Step-by-step leanmaxxing guide?

A

Ax11

Iron
Been trying to lose upwards to 20lbs and get in shape, I have completely garbage fat distribution and loose skin in my lower abdomen and would love to be a lean 145lbs-ish if my current weight is a modest 165lbs. I've done 16:8 fasting for about a year and a half now along with cutting calories constantly and running/walking for an hour a day minimum. Only thing I haven't done is a proper, structured weightlifting program but I'm going to start as soon as I'm done recovering from surgery. Is there anything I'm missing? What else can I do? I've lost all water retentive weight already.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
go carnivore + 20:4 fasting with some cardio. It should help to maitain lean body mass while losing fat.Remember to not get poor in vitamin, minerals and CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT. :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and CristianT
go carnivore + 20:4 fasting with some cardio. It should help to maitain lean body mass while losing fat.Remember to not get poor in vitamin, minerals and CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT. :)
Were you fatcel? This worked for you right?

I was a little skinny fat 2 years ago. I started weightlifghting and bulking for ~1.5 years and tried many of diets. (, chicken + rice + bracoli,, keto, VEGETARNIAN (!)), and now I'm doing carnivore which gives me huge fat loss while maintaining the strenght due to my leanmaxxing journey ).

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-diet.421718/ - Im doing something like this on my leanmaxxing joruney but much less calories and window eating time.

step 1: eat less

are you able to maintain muscle with 20:4 fasting?

Low carbs low sugar - avoid foods that spike insulin and try as much as you can to force your body to enter ketosis. In 3 weeks from skinny fat to decent six packs while gained a good amount of muscle. i think i have also decent genetics

Low carbs low sugar - avoid foods that spike insulin and try as much as you can to force your body to enter ketosis. In 3 weeks from skinny fat to decent six packs while gained a good amount of muscle. i think i have also decent genetics
and skyrocket shbg and nuke ur free T…

1.stop eating 2.drink water
if one week no result i cut my dick off

and skyrocket shbg and nuke ur free T…
Not really. I feel much better now. People eat when they are not hungry. I also done that in the past. There is absolute 0 logic in eating when you are not hungry. Eat only when you are hungry, eat vegetables, if you cannot eat them make kale smoothies, take your potassium, consume enough protein from veggies or meat or both and you are good to go.

Not really. I feel much better now. People eat when they are not hungry. I also done that in the past. There is absolute 0 logic in eating when you are not hungry. Eat only when you are hungry, eat vegetables, if you cannot eat them make kale smoothies, take your potassium, consume enough protein from veggies or meat or both and you are good to go.
im referring to the effects no carb diets have on free t. they give u shbg levels of women mate. clearly you didnt know that otherwise you would have understood my response. just be careful

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
are you able to maintain muscle with 20:4 fasting?
to be sure I got little strenght progress but I got very small compared to the carb bulk. .

im referring to the effects no carb diets have on free t. they give u shbg levels of women mate. clearly you didnt know that otherwise you would have understood my response. just be careful
Im afraid of carbs bcs it will turn to glucose:hnghn: