don't think it should have any side effects. I'll tag you next time.
have you actually tried this, or know anyone who has tried it? or is this kinda a try at your own risk kinda post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
have you actually tried this, or know anyone who has tried it? or is this kinda a try at your own risk kinda post
I don't know anyone who has tried this but it's backed with scientific papers. If you want to try Stem Like and others specifically, check their website and find the papers and read it.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Sondern
Any other benefits to increasing stem cells other than limbal rings?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
I don't know anyone who has tried this but it's backed with scientific papers. If you want to try Stem Like and others specifically, check their website and find the papers and read it.
bruh, didnt u say you were going to try a stack?

View attachment 1803658

Table Of Contents

View attachment 1803674

View attachment 1803692

good thread, underrated topic imo. what does stearic acid do?