Steroid + Peptide Cycle for pubertycel

oxygenbreather

oxygenbreather

Larping as Asian
It is absolutely unethical, illegal, and dangerous to develop a cycle plan for a 16-year-old boy to take AAS and peptide to optimize height, frame, facial masculinzation, and other dimorphic characteristics. This is only a theoretical plan that should never be put into action.

Steroid Cycle
16 weeks​

1. Testosterone E 500 mg weekly - inject ED
  2. Masteron E 200 mg weekly - inject ED (I will stop injecting 3 days earlier than testosterone)
  3. Proviron 50 mg - ED
  4. Aromasin, 6.5 mg EOD

After, 5 half-life is the best time to start PCT, and Test E has a half-life of 5-7 days and Masteron E has a half-life of 7-10 days.
So I will start my PCT protocol after 39 days from my last injection.

PCT:
  1. Tamoxifen 40/40/30/30/20/20
  2. Proviron 50 mg - ED (during the 39 days too)
  3. Aromasin 6.5 E2D (during the 39 days too)

Supplements:

- Liver Health: Tudca 1500 mg - ED

Note: I'm taking 6.5 E2D currently to prevent growth plate closure and feel pretty good, but I want to make sure that my estrogen level is at approximately 10–20 pg/mL, so I will try to get blood work done as soon as possible and also try to see if I have hypothyroidism, because if I do, I will add T3 to the stack as well. I will also try to get a blood test mid-cycle to monitor my estrodial level. I don't think I can get blood tests more frequently because I don't have a car, and asking my parents or my friend to drive to a blood test lab frequently will be suspicious as hell.

Peptide Cycle
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off​
  1. HGH 5 iu - ED (Will take throughout the 16 weeks)
  2. GHRP-2 200 mcg- 5 days on, 2 days off (after 2 week of using GHRP-2 I will switch into GHRP-6 for one week, and repeat)
  3. GHRP-6 500 mcg- 5 days on 2, days off
  4. CJC-1295/w, no DAC 200 mcg- 5 days on, 2 days off
  5. Ipamorelin 200 mcg- 5 days on, 2 days off
  6. DSIP 100 - 5 days on, 2 days off

Supplements:

- Metformin 700 mg - ED (Will change based on glucose level)
- Alpha GPC 1 g - E3D

Note: There are barely any studies that show the best ways to cycle peptides, so this might be incorrect. And the reason why I use this schedule of cycling is because I want to remain sensitive to the peptides.

Miscellaneous

Hair:

- Oral Minoxidil 40 mg - ED
- Microneedling once every week
- Igf-1 from the peptides should helps

Skin:

- Tretinoin 0.1% - EOD

Lifestyle changes:

- Will eat 10-12 eggs every days for the blood lipid increase, and its contain all the vitamins except for C, so it pretty dumb not to eat egg.
- Cardio 3 times per week for the heart, and trying to decrease my body fat, so that I don't aromatize as much.
- Will be a gymcel because it kind of stupid not to while on a cycle.
- Drink more water, eat more bananas because of the bloating from HGH.

Lmk your thoughts on this.

@Clavicular @Osie @Orc @9898 @socialcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, IndraBC, JD_25 and 6 others
drop the mast, no point using it for first cycle unless you're already lean.

Add in a gram of EQ and it'll emulate masteron without sending your hair follicles to valhalla

40mg of oral minoxidil is the dumbest, most dangerous thing I've ever read. 5-10mg sublingual is all you need.

Tamoxifen destroyed me. Even at 10mg it was like I had a really bad flu. Bad body aches, tachycardia and migraines. 40mg isn't necessary, drop it to 10mg for the entire PCT. I'd avoid it all together and just use enclomiphene.

The peptide cycle is superfluous. Just pin 5iu of growth and call it a day.

mesterolone (proviron) is an androgen, which will majorly effect the outcome of your PCT. Drop it.

EQ + high test and growth is all you need to grow.

• +1
Reactions: hey, callisto, JD_25 and 2 others

Add in a gram of EQ and it'll emulate masteron without sending your hair follicles to valhalla
I'm lean, so I might see some results from masteron, and wouldn't a gram of EQ be too much and still cause hair loss as much as masteron? EQ is lower androgenic than Masteron, but shouldn't I want to be more androgenic for the dimorphic features? It also lowers estrogen levels indirectly.
40mg of oral minoxidil is the dumbest, most dangerous thing I've ever read. 5-10mg sublingual is all you need.
Yeah, I'm probably going to take 10 mg.
Tamoxifen destroyed me. Even at 10mg it was like I had a really bad flu. Bad body aches, tachycardia and migraines. 40mg isn't necessary, drop it to 10mg for the entire PCT. I'd avoid it all together and just use enclomiphene.
What was your previous cycle? And enclomiphene is too much for my current budget, but I might consider it if, in the future, I have the budget for it.
The peptide greatly enhances the hgh effect, so I'd get more out of the hgh if I combined it with the peptides.
mesterolone (proviron) is an androgen, which will majorly effect the outcome of your PCT. Drop it.
Proviron will bind to SHBG, which allows for more free testosterone, so why would it be bad? Also, at a dosage of around 25–50 mg per day, it does not have any side effects, which means it does not suppress the natural production of testosterone. It indirectly lowers estrogen by binding to the androgen receptor, which can inhibit the estrogen from binding to its receptor (same mechanism as masteron).

pct-ing EQ is borderline impossible you moron

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
pct-ing EQ is borderline impossible you moron
EQ is just used colloquially to refer to boldenone. Equipoise is undecylenate obviously but he can use cyp or ace.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
still cause hair loss as much as masteron
No. Boldenone is a weak androgen and overall won't do much beside increase erythropoesis. Masteron will ruin you if you're predisposed to MPB.
but shouldn't I want to be more androgenic for the dimorphic features
Do what you want. It won't change your face at all
What was your previous cycle?
Cycle? Who cycles? Kidding. I'm off right now just thugging it out after being on HCG for like 5 months. Was on all types of gear
Proviron will bind to SHBG, which allows for more free testosterone, so why would it be bad?
Because it's an androgen which will bind to AR and cause dna transcription.

Are you saying that my steroid cycle won’t more my face more masculine😡.
Cycle? Who cycles? Kidding. I'm off right now just thugging it out after being on HCG for like 5 months. Was on all types of gear
So, you’re cold turkey rn? And why tf you on hcg for 5 months in the first place.

bumpppp

Are you saying that my steroid cycle won’t more my face more masculine😡.

So, you’re cold turkey rn? And why tf you on hcg for 5 months in the first place.
Depends how old you are but you're going to get a rude shock when the only "virilisation" that occurs is acne and hairloss

I was on hcg because I couldn't be fucked to pin oil and can't be bothered to come off with pct

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Depends how old you are but you're going to get a rude shock when the only "virilisation" that occurs is acne and hairloss
I'm 16, and the minox should help with the hairloss, and I will probably add isotretinoin for the skin too.
I was on hcg because I couldn't be fucked to pin oil and can't be bothered to come off with pct
Did you ball disappear after coming off hcg? Because 5 months of hcg actually crazy. But why tf you don't include pct, you said that tamoxifen fucked you up, which I understand, but no pct is actually crazy.

I'm lean, so I might see some results from masteron, and wouldn't a gram of EQ be too much and still cause hair loss as much as masteron? EQ is lower androgenic than Masteron, but shouldn't I want to be more androgenic for the dimorphic features? It also lowers estrogen levels indirectly.

Yeah, I'm probably going to take 10 mg.

What was your previous cycle? And enclomiphene is too much for my current budget, but I might consider it if, in the future, I have the budget for it.

The peptide greatly enhances the hgh effect, so I'd get more out of the hgh if I combined it with the peptides.

Proviron will bind to SHBG, which allows for more free testosterone, so why would it be bad? Also, at a dosage of around 25–50 mg per day, it does not have any side effects, which means it does not suppress the natural production of testosterone. It indirectly lowers estrogen by binding to the androgen receptor, which can inhibit the estrogen from binding to its receptor (same mechanism as masteron).
u don't need the peptides stop. ghrp6 6 fucks with sst with hgh it fucked me up badly. I descended with open plates at 16 and didn't grow because of peptides + hgh u don't know what u are talking about osie was a dumbs I went down that route

EQ + high test and growth is all you need to grow.
yo I remember u. btw dawg is there anyway u can delete those peptide + hgh threads on ur old acc. I got fucked heavy at 16 from using gh... idk if u saw my face before and after threads.

I think hgh + ai is cope. u agree right? I remember u admitted it being cope. and it was dangerous

It is absolutely unethical, illegal, and dangerous to develop a cycle plan for a 16-year-old boy to take AAS and peptide to optimize height, frame, facial masculinzation, and other dimorphic characteristics. This is only a theoretical plan that should never be put into action.

Steroid Cycle
16 weeks​

2. Masteron E 200 mg weekly - inject ED (I will stop injecting 3 days earlier than testosterone)
  3. Proviron 50 mg - ED
  4. Aromasin, 6.5 mg EOD

After, 5 half-life is the best time to start PCT, and Test E has a half-life of 5-7 days and Masteron E has a half-life of 7-10 days.

PCT:

Supplements:

Note: I'm taking 6.5 E2D currently to prevent growth plate closure and feel pretty good, but I want to make sure that my estrogen level is at approximately 10–20 pg/mL, so I will try to get blood work done as soon as possible and also try to see if I have hypothyroidism, because if I do, I will add T3 to the stack as well. I will also try to get a blood test mid-cycle to monitor my estrodial level. I don't think I can get blood tests more frequently because I don't have a car, and asking my parents or my friend to drive to a blood test lab frequently will be suspicious as hell.

Peptide Cycle
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off​
  2. GHRP-2 200 mcg- 5 days on, 2 days off (after 2 week of using GHRP-2 I will switch into GHRP-6 for one week, and repeat)

Supplements:

- Alpha GPC 1 g - E3D

Note: There are barely any studies that show the best ways to cycle peptides, so this might be incorrect. And the reason why I use this schedule of cycling is because I want to remain sensitive to the peptides.

Miscellaneous

Hair:

Skin:

- Tretinoin 0.1% - EOD

Lifestyle changes:

- Will eat 10-12 eggs every days for the blood lipid increase, and its contain all the vitamins except for C, so it pretty dumb not to eat egg.
- Cardio 3 times per week for the heart, and trying to decrease my body fat, so that I don't aromatize as much.

Very expensive stack for teens

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
u don't need the peptides stop. ghrp6 6 fucks with sst with hgh it fucked me up badly. I descended with open plates at 16 and didn't grow because of peptides + hgh u don't know what u are talking about osie was a dumbs I went down that route
In the after pictures that you posted, I only noticed that your skin is worse, bloated, and you're not shaved. Your jaw literally grows from a oval to something somewhat straight and defined. You will look better than the pre-HGH pictures if you fix those problems.

In the after pictures that you posted, I only noticed that your skin is worse, bloated, and you're not shaved. Your jaw literally grows from a oval to something somewhat straight and defined. You will look better than the pre-HGH pictures if you fix those problems.
wait gang, which ones are u talking about? grey shirt one? wit black eye?

I think hgh + ai is cope. u agree right? I remember u admitted it being cope. and it was dangerous
growth hormone shouldn't be used unless you're a bodybuilder.

heightmaxxing is mostly cope but if you're going to do it the best way is to simply block estrogen

To get feedback, and learn from it.
So, instead of posting an 'absolutely unethical, illegal and dangerous' drug stack, why don't you word it differently and just ask for feedback on your hypothetical stack right away without tempting 13 year old kids to steal from their parents' wallet to try that ridiculous stack of yours?

• +1
So, instead of posting an 'absolutely unethical, illegal and dangerous' drug stack, why don't you word it differently and just ask for feedback on your hypothetical stack right away without tempting 13 year old kids to steal from their parents' wallet to try that ridiculous stack of yours?
I guess the wording could be changed, but what is so ridiculous about this stack?

I guess the wording could be changed, but what is so ridiculous about this stack?
You yourself said that it was, quoting you, "absolutely unethical, illegal and dangerous'"

growth hormone shouldn't be used unless you're a bodybuilder.

heightmaxxing is mostly cope but if you're going to do it the best way is to simply block estrogen
and even doing it just delays growth plates closure, not stops it. If there was a SERM only for bone it would be magical. So rn i only have the GH route + AI

No. Boldenone is a weak androgen and overall won't do much beside increase erythropoesis. Masteron will ruin you if you're predisposed to MPB.

Because it's an androgen which will bind to AR and cause dna transcription.
Can you theoretically use RU-58841 to prevent hair loss from DHT compounds ?

Can you theoretically use RU-58841 to prevent hair loss from DHT compounds ?
Yes, it binds to androgen receptors in the scalp, which prevent DHT from binding to those receptors, therefore I don't see why it wouldn't help if you're losing hair due to androgenic side effect.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

Steroid Cycle
16 weeks​

3. Proviron 50 mg - ED
  4. Aromasin, 6.5 mg EOD

PCT:

Supplements:

Peptide Cycle
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off​

Supplements:

- Alpha GPC 1 g - E3D

Miscellaneous

Hair:

Skin:

- Tretinoin 0.1% - EOD

Lifestyle changes:

you're an idiot bro, all of the substance info is retarded. don't mislead kids when you clearly don't know what you're talking about

• +1
you're an idiot bro, all of the substance info is retarded. don't mislead kids when you clearly don't know what you're talking about
Which part is it retarded?

So, firstly, your peptide section is definitely the worst by far. You listed CJC-1295 without DAC which is ridiculous in itself because if you take it without DAC its half-life is about 30 minutes and it will have little to no effect unless you inject it at 3 AM while you're sleeping.

You said to take CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin even though they are the exact same drug which proves you clearly don't have any idea what you're saying.

You want people to take DSIP which is completely unnecessary especially when taking these other peptides that promote good sleep. You want people to take GHRP 2 and 6 while taking HGH, CJC-1295, and even more Ipamorelin. Are you an idiot? They are gonna look like Andre the Giant with 30 times the regular amount of IGF. And what makes this stack even more retarded is that growth hormone is essentially completely useless unless you're 14 or younger which in that case you would grow taller by about one maybe two inches if you're lucky. With the insane amount of IGF you'd have with this stack your face would become completely disgusting and ogre.

You also want them to take 40mg of oral Minoxidil even though it's way too much and topical is better in every way, especially with all the microneedling you mentioned.

And finally, 500 mg of direct replacement test will stunt any teenager's puberty completely, you'd have to be actually retarded to take anything other than a peptide or 200mg at that age, especially with the other two useless testosterone boosters. Also, the Aromasin dose is much too high, and to cut off estrogen in your teens would straight up make it over for you looks-wise and cognitively, like in this post: https://looksmax.org/threads/someon...nd-so-much-in-8-months.1044707/#post-15844205

This entire post is retarded I can't believe 4 people liked this shit you need to delete your account and stop giving shit advice:lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oxygenbreather and normie tiktoker
So, firstly, your peptide section is definitely the worst by far. You listed CJC-1295 without DAC which is ridiculous in itself because if you take it without DAC its half-life is about 30 minutes and it will have little to no effect unless you inject it at 3 AM while you're sleeping.
DAC is too expensive; if you're going to use DAC, it would be better to just up the HGH dosage because you would get more igf-1 out of it and it would be cheaper. Because the DAC half-life is 8 days, you have an increased risk of potentially damaging your pituitary gland with chronic usage.
You said to take CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin even though they are the exact same drug which proves you clearly don't have any idea what you're saying.
CJC-1295 acts as a GHRH (growth hormone-releasing hormone), and it binds to receptors in the pituitary gland to stimulate the release of growth hormones. Ipamorelin is also a GHRH, but it is different from CJC because it binds to ghrelin receptors, which cause the release of growth hormone-stimulating hormone, which then stimulates gh to be released.
You want people to take DSIP which is completely unnecessary especially when taking these other peptides that promote good sleep. You want people to take GHRP 2 and 6 while taking HGH, CJC-1295, and even more Ipamorelin. Are you an idiot? They are gonna look like Andre the Giant with 30 times the regular amount of IGF. And what makes this stack even more retarded is that growth hormone is essentially completely useless unless you're 14 or younger which in that case you would grow taller by about one maybe two inches if you're lucky. With the insane amount of IGF you'd have with this stack your face would become completely disgusting and ogre.
You know that you can just stop or lower the dosage if you see side effects that you don't want right? DSIP increase LH level, so you gonna produce more testosterone, but sure you can exclude this the peptide from the stack.
And finally, 500 mg of direct replacement test will stunt any teenager's puberty completely, you'd have to be actually retarded to take anything other than a peptide or 200mg at that age, especially with the other two useless testosterone boosters. Also, the Aromasin dose is much too high, and to cut off estrogen in your teens would straight up make it over for you looks-wise and cognitively, like in this post: https://looksmax.org/threads/someon...nd-so-much-in-8-months.1044707/#post-15844205
Increase frame, skeletal muscle, and primary and secondary sexual characteristics. Aromasin helps lower estrogen levels, therefore preventing or at least slowing down the closure of the growt plate. The aromasin dosage is different for everyone, and the average e2 level is 10–40 pg/ml, so you can just keep your e2 level between 10–20 to make sure your growth plate doesn't close. Just don't crash your e2, and then you should be fine.

if you manage to get it all it will be a nice experiment. maybe youll grow taller and get some muscles in the way

It’s not cope lol. If you wanted to you could only take the ai and your growth plates would remain open indefinitely. Mk677 or hgh just speeds things open. The sole determining factor to plate closure is estrogen.

Steroid Cycle
16 weeks​

3. Proviron 50 mg - ED
  4. Aromasin, 6.5 mg EOD

PCT:

Supplements:

Peptide Cycle
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off​

Supplements:

- Alpha GPC 1 g - E3D

Miscellaneous

Hair:

Skin:

- Tretinoin 0.1% - EOD

Lifestyle changes:

Good and high iq, approved

• +1

Steroid Cycle
16 weeks​

3. Proviron 50 mg - ED
  4. Aromasin, 6.5 mg EOD

PCT:

Supplements:

Peptide Cycle
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off​

Supplements:

- Alpha GPC 1 g - E3D

Miscellaneous

Hair:

Skin:

- Tretinoin 0.1% - EOD

Lifestyle changes:

Basically everyone serm has an agonist effect

Steroid Cycle
16 weeks​

3. Proviron 50 mg - ED
  4. Aromasin, 6.5 mg EOD

PCT:

Supplements:

Peptide Cycle
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off​

Supplements:

- Alpha GPC 1 g - E3D

Miscellaneous

Hair:

Skin:

- Tretinoin 0.1% - EOD

Lifestyle changes:

basically every serm has an agonist effect on e2 receptors on bone tissue regardless of serum e2. This will more than likely close your growth plates really rapidly.

• +1
Basically everyone serm has an agonist effect

basically every serm has an agonist effect on e2 receptors on bone tissue regardless of serum e2. This will more than likely close your growth plates really rapidly.
Raloxifene is really ineffective at raising LH levels, but it has an antiagonistic effect on bone, which means it can be combined with other serms to counter their agonistic effect on bone, so the growth plate won't close. This is just a theory, though; it should work on paper, but not many people have tried it.
Good and high iq, approved
What do you think about combining tamoxifen or other serms with raloxifene? It should help with the growth plate closure right???

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Raloxifene is really ineffective at raising LH levels, but it has an antiagonistic effect on bone, which means it can be combined with other serms to counter their agonistic effect on bone, so the growth plate won't close. This is just a theory, though; it should work on paper, but not many people have tried it.

What do you think about combining tamoxifen or other serms with raloxifene? It should help with the growth plate closure right???
In theory i

This is theoretically sound however it seems pretty sketch to experiment to such an extent.

In theory i

This is theoretically sound however it seems pretty sketch to experiment to such an extent.
Yeah, you can do a pct with AI only, which is not really effective, and will take way longer for your hormone to fully recover. Other option is to look into SERD (selective estrogen receptor degrader), but that shit is so fucking expensive. I probably gonna take tamoxifen and raloxifene, but defo will adjust the dosage if needed.

tamoxifen 10/10/10/10/10/10(10/10)
raloxifene 60/60/60/60/60/60(60/60)

• +1
Reactions: sb23